Note: This update will go live Nov. 20, 12:00 (noon) UTC.
Short time no see — welcome to the 2nd November 2023 Balance Update!
Santa’s Challenge is just around the corner, and in the spirit of the upcoming season, we’ve decided to make Elf Minions just a bit more beefier. This change should help many older Winter Heroes fare slightly better in the cold up north.
Inherited HP increased: 7% → 10%
List of affected Winter Heroes:
- Krampus (Costume)
- Mother North
- Mother North (Costume)
- Mr. Pengi
- Santa Claus
- Santa Claus (Costume)
We’re also giving Toon Costumes a small bump up in power, as they haven’t been performing as well in battles as we had hoped they would.
- “Extra resist” chance increased: 25% → 75%
Toon Costume Bonus
- OLD: 30% Attack/30% Defense/55% Health/5% Mana
- NEW: 35% Attack/35% Defense/60% Health/5% Mana
Individual Toon Costume Heroes
- Direct heal increased: 50% → 54%
- Direct damage increased: 505% → 530%
- Poison damage over 3 turns increased: 357 → 459
- Direct damage increased: 305% → 355%
- Burn damage over 3 turns increased: 384 → 462
- Direct damage increased: 515% → 565%
This one isn’t really a “balance” update, but certain sources of in-game loot will now give you Untold Tales Coins instead of Dunes Coins!
And that’s all for today! As always, we will keep a close eye on all Heroes affected by this update in case further adjustments become necessary. For why we occasionally make post-release balance adjustments, please refer to our Hero Balancing FAQ.
Thank you for your continued interest and support. Best of luck in the battles!