šŸŽƒ Portal Stats & Summon Results ā€“ Return to Morlovia (Halloween) 2021

12 pulls, 5 vlads

Lots of food in the others but frank costume with 12th.

So 1 half decent pull from 12

1 Like

I had one EHT so i decided to keep it for this event. I got him

Pretty happy indeed!

10 Likes

18 eth, not sure what i expected.

Dupe Vlad, jack, and Frank. At least got his costumeā€¦

Used all tokens and Iā€™m not spending gems on that portal so i guess thatā€™s it for me.

1 Like

This game: usually a long period of drought, and an occasional super lucky pull.

Single EHT pull for today. Was planning to use 10 EHTs, as I am reserving the rest of my stash for the Christmas portal, but C. Vanda arrived immediately. So lucky. :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Yeap, sheā€™s a queen of crime. And the crime is her fashion sense. But I like that the bats are holding onto her purse

2 Likes

10 EHT pulls - nothing to show up. Only S1 3 and 4* heroes. I hope Christmas will be better.

Congrats on your Vanda Costume, @valourandvaliance! :partying_face::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

I got Vanda from my first EHT on 1 November last year. If only I could get her costume too.

2 Likes

31 EHT pulls, 1 Frank. and about 10 of these were saved from Sand Empire.

2 Likes

Did 2 pulls, got Victor (already have Vanda) so thank you im out and save the tokens for Christmas.

4 Likes

Hahaha! Yes, her shoes in particular are distracting? At least she has servant bats to carry her purse around :bat:

@SamMe Thank you! I hope you could also get her costume, or any other vampire hero you want. :grinning:

1 Like

Arenā€™t all these heroes garbage? Seems like Victor is the only good one. Wondering why people are blowing through their EHTsā€¦

Leap, new costumes. and for Francine, a EDD hero if no one has Almur, Evelyn, or Phileas Fogg.

Iā€™ve just pulled Costume Vanda, do you think it is worth maxing her is I already have a maxed Grazul and Emilio?

I almost never use Grazul any more, Vanda seems like another that does a very similar job

Itā€™s okay if you donā€™t value these Halloween heroes that much. You probably have better heroes in your roster.

But then, here is something for you:

4 Likes

I didnā€™t have any legendary from Halloween.

Vanda - she would be the only ailment block for me (I donā€™t have Grazu or Emilio either). Besides, I am sitting on surplus of rings.

Victor - his costume version is pretty good for a v fast

Francine - pulled her, sheā€™s now my only green cleanser, sadly I have no tonics and few heroes already in production but glad to have her.

Meanwhile, from Christmas I have everyone except Krampus, whom I donā€™t really want anyways (have limit broken Cobalt for my defense and already perfect squad for blue mono offense). Maybe Santaā€™s Costume would finally make me ascend him butā€¦ we donā€™t even know if heā€™s getting one, and if so - what is it. So I donā€™t mind burning through my tokens trying to get heroes that are unique for me and I could use them vs heroes I already have & unknown what costumes theyā€™ll get.

4 Likes

20-ish EHT burned, Frank came, which is niceā€¦ Last year it was 40+ and there was nothing to declare. :joy:

See you next year, or sooner if I score few EHTs more.

1 Like

She looks like sheā€™s wearing sport shoes like a soccer mom

So I had 40 EHTā€¦was going to save and keep going for Christmas but Francine Costume looks too good not to have a shot at.

I got Vanda on the 10th token and Francine on the 18th.

So thatā€™s 22 saved towards Christmas.

I just consider this as Karma from my 50 summons in Circus for zero return :joy: This game makes no sense at times, RNG be RNG.

But Iā€™m all good to go levelling them both, happy Cheds on day 1

13 Likes

I donā€™t care if people enjoy them. Was just trying to see if Iā€™m missing something. Compared to Christmas these are rank.