🔵 [Nov 10, 2019] Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

The Battle

The last few times, I haven’t needed items at all, and it’s been easy.

So this time I wasn’t bothering to heal anyone, and then I cascaded yellow into Boril that killed off Leonidas and Wu Kong.

Without them it would have been a tedious time, so I used two Revive Scrolls, and some healing Potions, plus one Time Stop to give myself space to turn over the board.

Not a big deal, but still definitely a lot more items than any recent time.

Next time around I should put Hansel on this team, so I have more firepower and mana control. I think I could probably do without Vivica. Once Joon is taken out, it’s just a grind with no real danger.

Shiny New Emblems

I haven’t decided who’s next up for Monks, but it might be Joon, in which case I don’t have enough for his first node anyway.

I’m also considering giving some to a 3*, maybe Bauchan or Bane.

As for Cleric Emblems, I have enough now for Hansel to step up twice to +3. But I’m due for a building upgrade shortly, so I’m going to wait on Iron until after that.

Too Drunk to Notice

Kiril number 4 ate the off-color Trainer Hero.

13 Likes

Same team
And i should of clicked on this is my least favourite

Cut it short tonight, unleash the Bombs lol

11 Likes

Third time completing this one for me. Had to use a few health potions but wasn’t too difficult. A little less difficult than last time because I removed emblems from Li Xiu and gave them to Wu.

Didn’t use any Rez scrolls, but Joon did take a few hefty swipes. Probably should’ve brought some manas to make it easier, but I loaded up with health instead. Hoarding my monk emblems Monk emblems to Wu, taking him to 18, Boril got the Clerics, bringing him to 15 and 5/5 on the talents. Trainer went to Drake.

9 Likes

Same team as last time

First encounter, fired Joon to cast blind on Boss Joon,

As soon as the effect wore off, boss Joon picked interest on Leonidas, and persistently attacked him until he died.

Boss Joon being the only direct attacker…focused attack on him and eventually got rid of him.
The rĂ­poste was mitigated by Wilbur, but board was not clement enough for his repeated recharge as a result Joon from my team also quitted eventually.
From thereon it was a long protracted battle, healing, tiles attack, healing, tiles…

Items used : 4 axes and 5 carpet bombs
Emblems are banked, trainer goes to Vivica.

12 Likes

Emblems stored till I can collect enough to use them. Last trials’s team:

I onlt finished 1st stage

Today’s team:

This time I did 2 stages. 1.26 Elkanen>>> 3.50 Tuck. I had no axes nor bombs (spent on Morlovia) so Boril Vivica needed a lot of patience. I think focusing Vivica was not a good idea, that defense buff dropped my tile damage. I got scared when I lost 1st Bane but thanks to arrows and mana pots could kill Vivica. Boril was easy after this.

When I took the screenshot noticed that I forgot to change the troops from previous. Fixed it.

8 Likes

No problems once again.

Couple changes on previous times… Took OUT Wilbur and Rigard and put in Ariel (3/64) and Grazul (4/53)

Team this time was: Hansel, Rana, Drake Fong (+6), Ariel (3/64) and Grazul (4/53).

Made it a bit harder on myself but made it thru without any real difficulties.

No reset token

Emblems being used on Drake (got enough to get to +7) and the cerics being saved for Ariel :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Team

Very decent boards.
Didn’t need any items.
Trainer to Guin.
Emblems stored.

Short boss battle due to heavy tile cascades and combos.

11 Likes

Last Time Team

My Team This Time

Same as before, only Rigard is maxed now.

The Battle

Good start at boss stages, all mana ready to fire, no use any items so far.

Everything under control, used 9 minor mana, 3 mana and 4 bomb. I need more hitter, next project after Merlin, I will level Gafar.

Reward

Emblem keeps, because lack of food, still need food for leveling and ascend some heroes.
Trainer keep, wait for yellow, Chao is still at 2.50.

12 Likes

Used my usual suspects. Lot of healing with Rigard and Tarlak. Leonidas and Hatter for hitters and Wilbur for general awesomeness. Took out Joon first, then Boril and Friar Tuck. Minimal item usage. Monk emblem for Wilbur. Cleric emblem hoarded for Ariel in future. Trainer hero hoarded.

8 Likes

First clean run on a Trials in a long time! Phew!!

My team:

The results:

Kunchen and Drake get the emblems. Trainer waits for “Mr. Right”, if he ever comes along :wink:

9 Likes

Screenshot_20191110-130938
No items used. The new emblems will go to Wilbur and Vivica.

9 Likes

LOL always a good problem!

3 Likes

Again, top many healers, only Li Xiu as attacker. Last time, I said I will make Elkanen my new project, but since I did not finish Horghall, I am not any closer to win third stage of this trial, so I skipped it and farmed some feeders using the WE. Also will put Boril into the trials of piety project, to get a rainbow team.

8 Likes

This is probably my easiest trials. I used one bomb by reflex to reduce attack score, probably didn’t even need that.

Rigard +20 / Wilbur +20 / Leonidas +1 / Agwe +0 / Joon 3/70

Joon replaced Wu Kong 4/70 from last time. Plenty of firepower with the three hitters. Mostly poured damage into Joon with Wilbur active to take down Boril, then it was easy. I got several “mega-cascades” in the course of the battle, which didn’t end up doing too much damage from the riposte.

Hu Tao is almost finished and took the trainer. Assuming I get darts sometime soon, Joon will presumably get emblems. Cleric emblems are banked, as I can’t see embleming Agwe or Boril at the moment.

8 Likes

Finished but I don’t like this one. I used to have to go mono yellow but now I have Rigard and Buchan if that counts. So I ran Rigard +19, Vivica 3.70, joon+9, wu, li xiu both max. Wu helps a lot. I almost cleared the last stage bosses fast but they barely survived, fired and healed plus boril went off.
Even with joon hitting hard it’s not enough and li xiu is nothing. Having 2 healers in Rigard and Viv is great but no debuffer. This is why I want elkanen. He attacks and fits here.

No yellow project right now as I decided to skip going for neith and hold till Christmas event. Kadilen ate the trainer and a few others to get to 4.76. Those last 10 levels are insane…4200 Plus per level…ughhh

7 Likes

No snipers. Thanks Wu Kong :speak_no_evil:

5 Likes

Did the first two this is defo the worst one for me

Mnessnse Ariel 2/20 bane gan ju hawkmoon
Used a few arrows n axes and small heal
Emblems to be stored away as they are the only monk n clerics I have well I got a boril at 1/1

4 Likes

My team last time :point_up_2:
My team this time :point_down:

I used 2 healing pots, 2 super mana pots (just to charge Hatter and Jabbar again) and 2 arrows. Vivica and Rigard clean up everything, Hatter stole Boril’s riposte and put it on Rigard. Sidebar-wouldn’t that be a freakishly scary hero: a riposte + team cleanse. I may keep going with Vivica up the Cleric tree. I’ve decided that Jabbar will get the monk emblems when he gets maxed. No reset emblem for me.

8 Likes

Same team as last time — possibly more emblems on Hansel, but i’m not sure. This is one of the easier ones for me. Use mana control on Joon and take him out, then switch to Tuck. Let Boril fire at will then dispel him. Lost Hansel near the end — must not have been paying attention and he got some slash attacks, but by then the damage was done and I finished easily.

5 Likes

Beat stages one and 2 with both main and alt #1. Here is who I took:

Main

For this trial my main has always leaned heavily on the holy side. Having Li Xiu at +11 definitely helped for both survivability and overall attacking power. Although the true power of this team imo is being able to cut the mana and buy about three turns if I can fire both Li and Leonidas at the same time as them and Mnesseus were key in keeping both Viv and Boril suppressed. Monk emblems are being stored on my main, Cleric went to Hawkmoon who is at +9 iirc.

Alt#1

This one of the few trials between the two profiles that I actually have a rainbow team for this. Jabbar, Mnesseus, and Bane were the MVPs of this trial for me as whenever Viv was about to go off, I fired Jabbar to keep the health gained to a small amount and Mnesseus dispelled the defense increase and the riposte. Stage one was easy enough as both bosses were yellow.

Stage two I had to be more methodical as i really had to watch the mana of both bosses as I had no means of mana suppression on this profile. And with no spare target to safely dispel the counter attack meant a few potions along with Hawkmoon’s healing had to be used. Cleric emblems are being saved for Mnesseus #1, while monk emblems are going to Bane.

6 Likes