Trials of survival - how to survive?

This one will be interesting because the whole team has terrible defence which contradicts the title of the trial :joy::rofl:

I need to level Gormek up quickly to replace Scarlett because she will probably be OHKO’d

:large_blue_circle: Trials of Survival Guide – Classes, Bosses, Items & Links
[Mar 6, 2019] Trials of Survival Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
:large_blue_circle: [Oct 2, 2019] Trials of Survival Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[Jun 19, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Survival Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[Apr 10, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Survival Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[May 15, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Survival Guide & Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
:large_blue_circle: [Oct 21, 2020] Trials of Survival -- Guide, Sharing & Discussion!
:large_blue_circle: [Jan 15, 2020] Trials of Survival Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
Class Quests too difficult for new or lower level players. Need several levels of difficulty
:large_blue_circle: [July 24, 2019] Trials of Survival Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
:large_blue_circle: [Aug 28, 2019] Trials of Survival Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
:large_blue_circle: [Mar 25, 2020] Trials of Survival Teams – Share Yours & Discuss
:large_blue_circle: [Nov 6, 2019] Trials of Survival Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
:large_blue_circle: [Dec 11, 2019] Trials of Survival Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
:large_blue_circle: [Apr 29, 2020] Trials of Survival -- Share & Discuss
:large_blue_circle: [Jun 03, 2020] Trials of Survival -- Share & Discuss
:large_blue_circle: [Sept 16, 2020] Trials of Survival -- Guide, Sharing & Discussion!
:large_blue_circle: [Jul 08, 2020] Trials of Survival -- Share & Discuss
:large_blue_circle: [Aug 12, 2020] Trials of Survival -- Share & Discuss
:large_blue_circle: [Feb 19, 2020] Trials of Survival Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

I also leveled up Scarlett instead of Gormek prior to class quests :confused:

It looks like the only 4* I can bring who doesnt have have a Defense that’s softer than poop is Gretel. Thankfully I have Khiona at 3/70 and Marjana a little into tier 4 but Im worried about not having a healer— especially since I cant use triton to make my potions work better this time around

2 Likes

So far my experience is that you could beat any of the trials on max level with a team of 3*. There really isn’t very much damage going out.

I did serenity without a healer. I don’t think the trials are particularly difficult.

4 Likes

That’s a bold statement. With or without items?

2 Likes

I used 3 large healing pots and no other items.

Team was 3\70 Evelyn, 4\40 Buddy, Triton, Guardian falcon and Lianna.

Maybe this team was just very good because I have all the defense debuffs, and also Eve gives spirit link healing in conjunction with triton buff. I used 2 potions getting to the final level and 1 against the boss. I was never in any danger.

One the previous trial I used a 3* and didn’t really worry that much about his health. I may have used one healing pot.

Ok but a team of 3* is pretty different right :joy:

7 Likes

As a good barbarian I would say: kill them before they’d kill you!

1 Like

I used the equivalent of 4 4* and a 5* and had no trouble with damage. I used a 3* and had no trouble with damage. I’m guessing with 2-3 healers and some items you could slog through it with full 3*. It’s not about damage out it’s about damage in, and they don’t hit hard at all. 3 healing pots and no dedicated healer tells you all you need to know.

Now, how long it would take you to kill anything with 3* is another matter entirely, but I bet some dragon banners would do wonders.

I think its gonna be pretty easy

some healing potions, bombs and dragons

I will be taking this team to the trial, plus some health pots as insurance…

2 Likes

With 3 red bosses don’t we need to take some blues?

3 Likes

I have no blues in rogue or barbarian…
So it’s Hobsons choice for me

2 Likes

Good point. Hoping Grimm and Gormek will do the trick. If no Grimm, Gormek Def down will offset having non blues

I should be fine for this one. Maybe a few items for the highest level but nothing crazy.

In beta I took a team of 2 Grimms, 1 Little John, Scarlett and Gormek. Anyway, pack as many blue hitters as you can along with Little John or some better mana/SS saboteur. Any open spots should be filled with your strongest hitters but do color stack your team to the max.

The boss wave on the last level is the only one that is really challenging. Ideally you need to go into that wave with all heroes fully charged and with a blue diamond on the board. You need to first Little John first to apply his mana generation debuff to all bosses. If you’ve got Peters or Gretel I imagine that would make things easier too. Debuff with Grimm and friends before popping the diamond.

Edit: Oh yeah, the Rogue’s dodge ability comes into play on this quest. You are going to hate it. Luckily the Rogue cannot dodge status ailments (i.e. things like Little John’s mana debuff). While the Rogue’s talent tops out at a 30% chance to Dodge, you may still want to base any strategy of winning this quest around tile damage.

3 Likes

As usual level 1 & 2 were easy pie.

For the last level i’m gonna bring 3 health potions and some undecided 4th item :woman_shrugging:

Team is Gretel, Marjana, Khiona, Grimm, Little John. I imagine it won’t be too hard.

1 Like

needed to use more heal potions than I thought.

No problem to finish the quest with this team.

Did the first 2 stages with LJ, Scarlett, 2xAzar and Dawa. ( all maxed )

I might be able to do level 3 with carpet bombing.
Sicnce I can not sustain that use of mats very long I will probabely let it be for this time and hope another usefull hero comes around until next time……… :slight_smile:

Done for me :blush:

Screenshot_20190130-145422

I was thinking it will be a bit more difficult but it finally worked just fine with my team.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings