:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Fables of Grimforest Grimforest
Image Aether Power Description
defense-up Defense Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% defense for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Enchanted Edge
  • Dispels all buffs and status ailments from all allies and enemies.
  • Deals 180% damage to all enemies, and an additional 15% damage per removed status effect, up to 420% damage in total.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

August 2023

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get a Legendary Challenge Event Hero?

It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 2% chance of summoning Snow White.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 18 times out of 100, you’ll get Snow White by pull 100
  • 63 times out of 100, you’ll get Snow White by pull 500
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Snow White by pull 1500
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Snow White by pull 2300

Putting that in Perspective

• 82 out of every 100 people won’t get Snow White by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned :one::zero::zero: times, 820,000 of those players wouldn’t get Snow White

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Snow White by the 1500th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned :one::five::zero::zero: times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get Snow White

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:link: Related Threads

Other Fables Heroes:

4 Likes

Feedback Poll - Snow White (post release)

:question: Is Snow White worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only if you’re summoning for someone else.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Snow White would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Snow White’s Primary Purpose is?

• Debuffer
  • Cleanser
  • Damage Dealer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Snow White compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Snow White’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match her Base Stats?

Note this means her Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Snow White worth giving Cleric Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Snow White is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Snow White is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

I just pulled Snow White. I know there are older threads discussing Snow White, but as the meta has gotten faster and faster, how do people feel Snow White has aged? What about with emblems? She was seen as pretty devastating when she fired in previous threads, but what about now?

1 Like

I also just pulled her and am wondering what people think. To me she’s slow so she has to go to the back of the line, but that dispel on both sides looks really nice.

1 Like

I’ve had White at 3/70 for five months. Her base stats are very good - but as you mention, her issue offensively is slow mana and surviving long enough to fire and then timing it right so you penalize the other team more than yourself. She’d likely survive better and be more useful fully maxed, but I’ve got a long line for both telescopes and cleric emblems so she’s been lower priority for me. The only situation I use her is for (over any other maxed 4*) is last couple war flags against an Aegir tank. Even then she doesn’t do enough damage at 3/70 and clears all your buffs as well as enemy debuffs. Overall I should’ve leveled another sonya or caedmon instead of Snow.

Defensively, she can be a time bomb in the corner. A bit like Guardian Owl. I’ve only encountered her a couple times but she can do between 450 - 800 damage to the whole team. However, there are other 5xAoEs that are more reliable.

So if you are lacking options for Blue 5 star heros and clerics, she’s a worthwhile option. Otherwise, I’d likely bench her.

1 Like

SW isn’t really talked about too much, but that’s probably because it’s really hard to pull her specifically?

1 Like

My girlfriend pulled her with one and first single pull! As a f2p, she doesn’t have that many 5* heroes, is it a good ideia to 4.80 Snow White? The others blue 5* are Magni full and Thorne 1.1.
She alredy have lots of 3 and 4* at max.

Yes, Snow White is very good and she is very lucky to have pulled her :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Definitely, she is a great hero!

2 Likes

Some video of snow white on defense

1 Like

Previous discussion threads (will update as I find more):

I’ve had her sat at 3.70 for what feels like ages (pulled last time around)…

With enough buffs on the field the special can be truly devastating even at 3.70, but I’ve just not quite been able to bring myself to pull the trigger.

On paper all is good - yes she’s slow but she’s not too glassy to survive.

She needs either the opponent to bring status effects to the fight or for you to bring them yourself… but let’s be honest, meta is becoming better and better for her with so many more multi-buff and multi-ailment heroes.
Because she’s slow, you’ll want to bring hero’s that prolong the fight, which can mean buffs are there waiting for firing (maybe minion hero’s like Freya and Telluria to stretch it out, and of course Puss brings family bonus to the party too… Or simply multi-buffers like JF).

I’ve got the hero’s to make it work… So I should’ve done it already… Something is nagging at me though and I’m just concerned she could end up rotting on the bench.

Hmmmm…

One more scope and then a decision needs making (again). Snowy, Fenrir, Richard (+c) all make a case for themselves.

3 Likes

I maxed her some time ago with no regrets. I found her to be too easy to get killed at 3.70 so the added durability at 4.80 helps a lot. Even so she still could use additional hp. So, now that I have WR maxed I plan on embleming her with attck and hp as the priority. At 4.80 her attck is 756 which is very helpful in getting the most out of her special. As much as possible I bring Wilbur with her to fights in the event the enemy isn’t buff heavy. Her special simply destroys when Wilbur has his special active. You need 16 active buffs/status ailments across all heroes on field collectively to max her special and Wilbur gives twenty. Wilbur also adds survivability to give her time to go off. You have some good choices. Good luck in whoever you decide to max @BubblesUK :+1:

3 Likes

I actually wound up getting Athena on a lucky pull at the tavern, so she stole the scopes :joy:

Snow White is definitely next, now, though - 2 more to go :joy:

3 Likes

Believe it or not, so did I :grinning: Definitely a priority compared to Snow White. Grats on a great pull!

1 Like

Snow White is hot garbage compared to the current meta. She is supposed to be PvP but she doesn’t kill minions. Result of which is she either doesn’t do enough damage or she dies cause she too slow

1 Like

Quite the opposite…

If you can get her to fire, the meta has very much come to her - more and more status effects available plays into her achieving max damage, which is absolutely massive.

I stalled on maxing her several times and it was a huge mistake… Once maxed, she’s absolutely monstrous.

Great hero. Zero regrets.
Not one for shallow benches, but for deeper decks where you can pick the best tool for each job, she’s definitely worth having.

3 Likes

@BubblesUK, do you have her maxed now? is she better then 2nd Magni (without costume) or 1st Throne ?
How do you use in ofense?

Yes, have done for a few months - at +9 right now, will get more when available (not stripping cRigs or WR).

Generally… Keep her going. When she fires, it’s huge.

Quite often use mixed teams to prolong things… Either 3-2 or 3-1-1 (I particularly like 3-1-1 with Delilah and Freya - SW can be in the 3 or one of the 1’s).

I like to bring status effects too (so Freya does her bit), but against boring opponents (who put out low amounts of status effects) I won’t usually bring her.

I use her in attacking raids, events, maps (season 3 she’s especially good - status tiles? Yum!).

I wouldn’t say she’s a hero you’ll pick every single time… But when the situation suits her at all she just carpetbombs everything in sight.

I’d do her over first Magni if you had other snipers (Alasie and Alice are so much better than him) and definitely over Thorne… So if that’s your situation I’d definitely do it.

3 Likes

I do not have both of them, I only have Magni as sniper. My maxed blue: Magni, Vela, Rafaelle and Miki. I plan to hold my scope for Glenda next month (if I can get her), currently I have 8 scope.
Do you think his slow cleanse/dispell is better then Fast cleanse Glenda? Well I think both have niche situation. I’m sure will level her to 3.70 and see some trial 1st.