:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
3/55 610 433 689
3/60 754 535 851
Origin Family
Springvale Springvale
Image Aether Power Description
rage Rage At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +15% attack, and a further 1% increase every time they are hit during 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Reckless Stab
  • Deals 355% damage to the target.
  • The caster gets -20% defense for 3 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get a Seasonal Event Rare Hero?

It’s important to remember that Seasonal Event Heroes have extremely low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Seasonal Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 52% chance of summoning a particular Seasonal Rare Hero.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 77 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Seasonal Rare Hero by pull 20
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Seasonal Epic Hero by pull 41
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Seasonal Epic Hero by pull 63

Putting that in Perspective

• 23 out of every 100 people won’t get a specific Seasonal Epic Rare by the 20th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 20 times, 230,000 of those players wouldn’t get the specific Seasonal Rare Hero

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get the specific Seasonal Rare Hero by the 41st pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 41 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get the specific Seasonal Epic Hero

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:link: Related Threads

• Hero Card Index Thread - coming soon

Other Springvale heroes:

Old Hero Information/ Discussion threads:

Springvale 2020 Threads

1 Like

Feedback Poll - Squire Wabbit (post release)

:question: Is Squire Wabbit worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re summoning for other heroes
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Squire Wabbit compared to other 3* Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Squire Wabbit is it worth keeping & levelling?

Note this will be roster dependent & not the same for all players.

• None (zero)
  • One
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four +

0 voters

:question: How does Squire Wabbit’s Special Skill match his Base Stats?

Note this means his Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think Squire Wabbit’s Primary Purpose is?

• Primary Damage Dealer
  • Secondary Damage Dealaer

0 voters

:question: Is Squire Wabbit worth giving Ranger Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you are focused on Event Competition
  • Yes, compared to other 3* heroes
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: Where do you think Squire Wabbit is best suited on defence (in a 3* arena)?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Squire Wabbit will be best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

1 Like

I decided that I wasn’t going to chase Malosi this month because I blew my budget to get Telluria last month and I’ll be chasing Clarissa next month. Decided to burn my EHT’s at Springvale and this happened on the very first one. Sometimes RNGesus smiles on you. :grin::+1:t2:

6 Likes

I have four squire wabbit at the moment…is it worth to max all of them?

4x Squire Wabbit plus Costumed Hawkmoon is a solid team for Rare Challenge Events.

3 Likes

How does the little guy stack up these days? I see 5x Namahage teams, why not 5 copies of the Wabbit? (or 4 plus Hawkmoon as you say) People who include him generally only have one it seems for seasoning.

Now, there is also the attack bonus for springvale heroes

Wabbit is 538 Attack, and 1910 for his Special Skill (355%).

Namahage is 526 Attack, 1525 for his Special Skill (290%), and 2212+ if he fires again while buffed.

So Namahage has a lot higher damage potential, if fired multiple times, but does less damage initially.

Challenge Events

So they have pros/cons — if you’re running a Challenge Event, and only firing Special Skills once typically, then Wabbit has an advantage.

If you’re continuing to match tiles and/or fire Special Skills a second time, Namahage has an advantage.

For Challenge Events, I like using Costumed Hawkmoon as a bit of the best of both worlds — she can tack on an extra 30% attack buff for Wabbit, including on a first hit.

She’s really why I stopped using Namahage.

Raid Tournaments

And in Raid Tournaments, Namahage has the advantage of being more likely to end up with a higher attack buff after taking hits, an added bonus for Buff Booster, and a little more sturdiness (mostly due to not having the Defense debuff, as their stats aren’t otherwise radically far off).

One advantage Wabbit now has is if paired with Chick Jr. for the 10% Family Bonus. He can also be paired with Gato to block the debuffs.

So both can still be useful for Raid Tournaments.

But it’s also an issue of availability

Namahage was pretty readily available every month. Wabbit is only available once a year.

I only managed to get 2 of him last year, so I could never run 4x Wabbit.

I got 2 more this year, so I’m leveling a third now to start.

Planning My Challenge Event Team Update

Ei-Dunn does a solid amount of damage distributed across 3 targets, but at Average instead of Fast, along with the mana debuff.

I’m thinking I’ll try 3x Wabbit with her and Costumed Hawkmoon, and see how that goes.

That’ll be in place of the 2x Rudolph I normally used in the last two slots. He’ll still see Raid Tournaments in any case, though.

8 Likes

what are your thoughts on the Azar costume? Do you think it is worth replacing Ei-Dun?

1 Like

I’m not super enthused about it for Challenge Events for 2 reasons:

1. it’s 495 Attack * 170% = 842, vs. Ei-Dunn being 417 Attack * 220% = 917

2. it’s a mana cut, not a debuff, which isn’t useful if fired immediately upon arrival in the Boss Wave, when Special Skills are often used in Challenge Events

However, I am potentially enthused about Azar’s Costume for Raid Tournaments — Fast Mana control to 3 targets is a useful ability for sure.

Ei-Dunn and Costumed Azar will be a nice tag-team, too, also potentially along with Bauchan.

Adding in Costumed Hawkmoon to that mix will make mono red potentially appealing on Offense — but at the least gives several good combinations for a 3 stack.

2 Likes

For some reason, I thought her attack was 495 before the bonus, but you are right, that’s after. So yes, even with the attack nodes on a ranger path, an emblemed Ei-Dunn will hit harder than an emblemed Azar costume.

1 Like

Thanks for such a detailed answer. I started playing last May so this is my first Springvale and just pulled my first Wabbit. For almost a year I’ve watched enviously as people wheel him out for Challenge events. Now I have one and RoW starts tonight but not sure I should rush to level him over other projects I’m working on.

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

Normally I wouldn’t suggest it, but you might want to for fun — next month is Grimforest, which reflects Red.

So if you don’t max him now, the next Challenge Event you can give him a go for isn’t until Guardians in June.

Ugh, I ate so many rabbits, just maxing my first one from LAST year now and he ate three brothers from last year and two more from this year. Wish I’d read this before the cannibalism.

You prefer Squire Wabbit to Rudolph? I like Rudy’s high attack, minion and mana cut at fast mana for stacked red 3* (two Rudophs and a Namahage with emblems for hard hitting snipers). The mana cut is more important for tournaments than events but it seemed like he was “good enough”.

Azar may get a peek in with his costume to replace a Rudolph in raid tournaments since he controls three instead of one.

I do, just for the considerably higher damage.

In later Stages, I may consider swapping Rudolph back in for longer battles duking it out with Bosses, where his mana cut could be worthwhile.

Tournaments are where I’ll definitely still use him.

Agreed, I expect to use Costumed Azar a lot.

1 Like

I can’t find anything about Azar’s costume? Is this new?

Yes, you can read about the new Costumes here: 🧪 Early Information on ROUND 2 Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v29]

Thanks, don’t know why I couldn’t find it when I searched

1 Like

Azar only hits 1 and reduces mana of target by -25%, unless you’re speaking about her costume which I know nothing about. And Azar is a she, just to let you know. :smiling_face:

Were you speaking of another hero? :thinking:

Erp, sorry.

She.

Yes, with the costume she cuts mana on three instead of just one. Costumes bring another hero back to relevance. Good thing she has been sitting on the bench at 3-50 for ages and just watching.

2 Likes