Costumed Vivica (Secondary Costume) - 5* Holy / Yellow from Season 1

New Season 1 Secondary Costume is released: Costumed Vivica

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Costumed Vivica, as well as your thoughts on Costumed Vivica.

Costumed Vivica

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:sun_with_face:
Holy/Yellow
Fighter
S
Slow
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
+1 Costume
+2 Costume
+3 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
+2 Costume
+3 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
+2 Costume
+3 Costume
Origin Family
Costume Chamber Classic
Image Aether Power Description
heal-increase Heal Increase At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +50% increase for any healing received for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Omnimend
  • Boosts health of all allies by 670. Boosted health can exceed max HP.
  • All enemies get -39% attack for 4 turns.
  • Dispells buff from all enemies.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Classic Family

:balance_scale: Balance Updates

November 2023 (2nd Balance update)

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Costumed Vivica from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 1 of Secondary Season 1 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Costumed Vivica ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Costumed Vivica.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Costumed Vivica and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Costumed Vivica worth summoning for?

• Would you use Costumed Vivica on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Costumed Vivica ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Costumed Vivica as an opponent?

• Would you give Costumed Vivica Fighter Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Costumed Vivica’s character design?

• If you Summoned Costumed Vivica and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Costumed Vivica, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Costumed Vivica when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Costumed Vivica, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Costumed Vivica (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Costumed Vivica), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

6 Likes

Feedback Poll - Costumed Vivica (post release)

:question: Is Costumed Vivica worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Costumed Vivica would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Costumed Vivica’s Primary Purpose is?

• HP Booster (Immediate)
  • Attack Debuffer
  • Dispeller

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Costumed Vivica compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Costumed Vivica’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Costumed Vivica’s Base Stats?

Note this means Costumed Vivica’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think which version of Vivica is better ?

• Normal Vivica
  • Costumed Vivica (Old Costume)
  • Costumed Vivica (Secondary Costume)

0 voters

:question: Is Costumed Vivica worth giving Cleric Emblems to the original hero?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Costumed Vivica is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Costumed Vivica is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Costumed Vivica worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Costumed Vivica then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

3 Likes

Her costume is quite cute with those glasses of hers if that artwork on official FB Page challenge is anything to go by.

If she’s featured I might reconsider my standby on pulls during this costume portal, but if she’s not, I will not pull, because she’s only secondary costume worth a damn for now in that portal. Also I think her first costume is better because of def down, but that double C-bonus will be nasty.

3 Likes

Yes!
I’ve just managed to pull her (and C. Domitia) out of 14 pulls.
Will definitely level her 2nd costume immediately, as it’s my only 5* hero that doesn’t only heal but adds HP that can also exceed.

4 Likes

Also got her, finally Vivica will be maxed.

I’m undecided. Slow speed is a huge deficit in today’s meta. But considering I have her original already maxed, I might as well spend some resources to max her new costume. Now it’s to LB or not

6 Likes

She has to get buffs to compete in the meta now.
need to add more skills like atk + def down -44%.
dispell + Cleanses status ailments from all allies. @Petri

I think the class is pretty spot on. Let’s face it how many times have we killed a fighter class only to be revived with full mana. Viv revives herself & boosts everyone’s health (including her own of course) upon resurrection & the fight continues !!! Obviously def down is better for offence but that attack down is no joke. Cud make the difference when being hit by Khufu or Sobek

4 Likes

Has anyone emblemed & LB her with focus on the 2nd costume cuz I’d luv to see what stats she’s hitting. I mean look at Isarnias attack stats WITHOUT emblems or LB !!! Crazy high !!!

1 Like

That’s actually crazy, I hadn’t noticed that attack stat. Her second costume when fully emblemed the LB will be an insane hit all and defense down. Pair her with Odin and c. Sif with mana generation and 15% instant mana and teams will be hurting sooner than later.

I have og vivica. She may be slow but she is mighty. She lb to the max.
I pulled but did not get costume :pensive:

2 Likes

This is not mine

3 Likes

JFC. I can’t imagine the resources (and money) involved to level up a 5* to maximum, AND full emblems, AND full limit break in less than a day. I know it’s faster for costumes, but still … The mind shudders …

3 Likes

Some players keep trainer and food heroes in their camp, just need few hours to fully maxed her if they already had older version maxed. Btw, she had crazy high stats :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1016 power level, 1900+hp,omg

1 Like

And this is after the costume bonus is tuned down… :slight_smile:
It was 20-30 higher in Beta :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not at all unhappy to get her. Decided I wasn’t going to summon from my key stash but this month will be a low summon month so to get Grace I decided to drop summons.

I had Vivica on the 10th pull and Grace on the 20th so still got 25 summons to carry forward to the next portal

I’ve had Viv sat there at 4-80 for probably 2 years. Will be very nice to see her join the ranks again.

10 Likes

Those of us who have her and the first costume should automatically get a copy of the new costume. That would only be fair. That goes for Obakan and the others, as well.

4 Likes

Sorry, new here - just trying to update my last post but deleted it instead :slight_smile:

One of the unexpected treats of the double costume is the increased custom bonuses

+15% to Attack and Defense
+20% to Health

4 Likes

Well well, look what the cat dragged in

14 Likes