New Return to Morlovia Hero in 2020 - Frank!!
|Return to Morlovia||Halloween|
|Special Skill: Undead Razor|
|All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully
Morlovia Heroes now all have a family bonus for unique heroes of the same family.
Bonus for 2 / 3 Heroes:
- 5% / 12% mana generation
Changes from Beta
There appear to be no changes to Frank from the last-seen Beta stats, skill & design.
From #beta-beat thread:
What do you think of Frank?
This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Frank.
Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Frank and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.
Some Popular Questions for Discussion
Is Frank worth summoning for?
Would you use Frank on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?
Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Frank?
What heroes would you take when facing Frank as an opponent?
Would you give Frank Barbarian Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?
What do you think of Frank’s special?
What do you think of Frank’s character design?
If you Summoned Frank and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Frank , and whether/how you plan to make use of her.*
|Avoiding Overspending & Heartache|
|Or: How many summons are needed to get a Seasonal Event Epic Hero?|
It’s important to remember that Seasonal Event Heroes have extremely low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Seasonal Hero.
On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 25% chance of summoning a particular Seasonal Epic Hero.
But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.
Some useful insights:
- 58 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Seasonal Epic Hero by pull 30
- 95 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Seasonal Epic Hero by pull 104
- 99 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Seasonal Epic Hero by pull 160
Putting that in Perspective
42 out of every 100 people won’t get a specific Seasonal Epic Hero by the 30th pull
If 1 Million players each summoned 30 times, 420,000 of those players wouldn’t get the specific Seasonal Epic Hero
5 out of every 100 people won’t get the specific Seasonal Epic Hero by the 104th pull
If 1 Million players each summoned 104 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get the specific Seasonal Epic Hero
More Insights & Reading
I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:
- How much should I spend?- HotM cost, and odds, analysis
- What exactly is a Gacha? (Read before posting things about “unfair pulls”)
- [WARNING] A Summons Experience - Chasing Guardian Panther - A Warning for Chasing Heroes
If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later.
- Hero Card Index Thread - coming soon
Other Morlovia (Halloween) Heroes:
- 🎃 Francine - 5* Nature/ Green from Return to Morlovia (Halloween) (NEW)
- 🎃 Vanda - 5* Fire/ Red from Return to Morlovia (Halloween) (NEW)
- 🎃 Victor - 5* Dark/ Purple from Return to Morlovia (Halloween)
- 🎃 Frank - 4* Ice/ Blue from Return to Morlovia (Halloween) (NEW)
- 🎃 Valeria - 4* Ice/ Blue from Return to Morlovia (Halloween)
- 🎃 Jack - 3* Dark/ Purple from Return to Morlovia (Halloween) (NEW)
- 🎃 Vlad - 3* Dark/ Purple from Return to Morlovia (Halloween)
Beta Information thread: 🧪 Early Information on New Morlovia Heroes (Halloween) & Family Bonus [Part of The Beta Beat V32]