:bar_chart: Stats

Rarity: Rare/3*

Element: Fire/Red

Stats: 538 attack, 382 defense, 608 health

Class: Ranger

Mana Speed: Fast

Special Skill: Reckless Stab

• Deals 355% damage to the target .
  • The caster gets -20% defense for 3 turns. This effect canā€™t be dispelled.

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Squire Wabbit?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Squire Wabbit.

Based on preferences of Forum members expressed recently, please try to stick mainly to Squire Wabbit and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is he worth summoning for?

• Will he make your main team?

• Will you use him on Defense? Offense?

• What do you think of his special?

• What do you think of his character design?

• The theme of the Springvale heroes is recklessness ā€” big damage, accompanied with a non-dispellable defense debuff on themselves. What do you think of this balancing effect?

:broken_heart: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

Or: How many summons are needed to get Squire Wabbit?

Special thanks to @Garanwyn for assistance on summoning odds and proofreading for this section.

Itā€™s important to remember that Seasonal Event Heroes have extremely low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Seasonal Event Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 56.6% chance of summoning Squire Wabbit.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 81 times out of 100, youā€™ll get Squire Wabbit by pull 20
  • 96 times out of 100, youā€™ll get Squire Wabbit by pull 40

Putting that in Perspective

• 19 out of every 100 people wonā€™t get Squire Wabbit by the 20th pull
  • If 1 Million players each summoned 20 times, 190,000 of those players wouldnā€™t get Squire Wabbit
  • 4 out of every 100 people wonā€™t get Squire Wabbit by the 40th pull
  • If 1 Million players each summoned 40 times, 40,000 of those players wouldnā€™t get Squire Wabbit

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If youā€™ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:star2: Epic Hero Tokens Can Be Used for Seasonal Summoning

The Seasonal Summons replaces the regular Epic Hero Summons.

Because of that, unlike Challenge Event Summons, the Summoning Portal for Seasonal Events allows using saved up Epic Hero Tokens that can otherwise normally only be used for Epic Hero Summons.

That makes Seasonal Events the only place you can currently use Epic Hero Tokens for a chance at non-Season 1 heroes.

Generally speaking, many people donā€™t regard Springvale as the best Seasonal Event heroes to use tokens for ā€” but you may feel differently. :slight_smile: For more discussion on this, see: What is the best Seasonal Summons?

Youā€™ll also have the same chance at the HOTM as usual when using Epic Hero Tokens. For more on that, see Anzogh ā€“ New April 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion.

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If youā€™d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in #gameplay-help-tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:bulb: Have an Insight on Squire Wabbitā€™s Game Mechanics?

This thread is a great place to discuss anything and everything related to Squire Wabbit.

Once those discussions have yielded notable insights, I encourage others to make reference guides in #player-guides that synopsize specific questions and answers about Squire Wabbit.

Topics that are most appropriate for that are ones that players are likely to be searching for or wondering about in the future.

Creating a guide is a good way to make that information findable in the future without having to read through a ton of posts. You can make use of the Forum quote feature to avoid having to rewrite explanations that have already been well written.

Hereā€™s an example of such a post: [GUIDE] How does the Queen of Heartsā€™ Taunt work with AoE specials, or specials affecting nearby enemies in addition to the target?

:ballot_box: Polls

Do you already have Squire Wabbit from a previous Springvale?

• Yes, I have Squire Wabbit already from a past Springvale
  • No, I tried to get Squire Wabbit previously, but didnā€™t succeed
  • No, I was playing during Springvale last year, but didnā€™t try for Squire Wabbit
  • No, I wasnā€™t playing during the last Springvale

0 voters

Do you plan to Summon for Squire Wabbit this Springvale?

• Yes, I want to try to get Squire Wabbit this Springvale
  • No, I already have Squire Wabbit, and donā€™t want to try for another
  • No, Iā€™m not interested in Squire Wabbit, or donā€™t think itā€™s worth trying with the Summoning odds

0 voters

Overall, what do you think of Squire Wabbitā€™s usefulness?

• I think Squire Wabbit is one of the very best heroes
  • I think Squire Wabbit is above average
  • I think Squire Wabbit is very average
  • I think Squire Wabbit is below average
  • I think Squire Wabbit is one of the very worst heroes

0 voters

Be sure to share your detailed thoughts in comments below!

What do you think of Squire Wabbitā€™s design?

• Squire Wabbit is one of my MOST favorite hero designs
  • Squire Wabbit is one of my LEAST favorite hero designs
  • Iā€™m indifferent to Squire Wabbitā€™s design, I donā€™t have strong feelings either way

0 voters

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

Main Thread for Springvale 2019: šŸ° Springvale 2019: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links

Older Threads Discussing Squire Wabbit

Other Recent Threads on Springvale

2 Likes

8% for summoning a 3* is a waste. I would like to have him for challenge events, but Iā€™m not going to spend any tokens or gems. Top 100 is pretty much impossible for me and the lower rewards arenā€™t worth it.
And I donā€™t think he would make a big difference in raid tournament.

Also the hotm isnā€™t that good, so another reason to wait with my summons.

Does anyone know how he reacts next to Gato? Can you protect him from his own debuff?

2 Likes

You can!

If Gatoā€™s buff is active when Squire Wabbit fires, it prevents the defense debuff from attaching.

That makes them a great pairing ā€” and one that didnā€™t exist last time Squire Wabbit was available a year ago.

12 Likes

thought so

Still propably not a good idea to pair them in challenge events, since they are different colours

1 Like

For Challenge Event competition it wouldnā€™t matter much anyway, since you canā€™t afford to take many or any hits during a good run.

But for Raid Tournaments it could be a solid pair.

7 Likes

I want him for my alt, if I pull him on main Iā€™m will be disapointed.

1 Like

I thought it would be fun to get Squire Wabbit. I did a single token pull and got him.

So Iā€™m happy. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Same here!! Was a nice surprise! So I did 1 more and received my 3rd Gormek. Which will be delicious for one of the others :wink:

2 Likes

Funny, I ALSO got him on first pull. He seems like a hard hitter? (I still struggle to understand these attack stats). I do have Gato, so maybe he could work for me in events

2 Likes

Heā€™s an extremely hard hitter, with both a high attack stat and a high Special Skill percentage.

Heā€™s definitely one of the best 3* heroes in the game.

Here are some quotes from resident 3* expert, @Wharflord:

5 Likes

Heā€™s been a staple on rare level challenge events since I got him last year. Has a vicious attack and special

3 Likes

Thanks @zephyr1 and @havok333! Iā€™m excited now. The raid tournament has been a welcome relief from the usual focus on trying to level up and understand my 4*s. Sounds like Iā€™ll be getting some use out of Wabbit!

2 Likes

Did you mean Squire Wabbit?

2 Likes

Fixed, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Saved up EHTs. Got him (and Anzogh) on pull 9.

Wasnā€™t excited, but after reading here, Iā€™ll add him to my 3* en queue.

2 Likes

I was trying to get him with 5 saved up tokens. No luckā€¦ well I got Horghall so there was some luck! Lol, look at me wanting 3 stars for raid tournamentsā€¦

Anyways, Iā€™ve heard that Nashgar, Namahage, Rudolph and Squire Wabbit are the best red 3*s for events, with the best one being this guy. So Iā€™d love to pull him sometime, and I donā€™t think those are high hopes!

1 Like

Really want the red bunny, use 10 EHT, got the green bunny insteadā€¦

3 Likes

I want Wabbit because heā€™s a Fire Ranger! I donā€™t have one of those! Itā€™s little things like that that make the classes fun with the layer they add to regular game play.

2 Likes

Thanks Zephyr1, great info. So a pretty lucky pull all in all.

1 Like