:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
3/55 484 494 961
3/60 598 610 1187
Origin Family
Fables of Grimforest Grimforest
Image Aether Power Description
defense-up Defense Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% defense for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Pixie Dust
  • Deals 290% damage to the target.
  • Automatically does 89 damage to the target when the target’s mana is full and reduces their mana by 50% for 3 turns.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

Note: an updated all-in-one graphic will be uploaded when available

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

August 2020

Go to this thread for more info about emblem & troop effects

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get an Epic Challenge Event Hero?

It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 56% chance of summoning Pixie.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 81 times out of 100, you’ll get Pixie by pull 20 (5,200 gems)
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Pixie by pull 37 (9,900 gems)
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Pixie by pull 56 (14,800 gems)

Putting that in Perspective

• 19 out of every 100 people won’t get Pixie by the 20th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned :two::zero: times, 190,000 of those players wouldn’t get Pixie

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Pixie by the 37th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned :three::seven: times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get Pixie

• 1 out of every 100 people won’t get Pixie by the 56th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned :five::six: times, 10,000 of those players wouldn’t get Pixie

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:link: Related Threads

Other Fables Heroes:

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - Pixie (post release)

:question: Is Pixie worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re summoning for other heroes
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Pixie compared to other 3* Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Pixie is it worth keeping & levelling?

Note this will be roster dependent & not the same for all players.

• None (zero)
  • One
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four +

0 voters

:question: How does Pixie’s Special Skill match her Base Stats?

Note this means her Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think Pixie’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Sniper)
  • Support Damage Dealer (Finisher)
  • Mana Controller

0 voters

:question: Is Pixie worth giving Cleric Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you are focused on Event Competition
  • Yes, compared to other 3* heroes
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: Where do you think Pixie is best suited on defence (in a 3* arena)?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Pixie will be best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

2 Likes

One of my favourites ‘round 2’ rare heroes released since last year. Fits the purpose the epics have for a longer term player - she’s universal for the tournaments and great against event bosses. I’d love to have more than one.

Have heard good things about Pixie. and as a long-time user of Proteus I appreciate good mana controllers. Have been saving gems up and decided to use in Grimforest for a chance at Pixie, Hansel and Gretel (being realistic here, as a non-spender I know the chances of getting an event 5* are super low…)

Got 2x Pixie and 2x Hansel (did 14 pulls total, 4 token summons and a 10-pull).

Really pleased! Pixie is one of the very few 3s I am seriously considering keeping 2 or more of. Both because her skill is great, and because the Yellow 3 pool is smaller and a bit lackluster compared to the other elements. She will really help me in 3 Events and Tourneys.

4 Likes

I maxed 2 Pixies and rarely use them. I think I just haven’t had the right event for her since maxing her, but she did pretty poor the few times I did. Maybe better with emblems, but for me she’s a little meh (atm).

1 Like

I’m going to post before reading the more recent comments. Pixie is underestimated imo, most special attacks aren’t that dangerous, but when they have close to full mana her special is withering (although she is only Average) and she has a beastly health stat for a 3*. So she is not one of my absolute favourites but she is far from being dismissed by a serious player!

Maybe better with emblems

Does anyone seriously need emblems on 3*'s. They rank so much better without them and it’s a pile more fun; win or lose!!

1 Like

Can you explain this to me. Not sure I understand what you mean that they rank so much better without them. Pretty sure I can’t get into the top 1% with anything unemblemed, and top 1% is where a lot of my extra goodies come from.

1 Like

I don’t do fantastically on the 3 star tournaments, but then I cannot afford to emblem up even a selection of any of my 47 x maxed 3 stars. Only 3 have emblems. Grevle +6 because he is just nuts, costume Carver is a hero at +10 and the lampshade because i have no use for sorcerer emblems without sorcerers.

I have to say it is piles of fun taking out a 3* 100 emblem team in a tourney, when you have none AND you know that person is going to look at your defense team and feel really, really small.
:laughing:

I don’t mind finishing in the top 10% globally; in my country I rank as well as top ~2200.

1 Like

That”s cool, I can see how it would be a good feeling to take out people stronger than yourself.

I took a different path than the normal advice out there. I decided to emblem my 3* (have you seen the top placed heroes in every tourney… all emblemed). My thoughts were that the payout would be better if I placed higher in events tourneys etc. and it just seemed to make sense that if I made my heroes as strong as possible from the ground up (i.e. 3* then 4* then 5*) it would make it easier to reap the rewards than by just throwing all my emblems on my 5* which would just increase 5* difficulty in the game.

4 Likes

I see your point but for the purpose of this thread about Pixie, without emblems, has almost 850 hp. That’s nut’s and time her special well for some nasty damage.

1 Like

Jesus, i sent all my Grevles (there were many) to food

Adding this card in case anyone wants to see a 2LB Pixie.

No, she isn’t worth it (I maxed her for aborted Hero League where she would have got +110% to all stats plus troops in the first week).

1 Like