🔵 [Aug 25, 2019] Trials of Serenity Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

@Noble_Weasel Yeah, that can hurt damage a lot. Hopefully you can get some red rangers and Paladins to help with those higher levels. That is why I like stacking purple for this trial. Not much holy to worry about. Only holy is Chao but he is only first level.

1 Like

My team remains unchanged from last time; same personnel, though now everyone is leveled. I backed off on the major craft, and only ended up using 9 minor healing.

• On the bench: Falcon, Sonya, Cyprian, Frida 3.70, Triton, Jack, Chao, and Tibs

Got to the bosses with everyone but QoH locked and loaded, though she did have 3 minions in front of her. I intentionally held back Buddy’s special so I could put a fresh minion in front of her. Like last time, I had no problems with Buddy overlapping Athena’s or Arthur’s specials.

Screenshot_20190825-204047

I kept most of my fire on Lianna, and she and Richard left in the same turn. Easy peasy.

Trainer will go to Magni in a couple of days. Emblems are the property of Queen and Athena.

7 Likes

Evelyn - Lianna - Ares - Alasie - Frida

Didn’t bother about Justice. Richard 》 Nuke + Riposte.

More nuke.

Yes but only 3/60.

Only Sonya’s emblems from 8 to 10.

This is the old team, I forgot to take a screenshot of the new one:

Barely…

10 Healing Potions
5 Axe Attacks
5 Bomb Attacks
1 Dragon Attack

Nothing as of now…

It’s going to Melendor…

4 Likes

This time it became little bit easier after maxing Seshat, so Chao got replaced. This is the team used, nothing fancy, but effective. Justice died because I was not paying attention to her health, but it was pretty much over by that time. Ranger emblems went to Seshat and paladin went to Falcon. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

empires

Gunnar+20 and Red Hood 4.80 keep the team alive :smiley:

team

Just 2 arrows, 1 dragon attack and 1 bomb used.

4 Likes

No changes since the last time. This team is incredibly effective and surpassed my expectations. Would have liked to record this, because Lianna aimed Justice 3 times, and failed all shots due to blindness. Richard committed suicide, and this trial remembers me why I used to use Cyprian a lot before my roster became deeper. He is excellent at the correct situation, just like this trial. 1 trial more to the list of “no further problems”. The offensiveness of this team absolutely gives a compensation for the lack of healers.

Emblems will go to storage, and Poseidon will take the trainer hero in the future for those annoying last levels of tier 4.

4 Likes

Swap the mana pots for dragon attacks and you should be able to kill the bosses by going full nuke and using all bombs, axes and dragon attacks. Your specials should be able to finish them off. Try to get in to the boss round with all specials charged.

Edit: scrolled down further in the thread and saw you beat it a different way. Congrats.

1 Like

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

This was one of the largest team changes I’ve made for Trials in quite a while.

The Battle

This one was pretty straightforward, just a little slow.

I used 3 Axe Attacks along the way to keep their attack debuffed, and otherwise just needed my Healing Potions.

Tiburtus got picked on enough that he got killed, but Seshat was amazingly useful. She can take a ton of hits when her Minions are active, and Chao seemed to enjoy targeting her several times, which was nice when the mana cut had no effect each time. It was less nice when he targeted Evelyn a few times.

Shiny New Emblems

Triton stepped up twice, which is fortuitously timed for the 5* Buff Booster Raid Tournament with green disallowed.

Sonya stepped up once.

Timely Snack

Magni ate the Trainer Hero, which, like Triton with Emblems, is useful timing for the Raid Tournament.

3 Likes

I nearly forgot to do the trials, after using flags / flasks for AR.

Same team…

Just a little stronger - Sonya now maxed as is Jack and emblems for Tibs and Richard. Although Cyrian and his riposte was the stand out. I really should max him for his hard work :thinking: as all the bosses targeted Jack and their attacks boomeranged back

With the absence of healers in this trial, I used mini/ medium health pots to keep everyone healthy. Used a bomb and arrows, just because I could.

The battle was rather quick with everyone’s special ready to fire at the beginning. Trainer and emblems will stay safe in my inventory for now.

5 Likes