:heart:
4/75
+1 Costume
4/80
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Springvale Springvale
Image Aether Power Description
attack-up Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Reckless Slash
  • Deals 180% damage to all enemies.
  • The caster gets -20% defense for 3 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get a Seasonal Event Epic Hero?

It’s important to remember that Seasonal Event Heroes have extremely low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Seasonal Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 25% chance of summoning a particular Seasonal Epic Hero.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 58 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Seasonal Epic Hero by pull 30
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Seasonal Epic Hero by pull 104
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Seasonal Epic Hero by pull 160

Putting that in Perspective

• 42 out of every 100 people won’t get a specific Seasonal Epic Hero by the 30th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 30 times, 420,000 of those players wouldn’t get the specific Seasonal Epic Hero

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get the specific Seasonal Epic Hero by the 104th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 104 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get the specific Seasonal Epic Hero

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:link: Related Threads

• Hero Card Index Thread - coming soon

Other Springvale heroes:

Archived Hero Discussion Thread:

Springvale 2020 Threads

4 Likes

Feedback Poll - Jack O’Hare (post release)

:question: Is Jack O’Hare worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only if you’re summoning for someone else
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Jack O’Hare would be useful to keep?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • 5 or more

0 voters

:question: What do you think Jack O’Hare’s Primary Purpose is?

• Primary Damage Dealer
  • Secondary Damage Dealer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Jack O’Hare compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Jack O’Hare’s Special Skill match his Base Stats?

Note this means his Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Jack O’Hare worth giving Ranger Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you don’t have a 5* Option
  • Yes, but only if you’re focusing on 4* Heroes/ Events
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so.
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Jack O’Hare is best used?

Note, as a 4* hero, please consider with this question up-and-coming players not just end-game players (where 5* heroes are a luxury not a given).

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Jack O’Hare will be best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

1 Like

I got him.
Is he better than Peters for example?
Is it worth to feed him?

as usual, depends who else you have. He was my second Green 4*, after Skittleskull, and the first Green 4* I ascended. I relied on him a lot early on for his good tile damage. His special is (in my opinion) better for farming. He’s also pretty good for Titans and challenge events (activities where tile damage is most important).

Although, Peters is definitely better for bosses and for Raid attacks, in my opinion.

1 Like

I’ve had him for the past year and quite like him (he’s a mainstay in my autofarm team). I also tend to use him on later war hits when we’re hunting blue tanks. 180% AOE damage at fast combined with a high attack is not to be sniffed at. Just don’t expect him to last too long.

I’ve just pulled another 2 but will only keep one of them - two green bunnies is enough for me.

1 Like

Hey I pulled him in the recent Springvale event and perhaps looking to level him. I have Skittleskull already, is he any better? My green team is Kashhrek, Elkanen, Skittleskull, Caedmon and Melendor all maxed. I usually add Grimm instead of Kashhrek when I attack in War. Thoughts?

Skittleskull is slow mana and has lower attack. Jack O’Hare is fast mana and has higher tile attack. The possible downside of Jack is the 20% defence debuff he casts on himself after firing his special. Skittles does have attack down on enemies, though.

I have Jack at +6 and haven’t maxed Skittleskull despite getting the costume. You may want to consider substituting Jack for Caedmon instead, since both Caedmon and Melendor debuff the enemy.

1 Like

Ok cheers for that info. I will start to level and ascend him the full way

Skittles and Jack were my first two Green 4*s. I found Jack’s higher speed much more useful on raids initially. Skittles’ attack debuff usually activates too late in a raid, by that time a few specials have been fired…

I would actually drop Skittles for Jack, and keep Caedmon. Yes, Caedmon and Mel both dispel, but Caedmon is a fast single-target hitter. I had too many AOEs on my Green mono attack squad, and had a tough time winning that way…

Definitely keep Caedmon. He’s excellent at 4/70 and, when you bring him up to +20, he’s killer. I also have Sonya, his youngest daughter (same skills, I create stories for my heros), at +20 and use her all the time in rainbow and blue stacks. I love her!

#keepcaedmon

2 Likes

I just came to say… I really do still like this hero. Even with Peters and Buddy gained, I still enjoy finding some use for him!

2 Likes

Also got Jack O’hare and pretty happy with getting him.

2 Likes

I got a second Jack this week. Not sure whether I’ll keep. Guess I can use a second Jack in challenge events, and perhaps raid tournaments?

1 Like

What about node 8 for emblems on Jack?
Do i choose mana bonus there?
I want to use him in tourneys, so with the limited troops i don’t think i can profijt really from the mana bonus, correct?

Mana troop lv.5 with very fast tourney will charge jack 6 tiles if u give him mana node

But for 4star tourneys the troops are limited also and you can’t use mana troops, right?
So don’t know if that node is worth it if i only Will use him in tourneys.

1 Like

Ah u r right. I forgot about that.

Yeah i don’t think the mana node will be useful

@Kerpen @mogulemon
These are credited to @Mr.Spock and @Anchor YouTube videos (I hope that’s the right tag for Anchor)

Screenshot_20201104-214146

3 Likes

So when we emblem this bunny up along the sword path and we limit break him, he will come out to 936 ATK / 710 DEF / 1146 HP.

This little dude would do 180% damage to all on fast mana speed with 936 atk. This sounds absolutely deveastating. He of course is very glass cannon and dies easily.

Essentially the question, worth the emblems and limit break materials? Even when I have all the other green 4* heroes in the game besides Marcel?

1 Like

I ask that same question over and over…and it seems to me the answer is no. I have LB 18-emblemed Jack on an alt account and have used him since the green Omega came out. Caedmon survives way better and despite being able to snipe only one, the cleanse/dispel seems much more valuable. Jack fires once and then dies. I already regret ascending him on my main account. He won’t get any emblems there anytime soon.

BTW his attack stat is 937, not 936. Other stats are correct.