It’s time for Trials of Piety!
This is the Sixth of the Trials in the 15th Cycle!
NOTE: The Trials officially start at This post is scheduled to go live 4.75 hours earlier at 2:15:00 AM (02:15 GMT).
=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Piety
Reset Token Tracking
=> Reset Emblems Tracking in Trial Quests - Reset Emblem 12.5% chance - Nov - 28 - Yes
How did you do last time on Trials of Piety?
- Last time I beat all 3 stages
- Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
- Last time I beat just the first stage
- Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
- Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur
How did you do this time on Trials of Piety?
- This time I beat all 3 stages
- This time I beat just the first 2 stages
- This time I beat just the first stage
- This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages
Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Piety?
(hat tip to @JAWS_3D for this question)
- Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
- I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
- I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
- I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
- I didn’t use any items
Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Piety?
(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)
- I love all the Trials equally
- It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
- I like it more than many of the Trials
- It’s about average for me
- I dislike it more than many of the Trials
- It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
- I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming
Share Your Team & Results!
Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!
Special Questions for Trials of Piety
Trials of Piety is relatively heavy on healer options — did you bring any healers? And were you able to find sufficient firepower amongst your Cleric and Monk choices?
Monk Wilbur really shines for Quests and Trials, both for making survival easier, and for debuffing enemy defense. Do you have Wilbur, and if so, did you bring him along?
Standard Questions for All Trials
- Did your team change notably since last time?
- Have Costumes caused changes to your team?
- Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?
- What items did you use, if any?
- What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
- If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?
- Anything else interesting to share?
You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Piety occurred:
Click for List of threads for previous Trials of Piety Discussions
- [May 03, 2020] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [Mar 29, 2020] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [Feb 23, 2020] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [Jan 19, 2020] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [Dec 15, 2019] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [Nov 10, 2019] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [Oct 6, 2019] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [Sep 1, 2019] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [July 28, 2019] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [Jun 23, 2019] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [May 19, 2019] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [Apr 14, 2019] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [Mar 10, 2019] Trials of Piety Discussion
- [Feb 3, 2019] Trials of Piety Discussion
The same team as the last time
This wasn’t as smooth as the last time, used minor healing and minor mana pots,
Trainer saved, cleric most likely to Hansel or The Hatter, monk saved…and of course the reset emblem .
This went much less smoothly than expected:
Joon +3 / Rigard +20 / cBoldtusk +18 / Wilbur +20 / Mist +18
I had hoped to keep Boril shut down with Mist, but she took a Joon hit without having Wilbur up, so lost her after her blocking one Boril effect. Used a couple of dragon attacks to speed it along. But I did finish.
Clerics to Lady Woolerton, Monk to Joon. Gretel gets the trainer. I have so many reset tokens, getting another is hardly an event…
Damn, Mist is so strong.
Don’t even have her fully maxes, but special defense down + buff block is amazing.
My team: Leonidas, Wilbur+20, Elkanen, Rigard+19 and Mist(4/61) replacing Jabbar
I’m glad I can finally get away from the healer team I had when trials were released to an offensive oriented setup.
Can’t wait to give the Emblems to Mist
Last time, I used Mist and only 1 Hansel.
This time I am going with
2x Rigard / 2x Hansel / Wilbur
3700ish team total, but I struggled in the last Piety with my other team, so I am switching it up lol
done stage 1 but will do the rest after AR has finished
I really hate this one, patience went out the window
Unleashed all in the bank, even after revive
Trainer for Kadilen emblems saved
No items used.
The new emblems will go to Joon and Rigard.
No items used , Wu and wilbur done their jobs nicely
Well today I have to vote for give me my emblems and let me go back to farming…almost forgot about the trials due to AR
Team last time:
Didn’t like the slow mana of Santa so I tried something else this time…the synergy between white rabbit and mist is just amazing!
No items used, emblems will go to Rigard #2 once maxed and to Joon for node 20 (currently 26/250…lomg way to go…). Trainer went to Magni as I’ve just finished white rabbit and won’t level any other yellows in the next few weeks.
And now let me go back to farming!!!
Same team as last time aside from a few additional modes to Joon. I also loaded Boril as I had no other clerics and a lot of emblems sitting around. I am actually resetting heroes and tweaking things right now and am short food, otherwise he could be higher. Anyways, that’s unrelated. Team:
Aside from Joon no one hits hard themselves, so Boril’s riposte and Wu’s special is what makes this works. Used no items. Still not a “fun” battle I guess. One of my least favorite trial based purely on my hero roster for it.
Took this cleared no items
Emblems jab n Ariel trainer guin
This one always gives me fits because I have Kunchen Santa and Wilbur…all defense down. I opted to sit Santa this time. I had a new monk to play with so I brought a maxed Sumle. I’ll tell you this, using Sumle AND Wu together will try your patience with all those damn misses! Fun but challenging, only used one mana pot and a dragon bomb for this challenge.
Team last time
Team this time
Switched the team up this time. Giving Kunchen his first test in the wild since he reached 3/70. With two healers this trial went fairly easy. A dispeller would have been helpful in dealing with Boril’s riposte, but I was able to hold off firing specials to avoid getting riposte damage, leaving Joon as the surgeon to take out his evil twin. Once Boril’s special wore off everyone was ready to fire. Fire Truck was the last man standing and he couldn’t hold up to Jabberwock’s double hit.
Emblems saved for now, trainer goes to Alasie. Always nice to have more reset emblems, thanks SG!
This was a grind, but was able to finish all levels of this Trials of Piety!
My Team Last Time
My Team This Time
Gafar out, 3rd Hansel in, he is maxxed yesterday, so would try with tripple Hansel for fun
All mana charged and with decent board.
Well, almost all items used
2 Hansel died!
but have the 3rd!
Boril and Joon 90% mana shield activate! not efective against 3x or even 5x Hansel, lol
Emblems both keep in stock, Cleric maybe for Vivica or Woolerton or Mist (after maxxed). Monk not yet decided but I think I will continue for Wilbur.
Trainer goes to… well keep later for Gullinbursti, he is still at 2nd tier with 3/8 skill level
no big deals though…
Omg…how many troop lvl there are?
Your max is 24…I just wonder what damage it makes?