Now Live: The Ninja Tower Event
|Start Time||End Time||Duration||Frequency|
|2020-12-16T07:00:00Z||2020-12-21T07:00:00Z||5 Days||Every 2nd Month|
Click to enlarge
Ninja Tower Overview!!
- The Ninja Tower Event a brand new event which is accessed via the “Quests” page.
- It is broken up into 50 individual stages.
- Each stage features 1,2 or 3 monster waves followed by a boss stage.
- You CANNOT repeat or replay or rerun a completed stage.
- Gameplay features a new tile called an “Oni Curse” (more on that below).
- Completing 3 stages gives you a choice of one of three “Oni Blessings” which apply to all heroes in your roster for that specific event.
- Heroes can be used on as many stages as you like, as long as they don’t get “cursed out”. Read on that in the “oni curses” section below.
- The higher you go up the tower, the more difficult it becomes.
- Gameplay becomes harder
- Oni-Curses appear more frequently
- Different Mob & Boss configurations
- Appearance of “Deadly Chamber” effects (more below)
- Like map stages, the ninja Tower offers a preview of the mobs and bosses you’ll face before selecting teams.
- This will allow you to strategize better and select the heroes you take based on what will appear!
- Ninja Tower uses its own Flag Energy Currency. Separate from World Energy etc…
- You have a limit of 10 flags
- Flags are regenerated once per day & completely refills your flags
- Basically, it behaves VERY simmilarly to the Tournament Energy Flags.
- There is also a new “flask” which has been added called the “Tower Energy Flask”. It is as yet unclear how this will be available / where you get it as loot.
- Oni Curses are a new tile that randomly appears on the Board.
- On appearance, the Oni Curse is allocated to one of your 5 heroes
- You then have 3 turns to remove the curse. If you fail, that hero recieves 1x curse.
- Heroes who are cursed 2 times throughout the event are no longer usable in the event (still able to be used elsewhere).
- If you FLEE with an Oni Curse (either with the countdown still on it or timed out) on a hero, it sticks (i.e. that hero is cursed).
- Rewarded on completing every third stage
- Blessings are fixed & are the same for everyone (i.e. player A gets x,y&z blessing at stage 3. So does player B, Player C etc…)
- Blessings apply to ALL heroes in your roster for that specific event.
- They do NOT apply outside the Ninja Event
Deadly Chamber Effects.
- There are three Deadly Chamber Effects in the Ninja Tower:
- Toxic Vapour - All heroes take ‘x’ damage every ‘y’ turns
- Fragile Floor - The number of battle items you take are reduced by ‘x’. Cannot be less than 1
- Erratic Time - All Status Effect Durations are reduced by ‘x’ turns.
- Table below has more details of the deadly chamber effects & how they increase in severity though the Tower Event.
Click for Deadly Chamber Effects
|Stage Range||Toxic Vapor||Fragile Floor||Erratic Time|
|1 - 5||-||-||-|
|6 - 10||50 damage per 3 turns||-||-|
|11 - 15||"||1x less of each item||-|
|16 - 20||"||"||Effects 1 turn shorter|
|21 - 25||75 damage per 3 turns||"||"|
|26 - 30||"||2x less of each item||"|
|31 - 35||"||"||Effects 2 turns shorter|
|35 - 40||100 damage per 3 turns||"||"|
|41 - 50||"||"||Effects 3 turns shorter|
Note: " means as above
Below there will be a graphic showing the Rewards for completing each stage and the overall placement rewards
Each stage rewards some emblems & one or more Tower Coins
Progression Reward – Tower Chest
Added in V33 update, there is now a Tower Chest which unlocks on completing every 10 levels.
Note; this also creates a “Completion” reward of sorts where the 5th and Final Tower Chest will only be available on completing all 50 levels.
Each Tower Chest features a mixture of Fixed and Random Loot.
The Fixed Loot looks to be a set number of emblems and coins (type of emblem varies).
Random loot includes Crafting & Ascension Materials & Battle Items.
|Tower Chest||Stage Unlocked||Tower Coins||Emblems|
Click for Guvnors Example Loot - Dec 2020
Tower Chest 1
Tower Chest 2
Tower Chest 3
Tower Chest 4
Tower Chest 5
Cap’s Infographic Guides
@Brenna85’s Infographics (Polish):
Guides to the Ninja Tower Event
Credit to @madmarv for this writeup.
Source: 🧪 Early Information on Ninja Tower Event [Part of The Beta Beat v31 & V32]
Click for guide by @madmarv
A new coin currancy added to the game. Used exclusively to summon in the Ninja Portal.
In Game Tool-Tip:
Used for a free summon at the Ninja Summon. You need 100 coins for one summon.
This Item can be received as a reward from the Ninja Tower
Thus far there are only two sources of these Ninja Coins:
- as completion rewards for each individual stage of the ninja tower. Each stage will grant 1-3 ninja coins (depending on progres).
- End placement rewards.
- And I guess offers but that’s an obvious one.
Share Your Teams & Results for Ninja Tower Level!
Post your teams in a comment down below, and how you did!
- Which team did use for each Stage?
- What Battle Items did you use, if any?
- Which Stages did you defeat?
- Would you do anything different next time?
- Anything else interesting to share?
Ninja Tower Summons & Offers
For information and discussion on Nina Portal Summons & Offers, as well as sharing your Summon results, please see:
Ninja Tower Heroes
Beta Information on the Ninja Heroes: 🧪 Early Information on Ninja Tower Heroes (Epic & Legendary) [Part of The Beta Beat V32]
Version 33 Changes:
If you have questions about the Ninja Tower Event Quest, please post them down below.
Historical Ninja Tower Threads:
Beta & Announcements
- [NEW EVENT] Prepare to face the Ninja Tower! 🏯
- 🧪 Early Information on Ninja Tower Event [Part of The Beta Beat v31 & V32]
- 🧪 Early Information on Ninja Hero Summon Portal & Ninja Troop Summon Portal [Part of The Beta Beat V32]
- 🧪 Early Information on Ninja Tower Heroes (Epic & Legendary) [Part of The Beta Beat V32]