HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

I’m not sure if this is the right place to share this, so mods please move it if it’s not. I’m a software developer who really enjoys this game. I’ve noticed a lot of people asking for leveling/ascension advice here and on Reddit. Most of the time the answer is “it depends on what other heroes you have leveled.”
So, I built a tool to help!

The main functionality is profile planning/level plans, but there’s also some alliance functionality built in to help alliance leaders track profiles/advice and plan war tanks. It also has some team planning abilities (war teams and trial teams, with more to come).

Anyways, here’s the tool itself: https://heroplan.io/

And here’s some screenshot of a (not real) profile: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Please try it out. If you have any feedback feel free to drop a line here, or on the contact form on the site.

Anyone at SGG - the hardest part about the tool is uploading your profile. I’ve seen a read only API requested before. It would make this whole process a lot easier! Thanks!

138 Likes

Wow this is really cool!

Similar in some regards to the Hero Utility that Razor Developed but also pretty different.

Question:
You mention alliance functionality, is there a way of creating an “alliance leader” section where they can see the members of their alliance?
And see like a count of how many individuals have a maxed copy of each hero in each colour?

Also is there a way that your profile remains private? I know that not everyone wants their stuff shared?

8 Likes

I’m not familiar with the Razor one, but I’d be interested in checking it out.

Also is there a way that your profile remains private?

By default profiles are not shared with anyone except your alliance. You can generate a link to share your profile with, allow people to find your username, or allow people to browse your profile.

“alliance leader section”

Currently everyone in an alliance can view all the other member’s profiles. You get a profile view like this, with a dropdown of members on top and the ability to switch between them just by selecting a member:

And see like a count of how many individuals have a maxed copy of each hero in each colour?

There are a few analytic things in there currently. There’s a “maxed hero” analytic on each profile that shows the amount of heroes maxed, of each star, along with 3/70 4* heroes. There’s also some alliance analytics to search for specific heroes. For example if you’re looking to switch to purple tanks and you want to see how many of your players have Ursena OR Kunchen you can do that on the the alliance analytics tab. Here’s a screenshot of that:

If you mouse over each section it shows you the player names too.

Here’s an example of the profile analytics:

Let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions. I’m currently working on Troop sharing, and hope to have it up by Friday.

8 Likes

Sweet! been having a bit of a play around.

Would it be possible (as some preliminary feedback) to apply like a colour and star rating filter to the Alliance Hero Analytics?

This seems REALLY REALLY cool tho!

7 Likes

(as some preliminary feedback)

I’m definitely looking to get as much feedback as possible.

to apply like a colour and star rating filter to the Alliance Hero Analytics?

Can you elaborate on this a bit? Do you mean just like the filters that exist on other pages? So you’d apply a filter, then re-run analytics and only get those results?

This seems REALLY REALLY cool tho!

:slight_smile: I hope it can help a lot of people out!

Going to sleep now, but will check in again tomorrow morning.

5 Likes

Also worth mentioning that I’m open to implementing more analytics ideas. Right now I just have leveled heroes (by color/class) but I’d also want more analytics options, too.

4 Likes

So what I mean with the filter the hero analytics is instead of only being able to filter by hero name (as shown below) what if you were able to filter by Hero Ranking (5* only) and by colour (Purple, Red etc…) as well as the name?

Would make seeing possible tank coordinations easier?

Also with the “leveled heroes analytic” maybe worth adding additional columns for the colours (possibly need a second filter to filter by the star-rating of heroes)?

2 Likes

Another possible future addition:

If alliance members don’t want to create an account, a good feature might be for the alliance leader (Or whoever) to be able to “add” them & their heroes for them?

4 Likes

I’ve been using this tool for some weeks now and have only the best things to say about it. Already helped me identify a couple of holes in some trials teams that I will be working out in the near future.

Unfortunately no one in my alliance wanted to join so I can’t compare rosters which was my initial main goal but I still enjoy it.

P.S. One thing - the “remember me” checkbox in the login menu doesn’t work, I have to enter my credentials every time :wink:

8 Likes

Can i ask my blonde moment question, purely because I am feeling rather lazy today.

1. Do you have to manually enter your hero roster?
    That would be a lot of work, especially to those who have in excess of 300 heroes…

:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I believe that unless you already have some kind of spreadsheet going (like I did) yes, you do…

Nice, I build something similar a while ago but got dragged away into other projects - so I never really finished it.
I’ll have a look when I’m back from vacation and then reach out to you :relaxed:

It took me about 10 minutes to upload my roster (~170 heroes) into a spreadsheet and uploading it.

I’m not sure how long it takes to enter them each ii not the website itself.

2 Likes

do share, not much i can do on my phone you know

2 Likes

It’s just a blank spreadsheet.

Leave row 1 blank

Column 1 = hero name
Column 2 = hero ascension
Column 3 = hero level
Column 4 = emblems (if none, just leave blank)

When you upload, the software parses it all and highlights any anomalies for you (hero name spellings mainly)

8 Likes

Good stuff @GDIBass!! Thank you for taking the time to build this. You really should talk to @Razor as his Hero utility is very helpful as well. If you two put your heads together…well world domination isn’t totally out of the question? :wink:

Including a link to Razor’s Edge so you can look around.

4 Likes

I just started my own spreadsheet a few days ago but this is so much better/easier. Thank you @GDIBass :+1:

2 Likes

So what I mean with the filter the hero analytics is instead of only being able to filter by hero name (as shown below) what if you were able to filter by Hero Ranking (5* only) and by colour (Purple, Red etc…) as well as the name?

Ahh, I see now. That would be really easy for me to add. I’ll see if I can get it done tonight/tomorrow.

Also with the “leveled heroes analytic” maybe worth adding additional columns for the colours (possibly need a second filter to filter by the star-rating of heroes)?

Let me think about the best way to do this from a UI perspective. I’m sure I can come up with something easy to understand/use.

1 Like

If alliance members don’t want to create an account, a good feature might be for the alliance leader (Or whoever) to be able to “add” them & their heroes for them?

This is a good idea. I’ve been mulling something similar over in my head, but I’ll have to figure out a way to allow account reconciliation. I’ll put some thought into it.

1 Like

Yes you do, but there is a bulk uploader to make things easy. You can either do it via a spreadsheet, or by manually typing the data. This is one of the reasons I really wish we had a read only API for profiles!

2 Likes