☀ Cleopatra – Season 5 Hero – 5* Holy / Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Season 5 Hero is released: Cleopatra

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Cleopatra, as well as your thoughts on Cleopatra.

Cleopatra

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:sun_with_face:
Holy/Yellow
Cleric
A
Average
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
+1 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Season 5 Sun
Image Aether Power Description
attack-up Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Effects on Special Skill
60% chance to perform the following actions when this character casts their Special Skill:
- Boosts health of all allies by 10%. Boosted health can exceed max HP.
- Cleanses the latest cleansable status ailment from all allies.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Channeler of the Gods
  • Recovers 65% health for all allies.
  • All allies are immune to new status ailments for 3 turns, and recover 205 health for each attempted status ailment.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Sun Family

Bonus for 1 / 2 Heroes:

• 50% / 75% chance to make a cast -35% accurancy for 2 turns and X Burn damage over 2 turns on an enemy who deals Special Skill damage to this character.
  • If the enemy’s Special Skill defeats this character, the chance is 75% / 100%
    (X = 196 for Legendary Heroes, 142 for Epic Heroes, 114 for Rare Heroes)

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

May 2024

Jun 2024

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Cleopatra from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 4 of Season 5 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v51]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Cleopatra ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Cleopatra.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Cleopatra and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Cleopatra worth summoning for?

• Would you use Cleopatra on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Cleopatra ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Cleopatra as an opponent?

• Would you give Cleopatra Cleric Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Cleopatra’s character design?

• If you Summoned Cleopatra and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Cleopatra, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Cleopatra when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Cleopatra, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Cleopatra (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Cleopatra), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

2 Likes

Feedback Poll - Cleopatra (post release)

:question: Is Cleopatra worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Cleopatra would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Cleopatra’s Primary Purpose is?

• Healer (Immediate)
  • Ailment Immuniser (with healing)

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Cleopatra compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Cleopatra’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Cleopatra’s Base Stats?

Note this means Cleopatra’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Cleopatra worth giving Cleric Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Cleopatra is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Cleopatra is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Cleopatra worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Cleopatra then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

2 Likes

65% healing for all allies, meh!

3 Likes

I want Cleopatra more than Mark Antony!

14 Likes

This is kind of ridiculous but SG brought it onto themselves by releasing a slew of OP damage dealers, to the point where bringing a healer is often kind of pointless. I’m going to say this hero is OP, but if you wait two months then I’m sure she’ll fit right in as power creep is stupid at this point.

She makes most other healers obsolete.

12 Likes

If I pull her, she is sitting between Freya and Khufu. Imagine those who think Khufu is overpowered now. lol

5 Likes

What happened to 45% or 55%… Geesh… Just had to jump to 65%

7 Likes

She doesn’t boost health, imho that automatically precludes her from being OP.

12 Likes

I would hate to see all heros get heal over Max HP.

And overheal wont help when all your heros are near death, 65% has them back to the top.

3 Likes

This is the one I’ve been waiting for but sadly I’m on a tight budget so I’m crossing my fingers and my toes for this girl…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Somebody didn’t read her passive, did they?

You may think it’s not much but after playing with her in beta: it’s enough…

4 Likes

No my friend, I’m aware of the passive and it will play a significant role. Still does not qualify her as OP in my book. She’ll be good, but still wouldn’t be in my top choices for healers. This is just my opinion though.

I should have been more specific. What would have sent it over the top for me would have been boosted health upon status ailment and leave everything else intact. That however would most likely be too strong. She’s well balanced but given todays heroes coming out, that makes her feel weak. But I haven’t used her clearly so I’m only speculating. We shall see I suppose.

Oh, i can see the bait and nerf coming for her!

2 Likes

Not at average speed, I’m not seeing a nerf coming at all. I feel like a lot of you are forgetting the amount of damage heroes deal now days. She’s barely going to allow you to keep up before the next set of stronger heroes comes out lol.

2 Likes

Lol I find this very hard to believe. Any healer that can heal 65% with a 60% potential for boosted health is pretty crazy. She would outclass all the healers I currently have

(Don’t forget, she has 1602 health and 800+ defence, without emblems…)

6 Likes

65% heal at Aver speed is not a main point for chasing her. They will chase because of ss 5 family bonus and 60% chance of over heal. Look at Azmia and you will see why i said bait and nerf coming.

2 Likes

Wow! I actually got her!

15 Likes

(just the picture from the gate, didn’t pull her)

4 Likes

Congrats! So quick and lucky you.

1 Like

Gosh, i was hunting for a legendary healer for so long :confused:
But now i guess i dont need her anymore, i use Wolfgang for Overhealing and Alucard for regular heal.
Of course he needs minions, but as so much heroes in these days spread minions i have a great success with him and his max. 90% healing.
At very fast speed - awesome hero.
I wish everyone luck getting Cleopatra, but, at least at the moment, i dont need her.

1 Like