It’s time for Trials of Decimation!
NOTE: The Trial officially starts at 07:00 GMT. This post is scheduled to go live one hour earlier at 06:00 GMT.
This thread is for sharing and discussing your teams and results.
You may also be interested in these older threads from the first time Trials of Decimation occurred:
- [Feb 6] [Feb 6, 2019] Trials of Decimation Teams
- [Feb 6] (Video) Trials of Decimation - Tips & Strategies - Final Bosses
As well as this thread when Emblems were first offered in the Shop, using the “Decimate” combo of Classes:
- [Feb 18] Decimate Emblem pack
Trials of Decimation allows Fighters and Wizards
The bosses are Balthazar, Elena, Oberon, and Ulmer
Monsters are red/fire and purple/dark
Final Boss HP
Each boss in Stage 3 has 4051 HP.
This is one of the higher-HP sets of bosses (though not quite as high as Piety), but without a healer amongst them, carpet bombing/item nuking is very practical if needed.
@Mariamne’s excellent overview of the Trials of Decimation:
How did you do last time on Trials of Decimation?
- Last time I beat all 3 stages
- Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
- Last time I beat just the first stage
- Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
- Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur
How did you do this time on Trials of Decimation?
- This time I beat all 3 stages
- This time I beat just the first 2 stages
- This time I beat just the first stage
- This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages
Share Your Team & Results!
Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!
Did your team change notably since last time?
What items did you use, if any?
There are more healers and mana controllers available amongst Fighters and Wizards than many of the other Classes — did you find that made it easier to make it through the bosses than some of the other Trials?
There’s little debate about Proteus being awesome for this Trial, but there’s some debate about whether Proteus is a hairless cat. Thoughts?
What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
Anything else interesting to share?