🔵 [Oct 6, 2019] Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

It’s time for Trials of Piety!

This is the Sixth of the Trials in the 7th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials officially start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT). This post is scheduled to go live 7 hours earlier at 12:00:00 AM (0:00 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Full Guide

=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Piety

:ballot_box: Polls

How did you do last time on Trials of Piety?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur

0 voters

How did you do this time on Trials of Piety?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages

0 voters

Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Piety?

(hat tip to @JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items

0 voters

Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Piety?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:

0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Piety

• Trials of Piety is relatively heavy on healer options — did you bring any healers? And were you able to find sufficient firepower amongst your Cleric and Monk choices?

• Monk Wilbur really shines for Quests and Trials, both for making survival easier, and for debuffing enemy defense. Do you have Wilbur, and if so, did you bring him along?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?

• Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?

• What items did you use, if any?

• What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?

• If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?

• Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Piety occurred:

4 Likes

Hey Zeph would this qualify as a 2nd thread about same thing???🔵 Trials of Piety Guide – Classes, Bosses, Items & Links
LMAOOOOOO

1 Like

No, there’s a Guide thread, and one for each occurrence.

I had considered stopping making the per-occurrence ones, but people seem to like them.

5 Likes

I was just being onry … LOL you know :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I know you are, but I figured I’d answer anyway. I split up the content after the Trials had run several times, as it makes it easier for me to make the new threads. I used to copy all of the guide content into each occurrence thread.

2 Likes

I do NOT know how you find the time to do all you do. You SOULD GET PAID by SG @Petri

5 Likes

And way thanks again.:love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Well, I know I’ll be taking Agwe with +3 talents and Boril at +19 talent, as those are my only Clerics of 4* note (and no 5* Clerics in my roster). The Monk choices will depend on how I feel when I see the event live.

2 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

Last time I said:

I considered swapping him in place of Leonidas, but I decided that the Mana control and self-healing were more useful than Blind, especially since I didn’t need any items last time anyway.

The Battle

This one ease a piece of cake. No items needed, just plugged along until they all died.

Shiny New Emblems

I got a Reset Emblem along with the others from Stage 3. So that was interesting.

Rigard stepped up once to +17, and should be finished at +18 by the time Trials of Piety rolls around again.

Li Xiu stepped up once to +12.

Monk Meal, Again

Like last time, Joon ate the Trainer Hero, and is finally creeping up toward max.

14 Likes

Wilbur - Drake - Rigard - Rana - Tarlak

6 Likes

I got a reset emblem for completing stage 3 as well.

9 Likes

Wu Kong + Joon + Elkanen

No Wilbur… yet…

Very notable…

Old Team:

New Team:

A lot easier.

6 Healing Potions
6 Minor Mana Potions

I got reset emblem too…

10 Likes

Interesting, I wonder if this will be constant in every trial or like recruits token, universal 50-50.

1 Like

I need some help, guys.
I ascended my Elkanen and he’s 55/4 now, but I don’t know where to put him.
Screenshot_20191006-094817
Since I have some time waiting for WE, I thought I’d let you decide.
So who should I kick out in favour of Elk

• Jabbar, who does a good job keeping the healers down
  • Wu Kong with his amazing buff
  • Leonidas, my only sniper in this trial
  • Rigard, the only dedicated healer
  • Wilbur, who counters Vivica and helps with damage
  • Don’t put Elkanen in, It was a mistake you even leveled him

0 voters

4 Likes

Same team
This one i probably dislike the most

Unleashed the bombs

Scored a nice reset emblem, trainer will go to Thorne

9 Likes

used same team (Hensel, MN, Ariel, Hatter 3.70, Joon)
was easy and wasnt really focusing until MN died :stuck_out_tongue: good thing Ariel was at full health
hansel did a really good job controlling their mana
tried a different approach this time that i think will keep using in the future wait for frair to use his skill to let them gain mana faster then use hensel and let them commit suicide

got a reset emblem as well we need to wait till next trials of piety (10 Nov) to check if its the only trials that will give reset emblem or if its random or if all will give reset (i highly doubt that)

emblems will be saved for now as i dont use these heroes on my defense team and am saving my food and iron for other things
trainer will go to Grazul

7 Likes

Old team: Wilbur, Joon, Aeron, Vivica and Hansel.
New team: Wilbur, Joon, Grazul, Vivica and Drake.
All max heroes but none emblemed.
I’m thinking Grazul and Drake will get emblems.

4 Likes

I still don’t have a team strong enough for Stage 3, however I did complete the first 2 again which, once again, I am very fine/happy with. It constantly gives me that “extra” to work toward and accomplishment of having done it, when I will finally do it.

I struggled at the bosses with Stage 2 though, it took forever. Boril kept applying his stupid Riposte or whatever it is called, and Vivica kept healing… I swear their mana was going up extremely fast every time. I was using:

Rigard: 3/60
Hawkmoon: Max
Mnesseus: Max
Kailani: Max
Bauchan: Max

I seriously took about half an hour to kill and used 20 minor health potions + 10* 225 hp ones, along with 5 arrows and 10 minor mana. I almost died, I ended with just Rigard remaining haha.

I focused too much on making sure I had reds/yellow for the first waves and forgot about the bosses haha.

Definitely not going for Stage 3

7 Likes
  • Trials of Piety is relatively heavy on healer options — did you bring any healers? And were you able to find sufficient firepower amongst your Cleric and Monk choices?

On my main had Friar Tuck, Mnesseus, Leonidas, Li Xiu, and Hawkmoon. Leonidas was my heavy hitter and was key against the bosses, Mnesseus was my dispeller who came in handy against Vivica and Boril in the second stage. Friar Tuck was vital in keeping Hawkmoon and Li Xiu charged at all times.

My alt is where I actually had a pretty good rainbow team for this trial. Had Agwe, Bane, Mnesseus, Hawkmoon, and Jabbar. Jabbar was vital in keeping Vivica in check as he cancels 80% of her healing. Bane I kept using on Joon to hopefully decrease his accuracy and hope that his withstand didn’t kick in.

• Monk Wilbur really shines for Quests and Trials, both for making survival easier, and for debuffing enemy defense. Do you have Wilbur, and if so, did you bring him along?

So flipping wish I had him on both profiles. sad face

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?

Nah, just some level, troop, and emblem increases.

• Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?

Made them easier.

• What items did you use, if any?

Just some health potions and axe attacks. Nothing major.

• What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?

My main I am hording monk emblems for Li Xiu, cleric emblems are being saved for Hawkmoon.

Alt however, saving monk emblems for Bane. Cleric emblems are going to Mnesseus #1.

• If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?

Nope, still not high enough for stage 3.

• Anything else interesting to share?

Nothing of note at this time.

5 Likes