🐰 Costumed Killhare – 5* Dark/Purple from Springvale

New Springvale Hero Costume is released: Costumed Killhare

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Costumed Killhare, as well as your thoughts on him.

Costumed Killhare

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:new_moon:
Dark/Purple
Druid
A
Average
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
+1 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Springvale Springvale
Image Aether Power Description
defense-up Defense Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% defense for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Championship Carrot
  • Deals 330% damage to all enemies
  • All allies except the caster get -20% attack 3 turns. This effect cannot be cleansed.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Springvale Family Bonus

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

March 2024

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Costumed Killhare from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Springvale Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v46]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Costumed Killhare ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Costumed Killhare.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Costumed Killhare and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Costumed Killhare worth summoning for?

• Would you use Costumed Killhare on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Costumed Killhare ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Costumed Killhare as an opponent?

• Would you give Costumed Killhare Druid Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Costumed Killhare’s character design?

• If you Summoned Costumed Killhare and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Costumed Killhare, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Costumed Killhare when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Costumed Killhare, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Costumed Killhare (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Costumed Killhare), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

Other Springvale heroes:

Other Costumes

7 Likes

Feedback Poll - Costumed Killhare (post release)

:question: Is Costumed Killhare worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Costumed Killhare would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

Costumed Killhare’s Primary Purpose is Dealing Damage

:question: What do you think of Costumed Killhare compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Costumed Killhare’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Costumed Killhare’s Base Stats?

Note this means her Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think which version of Killhare is better ?

• Normal Killhare
  • Costumed Killhare

0 voters

:question: Is Costumed Killhare worth giving Fighter Emblems to the original hero?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Costumed Killhare is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Costumed Killhare is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options
2 Likes

Not 100% sure im sold on this one. JF can counter Killhare’s defense down and give a defense up, but, a bit more defense and hits a tad harder, for lower attack for everyone else? Not sure attack down is a good trade off, unless we have a special skill that turns attack down into an attack up. She seems more of an offensive hero rather than a defensive one in this case. Just my early thoughts on it.

2 Likes

She’ll pair well with c.Rigard’s +48% attack at a minimum.

Unfortunately, Costume Killhare overwrites Costume Rigard’s +48% attack and cannot be cleansed. So, if we have the Attack up version of JF’s skill, that attack down, cannot be overwritten, if i remember correctly.

2 Likes

Costumed Killhare and four Zagrogs. :crazy_face:

15 Likes

Or two Zagrog and two Frida!

3 Likes

So what are the list of heroes that can resist negative attack made by killhare?

Frida
Zagrog
Russel
Raffaele

Anything else?

5 Likes

I would have assumed by reading that c.rigard just couldn’t cleanse the status ailment from allies

Yea, only ailment blockers can help.

1 Like

With the regular one at least there is some synergies with certain heroes. Like JF and also any riposter who can increase their counterattack with KH’s defence down. But the costume has no proper synergy. It’s either you use ailment shields or a full attrition team as those heroes don’t use attack. She can only be used with 2 other springvale heroes to offset the attack down with their family bonus

3 Likes

I prefer the regular version!
I had high hopes for the costume version!
Grazul will help preventing that -%attack

1 Like

If I manage to snag her, my Grazul will finally see some action.

1 Like

I am not even sure if C-Killhare hits that harder that just Killhare with C-Bonus. C-Killhare has just an Atk point above regular Killhare, so Killhare with C-bonus will have higher attack, making it less of a difference. The attack reduction may be a problem, though it still can be guarded against by Vanda, Emilio, Garnet or Grazul. Most importantly, Fighter class is imho better than Druid, so regular Killhare is probably better option. And if used as tank that Def down won’t matter as much.

4 Likes

Got her ! I’ve Garnet and Nemo. She can block the ailment. On the other side Captain Nemo will profit from the ailment. What a dilemma !

19 Likes

Only the regular one for nemo. The costumed one would just drop attack and hinder nemo’s damage

Screenshot_2022-03-21-17-24-54-26_262dc09b83f42fc5604598f73a64a305

Last one of my 27 EHTs. Getting one EHT at starfall mattered. No zagrog though and certainly no silvaria for me cause I am done with this portal

10 Likes

Just pulled her, worth stripping emblems off panther for her?

Got the purple lady on my 4th pull, very happy to have an purple 5* to work on. Besides Roostley I have all Springvale heroes so no more pulls for me at this portal. Used up my luck as well :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

I’d say no… Panther’s elemental defense down + dispell at fast speed is more valuable and more unique compared to a heavy hit

4 Likes