🐰 Springvale 2020: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links – Starts April 6

So sad this quarentine has me short of money haha and i was planning to gather gems and tokens for may before all this caos came in the world.

I hope they make the calendar something similar to Valhalla with the possibility of purchase previous offers

I tried searching, does anyone have a list of the offers from last years spring offers? Wanted to kind of see what the previous offers were. Thanks.

The top post of last year’s thread has a log.

2 Likes

Wow. I completely missed that. Thank you so much.

1 Like

I am eager to try Sif there. On final stage of Advanced her special should be a murder.

Otherwise, I’ll go with Sorcerer Vivica, Miki, Vela, and Boldtusk+20.

Loot bit crap 2 sheilds n a tonic for the whole thang! :woman_shrugging:
Is there more for competition of each stage! There gotta be as see it pointless really?

It’s 10 emblems per emblem type instead of 4 :slight_smile: nice

also just noticed… waaa, 4600 recommended TP? that’s crazy. Hope I can finish it.

3 Likes

Tried to auto-play through Easy and almost died at the very first stage with a team of over 4300 TP. The eggs deal high damage (140-180 depending on a hero) which sucks, it should be matched to the difficulty level :roll_eyes:
I thought the new easy mode is cool cause even newbie players can play, but if the eggs deal high damage even in the really easy stages it’s just wrong :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I just send my 3* heroes through easy mode. And some of my 3/60 heros . Its to avoid using the same team all the event. I Will probably send my unleveled JF to test it haha

This new difficulty level is a good addition for newer players! I like It

3 Likes

I’m gonna do the easy part as last. First the other two. But i’m not fond to see a tonic for 4600 teampower.
Healers times tops and Proteus hopefully are enough…

1 Like

I timed it to have full WE now, but I just got a Holy Chest…so no Springvale for me yet, I guess.

5 Likes

save easy for chest fill-ups

3 Likes

I will be doing them in “order” of difficult, so easy, medium, hard.
I have never done this before so not sure what to expect from the eggs and bosses, plus we have 14 days.

2 Likes

Does this event count towards PoV?

I think it will, but I am waiting for POV to start before I do any stages

1 Like

Only if there’s a Daily Challenge for completing Quest Stages, or something along those lines.

1 Like

Me too. I’m just wondering if we need to finish all three levels, or if there are two other challenge events like last PoV

So, it isn’t “required” for PoV?

this is a seasonal event, not a challenge event. also, the challenge event path was removed.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings