It’s time for Trials of Piety!
This is the Sixth of the Trials in the 13th Cycle!
NOTE: The Trials officially start at This post is scheduled to go live 4.75 hours earlier at 2:15:00 AM (02:15 GMT).
=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Piety
Reset Token Tracking
=> Reset Emblems Tracking in Trial Quests - Reset Emblem 12.5% chance - Nov - 28 - Yes
How did you do last time on Trials of Piety?
- Last time I beat all 3 stages
- Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
- Last time I beat just the first stage
- Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
- Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur
How did you do this time on Trials of Survival?
- This time I beat all 3 stages
- This time I beat just the first 2 stages
- This time I beat just the first stage
- This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages
Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Piety?
(hat tip to @JAWS_3D for this question)
- Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
- I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
- I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
- I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
- I didn’t use any items
Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Piety?
(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)
- I love all the Trials equally
- It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
- I like it more than many of the Trials
- It’s about average for me
- I dislike it more than many of the Trials
- It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
- I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming
Share Your Team & Results!
Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!
Special Questions for Trials of Piety
Trials of Piety is relatively heavy on healer options — did you bring any healers? And were you able to find sufficient firepower amongst your Cleric and Monk choices?
Monk Wilbur really shines for Quests and Trials, both for making survival easier, and for debuffing enemy defense. Do you have Wilbur, and if so, did you bring him along?
Standard Questions for All Trials
- Did your team change notably since last time?
- Have Costumes caused changes to your team?
- Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?
- What items did you use, if any?
- What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
- If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?
- Anything else interesting to share?
You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Piety occurred:
Click for List of threads for previous Trials of Piety Discussions
- [Feb 23, 2020] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [Jan 19, 2020] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [Dec 15, 2019] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [Nov 10, 2019] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [Oct 6, 2019] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [Sep 1, 2019] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [July 28, 2019] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [Jun 23, 2019] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [May 19, 2019] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [Apr 14, 2019] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [Mar 10, 2019] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [Feb 3, 2019] Trials of Piety Discussion
The “no time to explain” version:
Victory, but Rigard getting picked off early, plus using no items = close to death.
Monk Emblems will go to Joon. Trainer is banked in hopes of Lady Woolerton.
Went through the first two stages easily with Joon, Wilbur, Rigard, Hansel and Leonidas.
For the final stage I used Joon, Wilbur, Rigard, Hansel and Wu Kong
Trials by Guv - Piety
Click to View team used last time
Click for History of Piety by Guv
Guvs Piety History:
Team This Time
Trials was a breeze last time so no changes this time… Only consideration is MAYBE second hansel but… Ariel is Bae
Note - Rigard, Li-Xiu, Hawkmoon & Bane are non-costume form; Boldtusk, Brienne (x2) are costume options
Click for AMAZING hero roster & planning tool (used to show options)
Made by @GDIBass
Quick Link: Home | HeroPlan.io
Forum Thread Link:
HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!
Autoplay sorted out the first couple rounds as usual
*Final Battle - Trials of Piety 29th March
The Baby Alt
Alt has been put on the backburner… Recently started playing another game & as such don’t have time for 3 accounts + the forum lol
- Reset Token = NO
- Cleric Emblems = 73 / 50 for Ariel Node 14
- Monk Emblems = 70 / 125 for Drake Fong Node 10
- Trainer = Fed to G. Jackal number 4 (now 4-68)
But put in 2nd Elk 3/70 for Li Xiu +7
Bad board to start with
Had to bomb the Sniper, then got a semi decent board
Even had to bomb Mr Tuck
On a happier note, this guy took Short work
Saving emblems, trainer for Vela
Not enough emblems for a decent clerical upgrade, trainer to just yesterday ascended Sesh #2.
Today I got so annoyed by Friar Tuck and Boril, I did not make it to the end. My team was Elkanen4/49, Li Xiu+20, Boril4/15, Rigard+20, Grazul+3. What a waste of time.!
Made some changes, now that the Hatter is maxed.
The team last time
Faster healer and cleanser are required from Rigard. The hater to steal buffs and impact some damages.
No item used, the Trainer would go to Justice, emblems saved for now
Thanks @zephyr1, good to hear from ya! Hope all is well
Switched Rigard out for my new best friend Grazul today, she’s earned it!!
Fight was super straight forward, Hatter took too many gut punches from Joon and got a belly ache:
Woke up to a nature chest in the monster slot so I think I’m going to drag it out all day and chill play today
I’m slowly getting to the point where I can complete some of these. This was the first time I finished Piety and only the second time I’ve ever beaten the last stage of a Trial. My Classes are still very uneven (who’s got my quota of Rogues? ) so there are still many of these I can’t complete - even with items. My team today was …
Hawkmoon - Li - Boril - Grimble (4-31) - Wu
Last time, Boril, Li and Hawkmoon weren’t maxed and I think I added in Mnessus as the necessary 3* so there was obviously no point in attempting the final stage.
Looking forward to Wednesday’s Decimation as that was the one I beat before and, again, many of my guys are a lot stronger now.
This is the team I used. I don’t have a lot of choices here… but it worked
Santa, Mother Nortn, Joon, Boril and Vivica.
Cleric emblems to MN, need a few more for node 17.
Holding Monk emblems for now. Trainer to the beekeeper.
Took this one item used happy days!
Emblems to Ariel and jabberwok
I decided that three healers was one too many, so I brought in Joon and benched Ma North.
On the bench: Viv, Grazul, Ma North, Hansel, Mist, Gafar, Elk 3.70, Rigs #1 and #2, Valeria #1 and #2, Wu, Li Xiu, Agwe, Boril, Jabbar, Wilbur 2, Chef BT, Sumle
Made it to the bosses with everyone ready to go. Boss Joon resisted Wilbur’s debuff, which was annoying, because it forced me to focus my fire elsewhere. I then dropped a ton of useless purple tiles on him and he went off, but Ariel cleared the blindness. Boril did his thorns thing, but I had dropped enough to recast Wilbur, and this time the debuff stuck to Joon.
This is what it looked like right before Sailor Moon dropped all three with a single shot.
Trainer to Telluria, emblems to Viv and Joon.
Li Xui, Rigard, Boril, 2 Wu Kongs
My Team Last Time
My Team This Time
All mana charged and decent board.
Used all mana, one heal and 2 bombs.
Emblem stock (Cleric maybe for Rigard if has enough emblem), monk keep.
Trainer goes to Delilah
i am a little bit surprised that this team did it
I did this super easy.
2x Hansel plus Mist makes this a walk in the park… no items used