ℹ Costumed Snow White– 5* Ice/Blue from Fables of Grimforest

New Fables of Grimforest Hero Costume is released: Costumed Snow White

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Costumed Snow White, as well as your thoughts on him.

Costumed Snow White

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:snowflake:
Ice/Blue
Ranger
S
Slow
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
+1 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Challenge Festival Grimforest
Image Aether Power Description
defense-up Defense Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% defense for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Slaying Stake
  • Dispels and cleanses all buffs and status ailments from all allies and enemies.
  • Deals 140% damage to all enemies.
  • Deals additional 30% damage per removed status effect, up to 500% damage in total.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Grimforest Family Bonus

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Apr 2022

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

August 2023

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

The unconditional damage is changed to 140% from 130%.
The additional damage is increased to 30% from 25% while the maximum is reduced to 500% from 530%.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Challenge Event Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v44,v48]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Costumed Snow White ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Costumed Snow White.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Costumed Snow White and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Costumed Snow White worth summoning for?

• Would you use Costumed Snow White on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Costumed Snow White ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Costumed Snow White as an opponent?

• Would you give Cleric emlems to Snow White to have Costumed Snow White Emblemed ? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Costumed Snow White’s character design?

• If you Summoned Costumed Snow White and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Costumed Snow White, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Costumed Snow White when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Costumed Snow White, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Costumed Snow White (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Costumed Snow White), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

4 Likes

Feedback Poll - Costumed Snow White (post release)

:question: Is Costumed Snow White worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Costumed Snow White would be useful to keep & Level?
Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Costumed Snow White’s Primary Purpose is?

• Dispeller
  • Cleanser
  • Damage Dealer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Costumed Snow White compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Costumed Snow White’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Costumed Snow White’s Base Stats?

Note this means her Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think which version of Snow White is better ?

• Normal Snow White
  • Costumed Snow White

0 voters

:question: Is Costumed Snow White worth giving Cleric Emblems to the original hero ?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Costumed Snow White is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Costumed Snow White is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

3 Likes

Was blessed to pull her this morning! God is good. She seems pretty strong especially the costume. Can’t wait to try her out. Probably good she is slow but avg speed would be a lot more fun lol.

5 Likes

I also got her this morning (eight saved up pulls – got Snow White, Hansel, Gnomer and Guardian Lemur and some dupe 3*).

3 Likes

I also was lucky to receive her…twice :two_hearts:

7 Likes

@PlayForFun Costume Sniw White’s percentages are different. it’s 140%, 30%, and 500% instead of 130%, 25% and 530%

2 Likes

Thx, I will look through all new heroes and costumes and I will add these adjustments since Beta.

2 Likes

So what do I do now? Yesterday I started working on Pengi, only to pull c.SnowWhite today… (yes, it’s been a great month for this f2p, also got Hanitra :partying_face:) But, of course, I only got 10 scopes… any other color, I can ascend two, three, even four 5*. No easy decision here. I’m thinking about ascending Snow first, as I have 700 cleric emblems stored, while only about 100 druid emblems for Pengi. I also can stripp Malcina for more cleric emblems. Scopes will come, that’s a fact. I wonder if c.SnowWhite+20 would make a better war tank than LB Vela+20…

3 Likes

If you have Raff and Aegir, then you can use them with Snow White

2 Likes

OP is fixed. Sally and Gnomer also received a buff.

1 Like

if it was 590%, Snow White would be even more of a heavy hitter. On the card, it’s 500%

Wouldn’t mind getting her (LotL I want more of course, but still). I have Emilio, so firing him before C-Snow White, then C-Snow is already at 430% of damage, which is more than 3x charge Cobalt and faster too. Also no Mitsuko will help, she’ll just add more fuel to C-Snow. Two downsides though. No dispellable attack will add power to C-Snow, and her C-class is very situational and limited to only undispellable buffs. Not really defense material but pretty good on offense.

1 Like

It was 530% as I have written it in OP, and in Beta Beat topic.

1 Like

Nevermind…got it!!!

Her ranger class means that even mitsuko isn’t entirely safe from her attack

maybr u didn’t save new info, just to let u know is still wrong info
thanks and sorry for bothering you

Sorry, as I see I accidentally entered 590% instead of 500%.
It is fixed now.

Nah because she dispels Mits and everyone before hitting them anyway. Thus Ranger class is relevant only to undispellable defensive buffs.

1 Like

I already had a Snow White levelled, so have managed to quickly level up the costume.

Question is, do I re-emblem to increase her attack? The route I went on the original card missed almost all of the attack nodes on the costume.

Current stats are:

1 Like

I think if I re-emblem I could get her attack stat up to 932, which sounds like it could work well with the massive damage

1 Like