Springvale Hero RETURNS: Master Lepus!
Note: Master Lepus is Druid Class; this screenshot predates Classes
Stats: 795 attack, 690 defense, 1194 health
Mana Speed: Fast
Special Skill: Reckless Finisher
- Deals 410% damage to the target and minor damage to nearby enemies.
- The caster gets -20% defense for 3 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
What do you think of Master Lepus?
This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Master Lepus.
Based on preferences of Forum members expressed recently, please try to stick mainly to Master Lepus and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.
Some Popular Questions for Discussion
Is he worth summoning for?
Will he make your main team?
Will you use him on Defense? Offense?
What do you think of his special?
What do you think of his character design?
The theme of the Springvale heroes is recklessness — big damage, accompanied with a non-dispellable defense debuff on themselves. What do you think of this balancing effect?
Avoiding Overspending & Heartache
Or: How many summons are needed to get Master Lepus?
Special thanks to @Garanwyn for assistance on summoning odds and proofreading for this section.
It’s important to remember that Seasonal Event Heroes have extremely low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Seasonal Event Hero.
On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 5.8% chance of summoning Master Lepus.
But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.
Some useful insights:
- 45 times out of 100, you’ll get Master Lepus by pull 100
- 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Master Lepus by pull 500
- 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Master Lepus by pull 765
Putting that in Perspective
- 55 out of every 100 people won’t get Master Lepus by the 100th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned 100 times, 550,000 of those players wouldn’t get Master Lepus
- 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Master Lepus by the 500th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned 500 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get Master Lepus
More Insights & Reading
I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:
- How much should I spend?- HotM cost, and odds, analysis
- What exactly is a Gacha? (Read before posting things about “unfair pulls”)
If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later.
Epic Hero Tokens Can Be Used for Seasonal Summoning
The Seasonal Summons replaces the regular Epic Hero Summons.
Because of that, unlike Challenge Event Summons, the Summoning Portal for Seasonal Events allows using saved up Epic Hero Tokens that can otherwise normally only be used for Epic Hero Summons.
That makes Seasonal Events the only place you can currently use Epic Hero Tokens for a chance at non-Season 1 heroes.
Generally speaking, many people don’t regard Springvale as the best Seasonal Event heroes to use tokens for — but you may feel differently. For more discussion on this, see: What is the best Seasonal Summons?
You’ll also have the same chance at the HOTM as usual when using Epic Hero Tokens. For more on that, see Anzogh – New April 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion.
Wondering About Your Personal Situation?
Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.
If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in #gameplay-help-tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.
Have an Insight on Master Lepus’ Game Mechanics?
This thread is a great place to discuss anything and everything related to Master Lepus.
Once those discussions have yielded notable insights, I encourage others to make reference guides in #player-guides that synopsize specific questions and answers about Master Lepus.
Topics that are most appropriate for that are ones that players are likely to be searching for or wondering about in the future.
Creating a guide is a good way to make that information findable in the future without having to read through a ton of posts. You can make use of the Forum quote feature to avoid having to rewrite explanations that have already been well written.
Here’s an example of such a post: [GUIDE] How does the Queen of Hearts’ Taunt work with AoE specials, or specials affecting nearby enemies in addition to the target?
Do you already have Master Lepus from a previous Springvale?
- Yes, I have Master Lepus already from a past Springvale
- No, I tried to get Master Lepus previously, but didn’t succeed
- No, I was playing during Springvale last year, but didn’t try for Master Lepus
- No, I wasn’t playing during the last Springvale
Do you plan to Summon for Master Lepus this Springvale?
- Yes, I want to try to get Master Lepus this Springvale
- No, I already have Master Lepus, and don’t want to try for another
- No, I’m not interested in Master Lepus, or don’t think it’s worth trying with the Summoning odds
Overall, what do you think of Master Lepus’ usefulness?
- I think Master Lepus is one of the very best heroes
- I think Master Lepus is above average
- I think Master Lepus is very average
- I think Master Lepus is below average
- I think Master Lepus is one of the very worst heroes
Be sure to share your detailed thoughts in comments below!
What do you think of Master Lepus’ design?
- Master Lepus is one of my MOST favorite hero designs
- Master Lepus is one of my LEAST favorite hero designs
- I’m indifferent to Master Lepus’ design, I don’t have strong feelings either way
Related Threads You May Be Interested In
Main Thread for Springvale 2019: 🐰 Springvale 2019: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links
Older Threads Discussing Master Lepus
- Master Lepus & Jack O'Hare 2.0
- Master Lepus or Isarnia?
- What is the best Seasonal Summons?
- Save epic hero tokens for upcoming Springvale?
Other Recent Threads on Springvale
- 🐰 Springvale 2019: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links
- 🐰 Springvale 2019: Jack O'Hare – Thoughts & Discussion
- 🐰 Springvale 2019: Squire Wabbit – Thoughts & Discussion
- ❓ Which NFAMs*
- 🔥 Apr-15, Easter Event 2019 / When is Springvale? What is the April Event Calendar? Is Guardians of Teltoc on April 11?- [Apr-15 per Dev post #169]
- What is the best Seasonal Summons?