🔵 [Jul 12, 2020] Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

It’s time for Trials of Piety!

This is the Sixth of the Trials in the 16th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials officially start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT). This post is scheduled to go live 4.75 hours earlier at 2:15:00 AM (02:15 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Full Guide

=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Piety

Reset Token Tracking

=> Reset Emblems Tracking in Trial Quests - Reset Emblem 12.5% chance - Nov - 28 - Yes

:ballot_box: Polls

:question: How did you do last time on Trials of Piety?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur

0 voters

:question: How did you do this time on Trials of Piety?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages

0 voters

:question: Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Piety?

(hat tip to JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items

0 voters

:question: Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Piety?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:

0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Piety

• Trials of Piety is relatively heavy on healer options — did you bring any healers? And were you able to find sufficient firepower amongst your Cleric and Monk choices?

• Monk Wilbur really shines for Quests and Trials, both for making survival easier, and for debuffing enemy defense. Do you have Wilbur, and if so, did you bring him along?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?
  • Have Costumes caused changes to your team?
  • Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?
  • What items did you use, if any?
  • What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
  • If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?
  • Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Piety occurred:

Click for List of threads for previous Trials of Piety Discussions
6 Likes

Thanks again @Guvnor and good luck everyone! Let the games trials begin! :+1:

7 Likes

A change to my team, brought in Rigard for Hansel this time.

And just as suspected, it became a protracted battle, but all tiles were accounted for except blue, so board wasn’t an issue.

Again it was fun using The Hatter to steal enemies’ buffs, at a point he even denied the enemies of the spirit link from Wilbur :smile:
Boss Joon departed first after a near suicide on a stolen reposte.

Rigard made significant impact this time, took repeated shots from boss Joon and asked afterwards, is that all you got? He charges faster than big brother Kun, cleanse and heals faster, thanks to the embedded stat boost from costume and emblems.

No item used, cleric emblems to Rigard, Joon or Wilbur to get the Monk’s., trainer saved for now.

6 Likes

Easy enough

7 Likes

Team last time

Changed my team
Didnt work! I really hate this one, used all bombs

Got Boril first this time, but lost Joon

But it turned to custard so unleashed Hell form above

So i may go back to 2 or even 3 Healers, this one fustrates me. Emblems for Joon, Tyr is on +11 so saving Trainer :blush:

7 Likes

Ive been told to costume up BT, i need to do this And i have Wilbur with +10, thanks for reminding me :blush: (just by me looking at your team)

2 Likes

Looking at my own photo, I just noticed I used the WRONG BT haha.

I have 2x BT maxed, and max costume on both.

My MAIN one is +18, which has 1400+ health.
If you look at my photo, my BT has max health but it’s only 1266, my second BT is +2 (1266 health)… haha oops.

4 Likes

Rigard+9
Grimble (3/70)
June+18
Leonidas
Elkanen+18

Get rid of Joon first then thing would be easier.
Leonidas and Elkanen normalized the effect of counter attack since both of them hits&heals.

4 Likes

Very comfortable… Great green tile damage, plenty of healing… Worked well :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I experimented a little bit – didn’t use Rigard or Cyprian, instead:

Sumle / cBoldtusk +18 / Wilbur +20 / Joon +6 / Mist +18

Used a couple of healing potions, no other items. Probably should have brought antidotes for the blind, but forgot, and it didn’t affect me so much. Obviously a dispeller would have been nice to have, but I don’t really have one for this trial. The trial went very smoothly, Sumle was down to the red a couple of times, but otherwise, Wilbur maintained everyone nicely.

Monk emblems are for Joon. Cleric may go to Lady Woolerton (currently +14) as my only yellow healer. Trainer, dunno — still holding a 4* yellow, so now two big yellow healers and absolutely zero yellow projects. I suppose I could ascend a second Joon or Justice, but until I get another couple of darts to prevent regret feelings (I have 8 at the moment), I’ve been holding off…

6 Likes

No items were needed, but the battle took 25 minutes with my rainbow, so only screenies this time, since a video would have been very annoying. :rofl:

No reset token.
Trained Rana.
Emblems benched.

Finally after an epic whittle:

6 Likes

Love a good grind :slight_smile:

Polar opposite of mine, lol…
Green diamond waiting, fire Wilbur, Ratty and Tarlak - 45 seconds max :joy:

5 Likes

Raffaele is now strong enough at 2/58 for this trial. With the team it was pretty easy. Wilbur as shield, Raffaele as the superhealer, Mist as support and prevent enemy buff, Hansel as mana control and Sumle as weapon of mass destruction. Sumle even deals 500 damage at Friar Tuck as last standing enemy.

Hansel took a direct hit from Joon and his health was far in the red but Raffaele’s superheal did the trick and heals him fully after a few turns.

7 Likes

This trial used to take forever with no dispellers so I tried something different this time.

Wilbur - Snow White - Mist - Joon - Rigard

First time using Snow since taking mostly blue and yellow seemed counter intuitive. But it worked beautifully. Fire Wilbur, Mist, Joon - move out garbage tiles till Boril, Tuck and Joon fire - Then fire Snow to convert everything into damage - heal with Rigard and repeat once more and that was the game

Trainer and emblems to Vivica

6 Likes

Finished with no items and no hero lost

5 Likes

The team:

Not going to lie, this trial kind of sucks. The heroes in my team are my only non 3* heroes of these classes. It’s not great. A debuffer would help a lot.

The Wu died early with the bosses on a stray Joon shot. Enemy Joon then died. Li Xiu and Joon then died from a huge tile cascade that I couldn’t help against Boril’s riposte. At that point with just Boril and Rigard left I finished off enemy Boril and Tuck with a couple bombs. The Wu is usually key to actually inflicting damage and with him out early I didn’t have the will or patience to slog it out.

Monk emblems to Li Xiu due to no other options. Cleric in the back due to no heroes and don’t want Boril past 18 unless I get his costume.

Good luck, hope others enjoy this one more than me :+1:

9 Likes

So my team…

Wilbur Rigard 3/60 Wu Kong Leonidas and Agwe.

I got trough waves easy but boss wave wasn’t as easy as expected.
I certanly had the survivability but my hit power was lacking so badly even Wilbur def down and Wu Kong buff isn’t enough I missed alot of hits cos it’s a gambler’s chance after all.
So Friar Tuck healed em faster than i can do damage. Then i used 1 time stop to get their mana off and delay their attacks used 1 tornado get all my heroes full charge and 1 bomb.
Second charge went well all my special hit including yellow diamond with lots of tiles and that finished all 3 together cos they had Wilburs share damage and def down.

4 Likes

Easy one :joy:

8 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

Try to swap Rigard out and Cheft BT in.
Other Option
Screenshot at Jul 12 21-03-28

Battle

Wilbur died in mobs, didn’t mention it lol, the rest all mana charged, except Cheft BT which is already in 1 turn before boss stage.

Used some items, trio hansel are great.

Reward

Emblems monk keep later for Joon, cleric maybe for 2nd Rigard.
Trainer keep later for Joon.

9 Likes