🐰 Portal Stats & Summon Results – Springvale 2024

kép

This thread is for information and discussion on the Springvale 2024 Summon Portal, and sharing Summon Results.

:game_die: Springvale 2024 Appearance Rates

kép

Appearance Rates

Click for OLD 2023 Springvale Appearance Rates, for comparison

OLD 2023 Springvale Appearance Rates
kép

Click for OLD 2022 Springvale Appearance Rates, for comparison

OLD 2022 Springvale Appearance Rates

kép

Click for OLD 2019 Springvale Appearance Rates, for comparison

Summon odds are the same in 2020 as they were in 2021.

OLD 2021 Springvale Appearance Rates

Appearance Rate

Classic Season 1 Heroes

• Rare Classic Hero: 56.8%
  • Epic Classic Hero: 20.8%
  • Legendary Classic Hero: 0.9%

Seasonal Heroes

• Rare Seasonal Hero: 14.2%
  • Epic Seasonal Hero: 5.7%
  • Legendary Seasonal Hero: 0.3%
  • Legendary Featured Hero: 1.3%

* Costume Included if available

BONUS DRAW

Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%

PERFECT 10 BONUS

Perfect 10 Bonus can only be gained from a Summon x 10.

Legendary Hero & Special Items: 2.0%

Featured heroes:

• Timothy
  • Miss Ethel
  • Archie Costume

:dizzy: Epic Hero Tokens Can Be Used for Seasonal Summoning

The Seasonal Summons replaces the regular Epic Hero Summons.

Because of that, unlike Challenge Event Summons, the Summoning Portal for Seasonal Events allows using saved up Epic Hero Tokens that can otherwise normally only be used for Epic Hero Summons.

That makes Seasonal Events the only place you can currently use Epic Hero Tokens for a chance at non-Season 1 heroes.

You’ll also have the same chance at the HOTM as usual when using Epic Hero Tokens.

:gem: Summon Costs

• Single: 1 Epic Hero Token or 300 Gems
  • 10x: 2600 Gems

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:link: Other Springvale 2024 Threads

3 Likes

Had 9 eht’s. At least SE is coming up to use him in

Edit: got one more eht and…

SE can’t come fast enough. I’m out of space and don’t want to buy more since I know I’ll have 20 slots soon enough

1 Like

13 pulls

2 S1 3*
10 S1 4*

KILLHARE :slight_smile:

Odd were a bit strange. 4 stars kept coming in from S1 and boom the 0.3% bunny.

I know she is old and her stats even with the buff might be outdated but I wanted her since day1 of the release so just for that she will get LB1 and talents.

Not rational decision.

6 Likes

11 EHT Pulls

Chick Jr
Squire Wabbit
Jack O Hare

Justice

Fed the 3 seasonal away, will feed Justice away in Soul Exchange.

1 Like

Looks like they cheaped out and featured Jasper instead…

6 pulls so far. wu and 5 vanilla 3*

At least FS got to 100. Picked Panther :wink:

1 Like

Congrats, i managed to get mine to 100 too and picked Alberich.

2 Likes

thanks! nice pick, too!

1 Like

I already picked Panther so it was a choice between Alby or Guin, I decided Alby would have more use for me (if I ever find a time to level him haha)

1 Like

I’ll hold out in the hope that there’ll be some strong heroes in something like Legends of Kalevala in the summer. :pray:

I spent 11 EHT on this portal today.

Lady Woolerton x 2 (dupes)
Jack O’ Hare (C) x 1 (dupes)
Timothy x 1

3 Likes

Gonnna pass on this portal good luck in yah pulls folks …

5 Likes

Got the Moomoo from a single EHT pull, definitely looks like a fun hero

3 Likes

Took about 100 tokens :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

IMG_20240322_130745

Hi. I got Jasper c with 4 hero tokens. :sunny:

5 Likes

I know he’s not the best and coincidentally I just turned him in SE for Anne. Guess the gaming gods want me to have him. Still nice for free pull and also getting a challenge event 5* right after him.

1 Like

2 Likes

Did 3 pulls with EHT from Challenge Event.

Not bad. Granted I did 38 pulls in Elemental Portal afterwards and got nothing. But still, nice.

6 Likes

Got the pig about a week ago from 10 token pull.
And today Jasper from 1 token. Most lucky seasonal portal to me: last year got Killhare with costume, Lepus with costume and Archie; this year - Timoty and costumed Jasper without any doubles.

About my luck in seasonals: from winter event I’ve got zero 5* from token pulls (about 150+ during last several years) - didn’t even get a 3* Buster whom I really wanted :(.

3 Likes

1st of April is here, time to pull anew (with Zarga as bonus, instead of dupe Anoushkas)!

8 pulls instead, and I strike Timothy! I end here for now in case I just get non-stop 3-stars. (See also note below.)

Also, while I love all my new 5-stars, Timothy is unlikely to see any ascension materials as well. Like many other players, the prize is Miss Ethel. I would be happy to get Jasper and a costume for my Archie. But I will pull for them another time.

Note: Today has been a lucky (enough) day. Timothy, Pepperflame, Ray (strangely, all Fire 5-star heroes) all came within a total of 20 pulls. I am not going to push my luck.