šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Springvale Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v46]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the Springvale costumes.

Donā€™t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, donā€™t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

Itā€™s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldnā€™t get too attached to any of this ā€” itā€™s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:performing_arts: Costumes!!!

There are a total of 3 new Costumes being tested in v46 Beta 3 Testing Cycle.

5 :star: ā€” Legendary Costumes

• Killhare ā€“ ā€œUltimate Farmerā€
  • Master Lepus ā€“ ā€œRift Breakerā€

NOTE: All numbers are presented INCLUDING the costume bonus.

Killhare ā€” Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Killhare

šŸ° Killhare ā€“ 5* Dark/Purple from Springvale

Costume Killhare ā€” Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 814

Attack: 742
Defense: 793
HP: 1486

Class: Druid
Element: :new_moon_with_face: Dark

Mana Speed: Average

Special Skill: Championship Carrot

• Deals 330% damage to all enemies
  • All allies except the caster get -20% attack 3 turns. This effect cannot be cleansed.

Master Lepus ā€” Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Master Lepus:

šŸ° Master Lepus ā€“ 5* Ice/Blue from Springvale

Costume Master Lepus ā€” Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 787

Attack: 797
Defense: 727
HP: 1283

Class: Ranger Barbarian
Element: :snowflake: Ice

Mana Speed: Fast

Special Skill: Rift Blade

• Deals 280% damage to all enemies
  • The caster gets -24% mana generation for 4 turns. This effect cannot be cleansed.

4 :star: ā€” Epic Costume

• Jack Oā€™Hare ā€“ Egg Hounter of Springvale
Jack O'Hare ā€” Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Jack Oā€™Hare

Costume Jack Oā€™Hare ā€” Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Epic/4*
Power: 669

Attack: 708
Defense: 651
HP: 1101

Class: Paladin
Element: :leaves: Nature (Green)

Mana Speed: Fast

Special Skill: Egg Barrage

• Deals 230% damage to tha target
  • The attack chains through all the enemies who are adjacent to any hit enemy.
  • All allies except the caster get -20% attack for 3 turns. This effect canā€™t be cleansed.

NOTE: All numbers are presented INCLUDING the costume bonus.

:performing_arts: Costume Bonus

Changed in V36.2 of Beta, the Non-Season 1 Costumes impart a DIFFERENT costume bonus to what is applied to Season 1 Costumes.

Here we have difference costume bonus than the Summer Event Heroes.

|Stat|S1 CB | Sprintvale Event Hero CB|
|ā€”|:-:|:-:|:-:expressionless:
|Attack|5%|3%|
|Defence|5%|3%|
|HP|10%|6%|
|Mana|5%|1%|

Costume Bonus Progression:

Stat Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 Tier 4 Max
Attack 0% 1% 2% 2% 3%
Defence 0% 1% 2% 2% 3%
HP 0% 2% 4% 5% 6%
Mana 0% 1% 1% 1% 1%
ā€“
NOTE: All numbers are presented above are INCLUDING the costume bonus.

:hugs: Family Bonus

The costumes are retaining their family bonus.
The normal and the costume version of a hero is counted as two unique heroes.

:game_die: Summoning

:rabbit: Seasonal Portal ā€“ Springvale

Added for testing in V46.3of beta was the ā€œSprinVle Portalā€ containing the three costumes added for testing.

Hero Current Odds
Classic Rare 56.8%
Classic Epic 20.8%
Classic Legendary 0.9%
Rare Seasonal 14.2%
Epic Seasonal (Lady Wollerton) 2.2%
Legendary Seasonal (Sir Roostley) 0.3%
Epic Featured Seasonal Hero and Costume (Jack Oā€™Hare) 3.5%
Legendary<Featured (Killhare and Master Lepus) Hero and Costume 1.3%
Bonus HotM Draw 1.3%

:arrow_up: Beta Updates

09 February 2022

Costumes arrived to Beta

:calendar: Release Date??

The Springvale hero costumes will most likely arrive with the Springvale event.

:link: Related Threads

12 Likes

Wow.
Thatā€™s really boringā€¦

Exactly the same as the Hero, but every single stat better, 30% more special attack.
The only real change is the class, with druid being worse than fighter.

I mean the best costumes are those were both versions (base hero and costume) have value and you can face situations were both are useful.
Here I canā€™t really see that. The costumed version is just the same only better. Maybe on defense a few value fighter class more than better stats, but I canā€™t see me ever using the normal bunny again if I get the costume.

13 Likes

previous version of both Lepus and Killhare costumes we had seen

Linky link: šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 4 Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v36]

8 Likes

Interesting to see the 4* costume. I like that.

6 Likes

Wouldā€™ve liked an costume for the sheep as well, maybe with an nice twist in the healing part. Anyways I got all Springvale Heroes except for Killhare, having these costumes ainā€™t gonna change my mind at not pulling at this portal. Maybe if new heroes were introduced I would have considered it.

2 Likes

Yes, onlly Master Lepus was adjusted. Killhare left as she was.

And a 4 star costume is added.

5 Likes

Nothing changes basically. So boring. Nothing to comment.

4 Likes

I remember when these were announced the first time there was massive outcry about how OP they were. Now, after aggressive money grabs and power surge by $G, nobody is even batting an eyelid at these low effort, cash grab costumes. Says it all really

19 Likes

In fairness, much of that outcry was over the precedent of adding costumes to Non-Season 1 heroesā€¦

That ship unfortunately has well-and-truely sailedā€¦ So all thats left really is making the best of a bad situationā€¦

25 Likes

Yeah. Non S1 never needed costumes.

Costumes were introduced to ā€œbalanceā€ S1 heroes. In other words, making us pay for their buffs. Because they didnā€™t want to balance older heroes.

The greed toke over the situation and non S1 costumes are now being released in the avalanche of heroes. Mostly of them OP.

Problems are already happening like C. Krampus, who for sure didnā€™t needed a costume for balance and gaming reasons, but got one because of the greed.

Everything kinda lost its reasons to exist in this game. If you make a small analysis youā€™ll notice that every update is somehow based on profit. Sometimes theyā€™re way lazy like in this Springvale update. They donā€™t have anything new to offer in the event, no gameplay, no new offers, no new anything. Everything is costumes now - or pulls.

The game basically hasnā€™t got anything new to offer for ages but OP heroes and costumes so you can bully your enemies.

Some events here and there were added (circus, knights, slayers) but theyā€™re a copy paste from older events and are just another part of the hero spam. W3K thatā€™s coming now is bringing some ā€œnewā€ mechanics (Iā€™ll try to donā€™t say itā€™s just an alliance wars rip off) but also will spam more heroes.

We can soon expect more and more costumes to the 1000 releases and older heroes will fall more behind and thatā€™s so on. :man_facepalming::man_shrugging:t3: Sadly thereā€™s nothing good to be said. And Iā€™m not lying.

16 Likes

Huh, good to see itā€™s not just me, with the costume for Killhare? Gonna stick to the base one either way!

Now the Master Lepis & Jack Oā€™Hare ones in fact interest me moreā€¦ great to see Lepis get a nice costume, power creep was creeping 9heh) up on him abit, glass canon still-hits-like-a-truck type that he is.

And the Jack costume! Nice! Good to see that, Iā€™ve reason to try and emblem him again now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry but this get the costume nerf ā€¦ i pass on this one like on the next ones

3 Likes

Iā€™m surprised that Sir Roostley didnā€™t get a costume, and that thereā€™s no new hero.
Springvale completes the one-year cycle of seasonal events, where Sand empire has 2 costumes over 3 legendaries, morlovia 3/3, Christmas 3/4 with Pengi addes this year, and now springvale with 2/3. Idk if then itā€™s worth saving ett for next springvale or morlovia

11 Likes

I thought that the laziness in making the costumes finished at Ursena, where they just changed one bullet point, or Seshat, where they changed the order of the bulletsā€¦

Naaaaah, where you think, that something cannot get worse - then the SGG Prince Charming comes along in all of its glory.

Adding +30% of attack for Killhare.

6 Likes

These costumes basically continue my opinion of all non S1 costumes so far. Nice, but not so much of an upgrade over the original that itā€™s worth hugely chasing

5 Likes

Based on this I can easily choose Killhare in Soul Exchange as there is nothing really great in her costume.

3 Likes

Beyond paying 2 times for the same hero, this is what I HATE about (especially) non-s1 costumes. It is boring and lazy.

Every costume now is a tweak of %, a class change, and increased stats. Hero is a healer - costume HOT or overheal. Hero is sniper - costume sniper. Hero is taunter - costume taunt. Hero is rezzer - costume rezzer.

Why not make it interesting? Give the players double summoning the heroes more variety?

Why didnā€™t LotL costume deal damage with excalibur? Why couldnā€™t Santa give lumps of coal to the enemies, or gifts to allies? Why couldnā€™t MN give a poisoned porridge to the enemies? Why couldnā€™t Gravemaker costume be a sniper? Why couldnā€™t Killhareā€™s ā€œchampionship carrotā€ grant her allies a titan killing buff? Why couldnā€™t Lepus summon fiends or minions from his rift he opens?

If we have to have costumes for every hero, make them interesting! Think outside the box and give them what may be non-traditional abilities.

19 Likes

^This for Killhare

^nice to see this

Iā€™ve always semi avoided Springvale as the heroes donā€™t excite me (namely their downsides). Jack might change that. But at this point, I already have 50 4 stars. Do I need another?

6 Likes

Yes if you are able to pull him that is, itā€™s not that youā€™re gonna get the costume for free :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

No love for Rostley? I feel like he deserves a costume as well. Also we should have gotten at least 1 new heroso every event has 4 like Christmas. We could use a Ram that is slow mana speed that heals and applies multiple ailments from fiends to the enemies then applies and non-dispellable ailment to its self that is a DOT.

6 Likes