It’s time for Trials of Piety!
NOTE: The Trial officially starts at 07:00 GMT. This post is scheduled to go live one hour earlier at 06:00 GMT.
This thread is for sharing and discussing your teams.
You may also be interested in this older thread from the first time Trials of Piety occurred:
- [Feb 3] Trial of Piety
Trials of Piety allows Clerics and Monks
The bosses are Joon, Vivica, Boril, and Friar Tuck
Monsters are green/nature and blue/ice
Final Boss HP
Each boss in Stage 3 has 4195 HP.
This is one of the stronger sets of bosses. Along with Friar Tuck’s ability to heal the bosses, that can make carpet bombing/nuking a bit more challenging than some of the other Trials.
@Mariamne’s excellent overview of the Trials of Piety:
How did you do last time on Trials of Piety?
- Last time I beat all 3 stages
- Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
- Last time I beat just the first stage
- Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
- Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur
How did you do this time on Trials of Piety?
- This time I beat all 3 stages
- This time I beat just the first 2 stages
- This time I beat just the first stage
- This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages
Share Your Team & Results!
Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!
Did your team change notably since last time?
What items did you use, if any?
Did having a lot of healers and defensive heroes with few hitters in the Cleric Class impact you?
What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
Anything else interesting to share?