🎃 Portal Stats & Summon Results – Return to Morlovia (Halloween) 2021

This thread is for information and discussion on the Return to Morlovia (Halloween) 2021 Summon Portal, and sharing Summon Results.

:game_die: Return to Morlovia 2021 Appearance Rates

kép

Featured Hero and Costumes:

• Costumed Victor
  • Costumed Francine
  • Costumed Vanda
  • Costumed Frank

Appearance Rates

Click for OLD 2020 Return to Morlovia Appearance Rates, for comparison

OLD 2020 Morlovia Appearance Rates

Click for OLD 2019 Return to Morlovia Appearance Rates, for comparison

OLD 2019 Morlovia Appearance Rates

Classic Season 1 Heroes

• Rare Classic Hero: 56.8%
  • Epic Classic Hero: 20.8%
  • Legendary Classic Hero: 0.9%

Seasonal Heroes

• Rare Seasonal Hero: 14.2%

• Epic Seasonal Hero: 2.2%

• Epic Featured Event Hero and Costume: 3.5%

• Legendary Featured Event Hero and Costume: 1.6%

BONUS DRAW

Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%

:dizzy: Epic Hero Tokens Can Be Used for Seasonal Summoning

The Seasonal Summons replaces the regular Epic Hero Summons.

Because of that, unlike Challenge Event Summons, the Summoning Portal for Seasonal Events allows using saved up Epic Hero Tokens that can otherwise normally only be used for Epic Hero Summons.

That makes Seasonal Events the only place you can currently use Epic Hero Tokens for a chance at non-Season 1 heroes.

You’ll also have the same chance at the HOTM as usual when using Epic Hero Tokens.

:gem: Summon Costs

• Single: 1 Epic Hero Token or 300 Gems
  • 10x: 2600 Gems

:money_with_wings: Analysis of Summon Appearance Rates

This table shows the cumulative probability of different Summon events, based on a total number of Summons (1x, 10x, 30x, 100x, 500x, 1500x)

Please note that NO occurrence is ever actually 100%; the 100% entries in the table below indicate cumulative probabilities sufficiently close to 100% that they are expressed as such for simplicity. All other numbers are rounded to the nearest 0.1%.

Occurence 1x 10x 30x 100x 500x 1500x
Get At Least 1 Season 1 Hero 78.6% 100% 100% 100% 100% 100%
Get At Least 1 Morlovia Hero 21.4% 91.0% 99.9% 100% 100% 100%
Get At Least 1 5* (excluding HOTM Bonus Draw) 2.5% 22.4% 53.2% 92.0% 99.9% 100%
Get At Least 1 Morlovia 5* 1.5% 14.0% 36.5% 77.9% 99.9% 100%
Get At Least 1 of a Particular Morlovia 5* 0.5% 4.9% 14.0% 39.4% 91.8% 99.3%
Get At Least 1 Morlovia 4* 5.7% 44.4% 82.8% 99.7% 100% 100%
Get At Least 1 of a Particular Morlovia 4* 2.85% 25.0% 58.0% 94.5% 100% 100%
Get At Least 1 Morlovia 3* 14.2% 78.4% 99.0% 100% 100% 100%
Get At Least 1 of a Particular Morlovia 3* 7.1% 52.1% 89.0% 99.9% 100% 100%

Putting That in Perspective

• :no_entry_sign: If 1 million players each did :one::zero: Summons, 776,000 of those players would NOT get a Return to Morlovia or Season 1 5* Hero

• :no_entry_sign: If 1 million players each did :three::zero: Summons, 420,000 of those players would NOT get Frank

• :no_entry_sign: If 1 million players each did :one::zero::zero: Summons, 221,000 of those players would NOT get a Return to Morlovia 5* Hero

• :no_entry_sign: If 1 million players each did :five::zero::zero: Summons, 82,000 of those players would NOT get Vanda

:link: Other 2021 Return to Morlovia Threads

Offers Log:

11 Likes

Got Victor! The curse of the S1 5* is finally over! I even got an elkanen during my 14 eht pulls! What is going on with the S1 heroes this month for me?

16 Likes

They all really look terrible. The only one that’s really nicely designed is frank

25 pulls, 2x Jack, 2x Vlad, 1 HotM

And s1 crap, a bit dissapointing, I was hoping for 4* at least.

9 Likes

12 pulls so far: Valeria , 3x Jack and Frank Costume.
I already had them all but I’m happy about Frank’s costume.

10 Likes

After 15 really bad summons on Starfall Circus, now I used my tokens on Morlovia.

1 Like

Best of five pulls:

Screenshot_20211004-181046

Four dark heroes including two Rigards (dupe) in five pulls. :rofl: Sonya (dupe) was a last minute coins pull in Circus.

I hope I can get Frank and/Jack. I’m not happy they released Halloween costumes, thus I’m going to try and use EHTs only.

Good luck to everyone summoning! :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Used 10 coins and I got Frank and the other two 3* seasonal heroes. So I’m happy as I was hoping to get Frank

6 Likes

58 EHT Saved and Spent:

First pull

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

The one hero I was missing from this event, and I got two (although any other event 5* would’ve been preferable than that… But still cool) +

However…

…now I’m missing costumes for both Victor and Vanda :roll_eyes:

Yeah well…

… I’m not paying for that :poop:, so less a few EHT fall into my lap, that’s all from me :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Last Morlovia I got Victor. I just did 8 single pulls with some EHTs I saved up and I could not believe my eyes on my last 3 token summons.

22 Likes

Congrats on your Francine and Frank Costumes, @RandaPanduh! :partying_face::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

30 EHT and 12 gem summons landed me:
1x jack
2x vlad
1x Valeria
1x Leonidas
2x Russell

Quite happy about it although I was really rooting for Frank.

Big question though, Marjana (No costume) or Russell for rings?

2 Likes

:exploding_head:

Wowza, triple congrats on your Vanda, Francine, and Frank Costumes @Edward! :+1::+1::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

I felt very lucky when I got Francine with my 1st pull here! Didn’t have her before… :star_struck:

…then I felt a bit less lucky when I got another Francine with my 10th pull…

By 40th pull (that’s how many tokens I had saved) I also got Elkanen and that’s it. Not even Frank’s costume :roll_eyes:

And of course, while happy for Francine, I have rings and tabards but no tonics, and next set is already booked by Elradir.

Well I guess it’s better than getting nothing.

8 Likes

Man I’m jealous! I pulled 46 saved up tokens and only got 2 x Frank and no 5* haha

Yeah It’s blank. It was stuck maybe 2 mins like that… :grin:

Lucky to have C.Frank (New) on my 3rd pull. I will probably use some (but not all) of my EHT later this month.

8 Likes

I pulled about the same as you (around 45) and I landed two Franks but zero 5*, would have loved to have scored a Francine or two instead tbh haha

43 tokens

2 x Francine
1 x Victor
1 x Vivica
No Franks

6 Likes

17 EHT

1 jack
1 Russell

At least Jack is new, was the last missing 3* from seasonal events for me. I really would have liked frank, but there should come a few more coins, so there is still a little chance…

2 Likes

Burned through my 12 EHT:

Frank + costume (Already had Frank maxed, so really just the costume).
Jack (who I was missing).

Not too bad. I guess the real prize here would have been Francine. On the other hand, I’m low on damascus blades anyway, so maybe better not to get her just yet.

2 Likes