It’s time for Trials of Shadows!
This is the Ninth of the Trials in the 7th Cycle!
NOTE: The Trials officially start at This post is scheduled to go live 1.5 hours earlier at 5:30:00 AM (5:30 GMT)._
How did you do last time on Trials of Shadows?
- Last time I beat all 3 stages
- Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
- Last time I beat just the first stage
- Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
- Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur
How did you do this time on Trials of Shadows?
- This time I beat all 3 stages
- This time I beat just the first 2 stages
- This time I beat just the first stage
- This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages
Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Shadows?
- Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
- I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
- I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
- I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
- I didn’t use any items
Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Shadows?
(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)
- I love all the Trials equally
- It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
- I like it more than many of the Trials
- It’s about average for me
- I dislike it more than many of the Trials
- It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
- I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming
Share Your Team & Results!
Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!
Special Questions for Trials of Shadows
Sabina is the only true healer available for this Trial, since Rumpelstiltskin only heals by chance. Do you have Sabina? Did you bring her along?
How did you deal with Boss Scarlett and Skittleskull’s attack debuffs? Some possible options include Antidotes, using Rogue Khiona to overwrite the debuffs, using Sorcerer Mitsuko for mana control, using Sorcerer Ameonna to shed to status effects on herself, using Rogues Inari or Margaret to dodge the specials, or using Rogue Peters to silence.
Standard Questions for All Trials
Did your team change notably since last time?
Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?
What items did you use, if any?
What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?
Anything else interesting to share?
You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Shadows occurred:
- [Aug 7, 2019] Trials of Shadows Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [July 3, 2019] Trials of Shadows Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [May 29, 2019] Trials of Shadows Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Apr 24, 2019] Trials of Shadows Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Mar 20, 2019] Trials of Shadows Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Feb 13, 2019] Trials of Shadows Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!