It’s ALMOST time for Trials of Piety!
This is the Sixth of the Trials in the 12th Cycle!
NOTE: The Trials officially start at This post is scheduled to go live 11.5 hours earlier at 7:30:00 AM (19:30 GMT).
How did you do last time on Trials of Piety?
- Last time I beat all 3 stages
- Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
- Last time I beat just the first stage
- Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
- Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur
How did you do this time on Trials of Piety?
- This time I beat all 3 stages
- This time I beat just the first 2 stages
- This time I beat just the first stage
- This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages
Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Piety?
(hat tip to @JAWS_3D for this question)
- Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
- I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
- I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
- I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
- I didn’t use any items
Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Piety?
(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)
- I love all the Trials equally
- It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
- I like it more than many of the Trials
- It’s about average for me
- I dislike it more than many of the Trials
- It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
- I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming
Share Your Team & Results!
Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!
Special Questions for Trials of Piety
Trials of Piety is relatively heavy on healer options — did you bring any healers? And were you able to find sufficient firepower amongst your Cleric and Monk choices?
Monk Wilbur really shines for Quests and Trials, both for making survival easier, and for debuffing enemy defense. Do you have Wilbur, and if so, did you bring him along?
Standard Questions for All Trials
Did your team change notably since last time?
Have Costumes caused changes to your team?
Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?
What items did you use, if any?
What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?
Anything else interesting to share?
You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Piety occurred:
- [Jan 19, 2020] Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Dec 15, 2019] Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Nov 10, 2019] Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Oct 6, 2019] Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Sep 1, 2019] Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [July 28, 2019] Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Jun 23, 2019] Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [May 19, 2019] Trials of Piety Guide & Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Apr 14, 2019] Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Mar 10, 2019] Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Feb 3, 2019] Trial of Piety
My Team Last Time
My Team This Time
I decided to change it up a bit.
This team worked well, just some tedious repetition when the Bosses Withstand or Resist.
Wilbur got picked off from a combo of targeted hits all in one turn, but otherwise nothing too difficult to deal with.
I used 3 Bombs to meet the Path of Valor requirement.
Shiny New Emblems
Joon will step up to +4, and Hansel will step up to +15.
UPDATE: just waiting on some Iron, after crafting hundreds of Axes as part of my prep for Pirates.
It was a yellow Trainer Hero last time, which will go to Quintus if it’s the same this time, since I’m not working on any yellows, and am bumping him up for the anticipated Raid Tournament.
He’s at 4-43 as of when I wrote this.
Not gonna lie. Kinda annoyed that I misread Mariamne’s infographic and thought it was druids/rangers this Sunday. My emblemed Boldtusk is locked in a heal field war.
War should end hours before the Class Trials do, so that may not be an issue, depending on timing for your War, and your time zone.
It’s not that big a deal. I have a fully ascended Boldtusk without emblems, which I used fine the last time this happened. It’s still annoying though.
17 hours on the war as of right now.
I’m thinking I might mix up the heroes entirely like you did, so it might not matter.
Last time ran:
Wilbur +19, White Bunny +6, Vivica +2, Hansel +8, Hansel+0.
Will probably run exactly the same this time.
Is this a trick question, lol, it hasn’t started yet, lol
But I usually always get through them all quite easily in my main weather I have healers or not.
This will the first one I have Wilbar maxed as he’s only been waiting for nearly 2yrs to be attended to, so I might give him a run and see how it goes, lol.
It’s a question for later
Last time vs this time
Can’t say it’s an improvement though. Rigard has the better color, is way faster at 9 tiles and I don’t need Vivicas defense Buff since I have Wilbur
Trials by Guv - Piety
Click to View team used last time
Click for History of Piety by Guv
Guvs History of Piety:
Team This Time
Newly gained Costume for Lianna means I got some more firepower into this team…
In total meant that Rigard got the boot for the first time ever…
Click for AMAZING hero roster & planning tool (used to show options)
Made by @GDIBass
Quick Link: Home | HeroPlan.io
Forum Thread Link:
HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!
Autoplay sorted out the first couple rounds as usual
Final Battle - Trials of Piety 23rd Feb
The Baby Alt
Baby Alt is Lvl 24 & VC2P/ F2P.
Previously it completed just stage 1; This time it also completed just stage 1.
Heroes used are maxed unless specified otherwise:
Hawkmoon (Costume Bonus +6); Kailani; Bane (+3); Rigard (3-1); Gan-Ju
Baby Alt Options
- Reset Token = NO
- Monk Emblems = 132 / 125 needed for Jabberwock to go to node 8
- Cleric Emblems = 119 / 50 needed for Ariel to go to node 11… Also got the 65 needed to go to node 12… Just need resources…
- Trainer = Fed to Guardian Owl (now 4/23)
Costume Lianna replaces Rigard. Easy mode…
Wow. What a disaster! 300 gems to continue 3 times on just the Boss level of Stage 3. I forgot Rigard was a Cleric, so I used him over Hawkmoon, but dang! I finished, but it was terrible, and I can’t tell yet, if it was worth it. 300 gems for 16 emblems and some fodder crafting and ascension items. I don’t know.
You could have waited for another 20 WE to try again instead of continuing.
Screw that! It would not have made a difference. I don’t have a Cleric or Monk that could dispel buffs. It was Boril’s counterattack with Tuck’s endless healing and guard against Nature that kept killing me off. Taking Joon out was easy. I kept dying because I couldn’t dispel the counterattack and the only tile configurations I could land on the board were hits at Boril and Tuck buffed with counterattack.
It was a crapshow for the ages, but I am only moderately dissatisfied. Afterall, I did finish without using an expensive battle item. Still, the gap between a team ladened with 3* and 4* heroes (some not fully ascended or emblemized) is very wide compared to one saturated with fully ascended and/or emblemized 5*s.
This time I use from left to right
Grimble (4/70) wilbur (4/68) Joon (4/80) Elkanen (4/80) Vivica (4/80) to give it a try
finished without potion but wilbut and grimble dead
He is my last level match. It only allowed me odd heroes but I managed it.
Could of taken in mana but it didn’t cross my mi d as I don’t often use battles.
Took Boril in, Hawkmoon out. Had a nice board, just before the bosses came. Used some dragon storm and bombs, one of those new stars from titan loot (Wurfstern) to debut Borils bonus. All bosses killed themselves firing into my Boril’s riposte. Trainer went to Neith, emblems saved for Li Xiu and Grazul.
Hansel x2, no specials, Wilbur-snow white, good night
Got the Sniper, but had to revive due to killing myself
Ghosting helped get the Dwarf, saving stuff for now