Now Live: The Ninja Tower Event
|Start Time||End Time||Duration||Frequency|
|2021-03-31T07:00:00Z||2021-04-04T07:00:00Z||5 Days||Every 8 Weeks|
Click to enlarge
Click for Additional Dialogue/ Cut Scenes
Post Level 10
Post Level 20
Post Level 30
Post Level 40
Post Level 50 (Completion)
Ninja Tower Overview!!
Click for overview of the event & summary of the aspects to the Eventp; note this section should answer most questions asked.
- The Ninja Tower Event a brand new event which is accessed via the “Quests” page with 50 unique stages.
- Each stage features 1,2 or 3 monster waves followed by a boss stage.
- You CANNOT repeat or replay or rerun a completed stage.
- Gameplay features a new tile called an “Oni Curse” (more on that below).
- Completing 3 stages gives you a choice of one of three “Oni Blessings” which apply to all heroes in your roster for that specific event.
- Heroes can be used on as many stages as you like, as long as they don’t get “cursed out”. Read on that in the “oni curses” section below.
- The higher you go up the tower, the more difficult it becomes.
- Gameplay becomes harder
- Oni-Curses appear more frequently
- Different Mob & Boss configurations
- Appearance of “Deadly Chamber” effects (more below)
- Ninja Tower uses its own Flag Energy Currency. Separate from World Energy etc…
- You have a limit of 10 flags
- Flags are regenerated once per day & completely refills your flags
- There is also a new “flask” which has been added called the “Tower Energy Flask”.
- Oni Curses are a new tile that randomly appears on the Board.
- On appearance, the Oni Curse is allocated to one of your 5 heroes
- You then have 3 turns to remove the curse. If you fail, that hero recieves 1x curse.
- Heroes who are cursed 2 times throughout the event are no longer usable in the event (still able to be used elsewhere).
- If you FLEE with an Oni Curse (either with the countdown still on it or timed out) on a hero, it sticks (i.e. that hero is cursed).
- Rewarded on completing every third stage
- Blessings are fixed & are the same for everyone (i.e. player A gets x,y&z blessing at stage 3. So does player B, Player C etc…)
- Blessings apply to ALL heroes in your roster for that specific event.
- They do NOT apply outside the Ninja Event
Deadly Chamber Effects.
- There are three Deadly Chamber Effects in the Ninja Tower:
- Toxic Vapour - All heroes take ‘x’ damage every ‘y’ turns
- Fragile Floor - The number of battle items you take are reduced by ‘x’. Cannot be less than 1
- Erratic Time - All Status Effect Durations are reduced by ‘x’ turns.
- Table below has more details of the deadly chamber effects & how they increase in severity though the Tower Event.
|Stage Range||Toxic Vapor||Fragile Floor||Erratic Time|
|1 - 5||-||-||-|
|6 - 10||50 damage per 3 turns||-||-|
|11 - 15||"||1x less of each item||-|
|16 - 20||"||"||Effects 1 turn shorter|
|21 - 25||75 damage per 3 turns||"||"|
|26 - 30||"||2x less of each item||"|
|31 - 35||"||"||Effects 2 turns shorter|
|35 - 40||100 damage per 3 turns||"||"|
|41 - 50||"||"||Effects 3 turns shorter|
Note: " means as above
Infographics & Guides
Source: Building, Crafting, Event, Talent Grid Guides, etc
@Brenna85’s Infographics (Polish):
Loot & Rewards
Individual Stage Loot
On completing each stage, you are awarded with a Emblem & Ninja Coin reward in addition to the usual stuff. See above graphics for a breakdown of this loot.
Event Placement Loot
Progression Reward – Tower Chest
A “Tower Chest” is awarded every 10 levels completed. It also creates a “Completion” reward of sorts where the 5th and Final Tower Chest will only be available on completing all 50 levels.
Click for Summary of Coin. Emblems & an Example Set of "Tower Chest" Loot
Each Tower Chest features a mixture of Fixed Loot (Emblems & Coins) and Random Loot (Crafting/ Ascension Materials & Battle Items).
|Tower Chest||Stage Unlocked||Tower Coins||Emblems|
Guvs Example Loot from December 2020
Tower Chest 1
Tower Chest 2
Tower Chest 3
Tower Chest 4
Tower Chest 5
Guide to Excelling in the Ninja Tower Event
Click for guide by @madmarv
A new coin currancy added to the game. Used exclusively to summon in the Ninja Portal.
Thus far the Ninja Coins can only be gained from the Ninja Event as either progress rewards, stage rewards or final placement rewards. Oh and offers too…
Click for Image & Tool Tip
In Game Tool-Tip:
Used for a free summon at the Ninja Summon. You need 100 coins for one summon.
This Item can be received as a reward from the Ninja Tower
Share Your Teams & Results for Ninja Tower Level!
Post your teams in a comment down below, and how you did!
- Which team did use for each Stage?
- What Battle Items did you use, if any?
- Which Stages did you defeat?
- Would you do anything different next time?
- Anything else interesting to share?
To Discuss the Power or Effectivness of the Ninja Tower Heroes please use this thread:
🏯 Ninja Hero Thoughts & Discussion Thread
Beta Information on the Ninja Heroes: 🧪 Early Information on Ninja Tower Heroes (Epic & Legendary) [Part of The Beta Beat V32]
Ninja Tower Summons & Offers
The below section summarises the Odds & Offers for the two portals associated with the Ninja Tower Event.
Click for Portal Odds & Summon Costs
Ninja HERO Portal
- Rare Classic Hero: 71%
- Epic Classic Hero: 20.8%
- Legendary Classic Hero: 1.5%
- Epic Ninja Hero: 5.7%
- Legendary Ninja Hero: 1.0%
- Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%
The costs of summoning are listed below
- 100x "Tower Coins
- 300x Gems
- 2600 Gems
There is currently no “30x” summon option
|Avoiding Overspending & Heartache|
|Or: How many summons are needed to get a Ninja Hero?|
|Below Maths is current as of October 2020 portal.|
|Any Ninja Hero (4 or 5*)||6.70%||50.02%||87.51%||99.90%||100.00%||100.00%|
|Any 5* Ninja||1.00%||9.56%||26.03%||63.40%||99.34%||100.00%|
|A Specific 5* Ninja||0.20%||1.98%||5.83%||18.14%||63.25%||95.04%|
|Any 4* Ninja||5.70%||44.39%||82.81%||99.72%||100.00%||100.00%|
|Any Specific 4* Ninja||1.90%||17.46%||43.76%||85.31%||99.99%||100.00%|
|Any Ninja Troop||5.00%||40.13%||78.54%||99.41%||100.00%||100.00%|
|A Specific Ninja Troop||1.00%||9.56%||26.03%||63.40%||99.34%||100.00%|
Please note that NO occurrence is ever actually 100%; the 100% entries in the table below indicate cumulative probabilities sufficiently close to 100% that they are expressed as such for simplicity. All other numbers are rounded to the nearest 0.1%.
This table shows the cumulative probability of different Summon events, based on a total number of Summons (1x, 10x, 30x, 100x, 500x, 1500x, 2500x, 5000x & 10000x). Based on 10,000 gems costing 99.99 USD, I have also added an approximate $ cost too. (Each 30x Summons costs 8,000 gems or ~$79.99 USD).
Ninja Troop Portal
Click for Odds & Summon Costs
- Rare Classic Troop = 85%
- Epic Classic Troop = 10%
- Epic Ninja Troop = 5%
You CAN use your Epic Troop Tokens (ETT’s) in the Ninja Portal. Gem Summon Costs remain the same:
- 1x = 200 Gems
- 10x = 1600 gems
If you have question that have not been answered above about the Ninja Tower Event Quest, please post them down below.
Historical Ninja Tower Threads:
- 🏯 [Dec 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion
- 🏯 [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion
- 🏯 [Feb 2021] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ, Discussion & Summons!
Beta & Announcements
- [NEW EVENT] Prepare to face the Ninja Tower! 🏯
- 🧪 Early Information on Ninja Tower Event [Part of The Beta Beat v31 & V32]
- 🧪 Early Information on Ninja Hero Summon Portal & Ninja Troop Summon Portal [Part of The Beta Beat V32]
- 🧪 Early Information on Ninja Tower Heroes (Epic & Legendary) [Part of The Beta Beat V32]