🐰 Portal Stats & Summon Results – Springvale 2022

This thread is for information and discussion on the Springvale 2022 Summon Portal, and sharing Summon Results.

:game_die: Springvale 2022 Appearance Rates

Summon odds are the same in 2020 as they were in 2021.

kép

Appearance Rates

Click for OLD 2019 Springvale Appearance Rates, for comparison

OLD 2021 Springvale Appearance Rates

Classic Season 1 Heroes

• Rare Classic Hero: 56.8%
  • Epic Classic Hero: 20.8%
  • Legendary Classic Hero: 0.9%

Seasonal Heroes

• Rare Seasonal Hero: 14.2%

• Epic Seasonal Hero (Lady Wollerton): 2.2%

• Legendary Seasonal Hero (Sir Roostley): 0.3%

• Epic Featured Seasonal Hero and Costume (Jack O’Hare): 3.5%

• Legendary Featured Hero and Costume (Killhare or Master Lepus): 1.3%

BONUS DRAW

Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%

:dizzy: Epic Hero Tokens Can Be Used for Seasonal Summoning

The Seasonal Summons replaces the regular Epic Hero Summons.

Because of that, unlike Challenge Event Summons, the Summoning Portal for Seasonal Events allows using saved up Epic Hero Tokens that can otherwise normally only be used for Epic Hero Summons.

That makes Seasonal Events the only place you can currently use Epic Hero Tokens for a chance at non-Season 1 heroes.

You’ll also have the same chance at the HOTM as usual when using Epic Hero Tokens.

:gem: Summon Costs

• Single: 1 Epic Hero Token or 300 Gems
  • 10x: 2600 Gems

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:link: Other Springvale 2022 Threads

12 Likes

Thank you for this thread @PlayForFun :writing_hand:

You rock :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Excited for this have been saving coins, but since I got HOTM in March I have to be patient for April 1 now.

6 Likes

2nd EHT in!

So happy.

18 Likes

Waiting for April to pull my 20 EHTs (and possibly sundry gems). Sitting on hands. Frustrated.

1 Like

Guess who I chose at last Soul Exchange? :see_no_evil:

25 Likes

That’s unfortunate. I was also debating between Ursena en Killhare in the SE. Luckily I chose Ursena and got Killhare in this event after 14 EHT’s.

7 Likes

No guarantees…

39 epic coin + 10 pull = no event, no hotm

4 Likes

2nd EHT got me Lepus’ costume - I already had base Lepus :slight_smile: really happy!

Used 12 EHT total. Also got dupe Lady Wooly, Chick Jr. the rest were vanilla 3*

20 Likes

Snap!

Didn’t have the base hero though but 2nd token in is pretty sweet right. I had 19 in total.

3 Likes

Yeah, some good luck at the start! I had to remind myself: “that was really lucky so don’t expect too much with the rest of your tokens!” :slight_smile:

Enjoy your new master bunny!

3 Likes

4+ years of playing. 2 4* seasonal and 0 5*. This nonsense unluck continues (who cursed my account on these portals and why?) Supposedly it’s RNG, but this doesn’t feel like this anymore.
16 eht - 4 chick jr, 1 wabbit… that’s it.

Said I won’t do any pulls till April.
I did pulls.

I REALLY WANT KILLHARE! GAME GODS, PLEASE!

17 Likes

Are you my lost twin by any chance :crazy_face::joy:? Used 37/38 EHT and …

I got Killhare :partying_face: !!! Good inspiration not to take her from the Soul Exchange :smiley:

Would love Master Lepus’s costume though to start using him again more

Ah, I also got 3 Chick Jr (dupes), 2 Woolerton (dupes) and 2 Jack O’Hare - love his costume design!

PS I am afraid to ask how Killhare will kill you with that huge carrot. The sword was more straightforward

9 Likes

Had 11 EHT…
Brienne, c Jack, Tiburtus, Squire Wabbit x2, Chick Jr x2, Chao, Rigard, Wu, Isshtak.
Guess I will max Jack O-Hare costume and be happy! lol

3 Likes

Wanna trade? :grin: I didn’t want to take her from SE thinking Imma try my luck during Springvale. So, I’m really gonna wait till April. Still have 10 EHT left.

As for being twins, maybe I should have a convo with my parents :thinking::joy:

1 Like

I decided anyway not to take from Soul Exchange heroes for which they released costumes or the costumes are upcoming, unless they have a very special Special Skill, so I would still not be sorry if I were you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am super lucky today. First I got a telescope from a regular titan Gorgon queen and then I did a few summons and I got Lepus! My first legendary hero from seasonal events. Woohoo!

18 Likes

Do you guys think it’s worth pulling for Killhare’s costume if you already have original Killhare (from SE)? I can’t decide if I should save my tokens, for maybe next time when Roostley has better odds and a costume :thinking:

1 Like

As I see this portal spreading the bunnies. I just want to know. Is there a plan to nerf the bunnies like usually in the past? How long can we enjoy our new powerfull bunnies? Does the SG have a plan how cheat their users again?

1 Like