It’s time for Trials of Piety!
This is the Sixth of the Trials in the 7th Cycle!
NOTE: The Trials officially start at This post is scheduled to go live 7 hours earlier at 12:00:00 AM (0:00 GMT).
How did you do last time on Trials of Piety?
- Last time I beat all 3 stages
- Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
- Last time I beat just the first stage
- Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
- Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur
How did you do this time on Trials of Piety?
- This time I beat all 3 stages
- This time I beat just the first 2 stages
- This time I beat just the first stage
- This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages
Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Piety?
- Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
- I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
- I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
- I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
- I didn’t use any items
Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Piety?
(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)
- I love all the Trials equally
- It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
- I like it more than many of the Trials
- It’s about average for me
- I dislike it more than many of the Trials
- It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
- I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming
Share Your Team & Results!
Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!
Special Questions for Trials of Piety
Trials of Piety is relatively heavy on healer options — did you bring any healers? And were you able to find sufficient firepower amongst your Cleric and Monk choices?
Monk Wilbur really shines for Quests and Trials, both for making survival easier, and for debuffing enemy defense. Do you have Wilbur, and if so, did you bring him along?
Standard Questions for All Trials
Did your team change notably since last time?
Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?
What items did you use, if any?
What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?
Anything else interesting to share?
You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Piety occurred:
- [Sep 1, 2019] Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [July 28, 2019] Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Jun 23, 2019] Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [May 19, 2019] Trials of Piety Guide & Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Apr 14, 2019] Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Mar 10, 2019] Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Feb 3, 2019] Trial of Piety