Ogima - 5* Holy / Yellow from Challenge Festival 2

New Bard hero is released: Ogima

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Ogima, as well as your thoughts on Ogima.

Ogima

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:sun_with_face:
Holy/Yellow
Barbarian
F
Fast
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 899 861 1514
4/90 1028 985 1732
Origin Family
Challenge Festival 2 Bard
Image Aether Power Description
defense-up Defense Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% defense for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Mana Increase Reduction
Reduces the amount of mana increased by Special Skills by 50%. The effect applies to all enemies in the battle.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Rhyth of Havoc
  • Destroys all Minions for all enemies.
  • Deals 275% damage to all enemies.
  • Deals additional 30% damage to all enemies for each Minion destroyed.
  • Stack (Max: 10): All enemies get -7% mana generation for each destroyed Minion.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Bard Family Bonus

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

• Damage is increased to 275% from 250%
  • Healing per destroyed minions is increased to 30% from 25%.
  • Mana generation reduction stack is increase to 7% from 6%.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 3 of Challenge Festival (Additional Bard) Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v52]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Ogima ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Ogima.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Ogima and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Ogima worth summoning for?

• Would you use Ogima on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Ogima ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Ogima as an opponent?

• Would you give Ogima Barbarian Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Ogima’s character design?

• If you Summoned Ogima and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Ogima, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Ogima when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Ogima, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Ogima (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Ogima), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - Ogima (post release)

:question: Is Ogima worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Ogima would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Ogima’s Primary Purpose is?

• Minion Destroyer
  • Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Mana Generation Debuffer (by Stacks)

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Ogima compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Ogima’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Ogima’s Base Stats?

Note this means Ogima’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Ogima worth giving Barbarian Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Ogima is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Ogima is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Ogima worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Ogima then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

3 Likes

Against minions, he’s Skadi on steroids. Hulda is so dead when going against him. Otherwise okay dmg hero. I missed Alucard so this guy would be nice.

11 Likes

Agree. Against Hulda, Freya and Bera he will be amazing

I also missed Alucard

Ridiculous hero if released like this. If this hero fires against a team with a minion summoner who gives one minion to all his allies they would deal 375% damage with a -30% mana regeneration stack. Because it’s a stack and not debuff it would also be uncleansible? So another hero that can single handily win a match against certain teams.

4 Likes

Yes horrible hero. As in super super strong! That’ll be the end of me using Diaochan on defence, or any other minionmakers.

Oorgh, just realised my new super yet to be used toy Jove makes a little feeble minion for himself. Got to hope it gets killed before Ogima fires, or that I don’t face many Ogimas, or my defence kills Ogima first, or … aaargh

1 Like

What about minion wars? O_o

2 Likes

NERF HER! NERF HER NOW!!

Lolz. Sort of, maybe.

1 Like

This is the new anti minion hero…me likey…I’ll have one of those please if you don’t mind sir. & thank you for your assistance. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I also want one of this hero. He would be useful against M&M defenses I’ve been facing

I won’t complain if u get this card. But this is Grimble and Skadi together on steroids and at fast speed.
Against M$M, Hulda, and Chinese cards all you need is get 10 minions swarming and fire this card. That is a nuke. The mana debuff is just an icing on the iceberg.

That was fast :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Is there a upper limit of the damage deal when all enemies have x3 minion ?

Seems he has been buffed since beta!

Old: 250% damage to all
New: 275% damage to all

Old: Deals 25% damage to all enemies for each Minion destoryed.
New: Deals 30% damage to all enemies for each Minion destroyed.

Old: Stack (Max: 10): All enemies get -6% mana generation for each destroyed Minion.
New: Stack (Max: 10): All enemies get -7% mana generation for each destroyed Minion.

… Of course they would buff him out into very nerfable territory when I pull him! :joy:

2 Likes

Instead of getting any nerf, his special skill damge even got buffed on release! :exploding_head:

A slap in face for all the winter family heroes.

I’d not say he is superb on defence since you just don’t bring any minion summoners against him, though his 275% damage to all at fast speed is pretty decent,
but on offence against minion summoners, he is definitely devastating.

2 Likes

Glad I didn’t buy the ascension offer which could have been 6 darts. Figured SGG would troll me when I have zero darts pfft.

Borahae :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

My God, is this hero too unbalanced? Look at hotm again, it’s not from the same period at all

2 Likes

Just pulled him and am absolutely delighted. And I got 24 darts, so he will be ready in 10 days. Pulled him on a 13 pull (black Monday plus 3 coins), he was number 13. LOL. Good luck to everyone.

5 Likes

Got him in my 10 single pulls …. Happy….
But
Clearly see that he will be / has to be NERFED to maintain sanity in the game…
OR else,
Any minion hero on defence is suicidal…

10 Likes

In the hero card look, OgiMa is clearly telling SG :

• What’s wrong with you all…. (Very mildly, politely written…)

• Rebalance me now, before release…l
    &

• We know what replies he got ! :flushed::rofl::smiling_imp::man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like