It’s time for Trials of Survival!
This is the Fifth of the Trials in the 5th Cycle!
NOTE: The Trials officially start at This post is scheduled to go live 1 hour earlier at 6:00:00 AM (06:00 GMT).
Now that the Class Trials are on their 5th Cycle and seem to have reasonably stabilized, I’ve moved all of the guide information to a separate thread.
How did you do last time on Trials of Survival?
- Last time I beat all 3 stages
- Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
- Last time I beat just the first stage
- Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
- Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur
How did you do this time on Trials of Survival?
- This time I beat all 3 stages
- This time I beat just the first 2 stages
- This time I beat just the first stage
- This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages
Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Survival?
- Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
- I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
- I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
- I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
- I didn’t use any items
Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Survival?
(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)
- I love all the Trials equally
- It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
- I like it more than many of the Trials
- It’s about average for me
- I dislike it more than many of the Trials
- It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
- I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming
Share Your Team & Results!
Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!
Special Questions for Trials of Survival
Trials of Survival is well-named for its lack of healers in the Barbarian and Rogue Classes — how did you do without healers?
The Barbarian and Rogue Classes have a lot of heavy hitters — are you able to put together a strong offensive team?
Standard Questions for All Trials
Did your team change notably since last time?
Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?
What items did you use, if any?
What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?
Anything else interesting to share?
You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Survival occurred:
- [May 15, 2019] Trials of Survival Guide & Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Apr 10, 2019] Trials of Survival Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Mar 6, 2019] Trials of Survival Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Jan 28, 2019] Trials of survival - how to survive?
- [Jan 30, 2019] Trials of Survival feedback (bosses = 3619hp)