🎃 Costumed Victor - 5* Dark/ Purple from Return to Morlovia (Halloween)

New Return to Morlovia Hero Costume in 2021: Costumed Victor

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Costumed Victor, as well as your thoughts on him.

Costumed Victor

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:new_moon:
Dark/Purple
Rogue
VF
Very Fast
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
+1 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Return to Morlovia Morlovia
Image Aether Power Description
attack-up Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Steal Buff
When this character casts their Special Skill, they have a 50% chance to steal the newest dispellable buff from a random enemy that has buffs. If no enemy has buffs, deals 70% damage to all enemies.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Stalling Legacy of Darkness
  • Deals 155% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • The target and nearby enemies receive 230 damage over 5 turns. If a target already has this effect, the duration will be refreshed and the damage will be increased by 315 , up to 855 damage in total.
  • The caster steals 61% of any healing applied to the target and nearby enemies for 5 turns.
  • The target and nearby enemies get -24% defense for 5 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Morlovia Heroes now all have a family bonus for unique heroes of the same family.

Morlovia Family
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:

• 3% / 6% / 9% mana generation

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Oct 2022

Dec 2022

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

Sep 2023

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes since Beta.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on ROUND 5 (Halloween Event Hero) Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v41]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Costumed Victor ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Costumed Victor.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Costumed Victor and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Costumed Victor worth summoning for?

• Would you use Costumed Victor on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Costumed Victor ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Costumed Victor as an opponent?

• Would you give Costumed Victor Rogue Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Costumed Victor’s character design?

• If you Summoned Costumed Victor and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Costumed Victor, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Costumed Victor when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Costumed Victor, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Costumed Victor (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Costumed Victor), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of %%HERO_KIND%%.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

4 Likes

Feedback Poll - Costumed Victor (post release)

:question: Is Costumed Victor worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Costumed Victor would be useful to keep & Level?
Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Costumed Victor’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer
  • Damage Dealer (Over Time)
  • Defense Debuffer
  • Healing Stealer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Costumed Victor compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Costumed Victor’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Costumed Victor’s Base Stats?

Note this means her Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think which version of Victor is better ?

• Normal Victor
  • Costumed Victor

0 voters

:question: Is Costumed Victor worth giving Wizard Emblems to the original hero ?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Costumed Victor is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Costumed Victor is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

2 Likes

Pulled him right off the bat with a saved epic hero token!

2 Likes

Seems fitting for Halloween event :wink:

5 Likes

He felt perfect for double formations in beta, but of course they had to rework how “nearby” works in double formations… Now I don’t know. Does a lot for a V. Fast hero, especially that fast def down to soften the target before the fast snipers is quite handy.

3 Likes

Clarissa+Victor+Sergei = devastation from 3x2)

I don’t see any here clarissa hit very little sergiej do no dmg and vlad only -24 def and no benefit from EDD either (very little)

But Vlad with his costume is great just pair him with something that deal direct dmg

1 Like

I don’t know because they nerf heroes out of nowhere every month so every investment is risky and the materials are more rare that the heroes hehe. Yeah he does alot for very fast it’s nice sinergy between those 3 and they decide to nerf it only cos of that… I am happy i got him from 3 pulls but not sure i want to level it.

3 Likes

He’s just like lady locke now, except you need to work for your DOT.

I use Victor in my mono purple team. His best ability BY FAR is the 30% def up. The rest is just a plus which makes him an awesome heroe and very rounded. Never used him outside mono so cant tell. You will need a mana troop lvl 11 though. That is a must.

I dont know if I would use his costume. But def down is always good. I would level him eyes closed.

1 Like

Victor was my first 5*. Just got a second copy last week from HA. and fortunate to pull a third copy this event.

sergei, + 3 c victor + clarissa will do lots of damage with 6 tiles.

he is a great hero on offense

4 Likes

I pull costume victor and i am very happy. My combo was sergei victor mokarr sartana and costume rigard.

2 Likes

Ha! To be Frank, I don’t often make puns. I don’t know Jack about it. I Vanda if I applied myself to only making good puns instead of Vlad ones, maybe I could be the Victor. Maybe I could even get an elaborate Francy(ne) trophy or even better, more points for the Path of Valeria! :wink:

13 Likes

That absolutely made my day… :heart_eyes: I love play-on-words, although it comes to me much more naturally in my native language. When it comes to English, my skills don’t deserve a hal(l)o, they’re rather weeny :wink:

Besides, I also happened to pull a five-star with my first saved epic hero token; so now I have someone scary Vandering through my roster. Yay for pulling right off the bat!

2 Likes

I pulled this guy the day before yesterday.
Hannah, Panther, and C.Victor’s 3:2 color stack was very handy, Hannah and Victor fired their skills on 6 tiles, and healing steal prevented Heimdall’s HP boost from removing fiends.
I am very happy with this guy. Great upgrade by costume.

2 Likes

Has anyone ever tried Victor with his 1% costume bonus, 5% family bonus and the 2% Mana Bonus from the emblem tree and can tell me if it is enough to charge him with 6 tiles?

I have no Mana troops so far and that would be very interesting.

Just curious, are 3 copies of Victor stacking his DoT or is each of them considered separate?

Never occured to me test it…

2 Likes

They would reset the turns and increase the damage as his special states, up to max.

1 Like

Wow, you can achieve a lady locle effect really fast with this. 3 victors in the same team with costume!

yes they stack, vlad and valerias’s bites stack also. i mean bring a team with victor, valeria and vlad if they all go off their dot damage adds up

1 Like