HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

He´s on this feature, but it takes a bit to program… while right now he´s got trouble just keeping up … Once it´s up and running I am sure there will be no shortage of volunteers…
I guess the bigger issue than inputting data is quality control.

He´s been hinting at this whole thing a few times in the past if you read the backlog…

1 Like

FWIW, I wrote a script to scrape some of this data and fill it in a format that the tool ingests. It’s not perfect and you need to fill in avatar and stuff as it needs to be in certain format but it gives you a jumpstart.

Looks like most, but not all of the Mighty Pets got added.

Missing: Waddles.

4 Likes

Thank you for your hard work and the update! I can definitely appreciate all the hard work you do. I don’t have the hero profiles to add here, so maybe someone else can assist. I have noticed these did not get added:
Tetisheri
Cleopatra
Enigmo

Thanks again for all your efforts!

2 Likes

I could add Waddles just now. Thanks for this great tool, @GDIBass !

2 Likes

Am I missing something, or are the Styx troops not yet added?

20 chars of “Not yet”.

Thanks for adding Costume Heimdall!

@GDIBass thanks for all uploads.

A whole bunch of new heroes have been released (again).

Challenge Festival II:

HotM:

Santa event:

7 Likes

@GDIBass Maybe this is an interesting thread for you.

1 Like

Hi @GDIBass ,
thank you again for this marvelous tool. Do you see any chance to include the Styx (cyclops) troops to the heroplan?

Here is a specs sheet of the troops.

Happy gaming

4 Likes

Wow, that is a great guide itself for the Styx troops!

@GDIBass more heroes have been launched:

3 Likes

Please add Anne, thank for the great work !

Anne is already there…

Sorry, my mistake ! I mean Cleopatra,

3 Likes

Hey @GDIBass thanks for the awesome tool. Saves me and my alliance a lot of time filtering through rosters.

I understand you’re busy as of late and there’s been a lot of new heroes recently.
Are you willing to share the workload with others in the community to keep this going?

If there’s anything I can do to help, and @mrchief has some good ideas!

Also, in addition to the updates, is there any chance to insert custom heroes? I.e. a blank red/blue/etc hero or troop that we can then rename? They don’t need skills, just the level and talent/LB values - for placeholders.

Thanks!

6 Likes

I use placeholders :slight_smile: i just pick any other hero of the same color and rarity, that I don´t have, preferably one of the same class.

1 Like

That’s a decent idea, but if your alliance is also viewing your profile then there will be miscommunication.

A blank icon and customisable name…
I was thinking something more in line with this:

image001 (1)

5 Likes

Oo, thats a fantastic idea! Especially, if it’s possible to link to an actual hero at a later time when they’ve been added.