Springvale Hero RETURNS: Squire Wabbit!
Stats: 538 attack, 382 defense, 608 health
Mana Speed: Fast
Special Skill: Reckless Stab
- Deals 355% damage to the target .
- The caster gets -20% defense for 3 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
What do you think of Squire Wabbit?
This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Squire Wabbit.
Based on preferences of Forum members expressed recently, please try to stick mainly to Squire Wabbit and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.
Some Popular Questions for Discussion
Is he worth summoning for?
Will he make your main team?
Will you use him on Defense? Offense?
What do you think of his special?
What do you think of his character design?
The theme of the Springvale heroes is recklessness — big damage, accompanied with a non-dispellable defense debuff on themselves. What do you think of this balancing effect?
Avoiding Overspending & Heartache
Or: How many summons are needed to get Squire Wabbit?
Special thanks to @Garanwyn for assistance on summoning odds and proofreading for this section.
It’s important to remember that Seasonal Event Heroes have extremely low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Seasonal Event Hero.
On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 56.6% chance of summoning Squire Wabbit.
But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.
Some useful insights:
- 81 times out of 100, you’ll get Squire Wabbit by pull 20
- 96 times out of 100, you’ll get Squire Wabbit by pull 40
Putting that in Perspective
- 19 out of every 100 people won’t get Squire Wabbit by the 20th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned 20 times, 190,000 of those players wouldn’t get Squire Wabbit
- 4 out of every 100 people won’t get Squire Wabbit by the 40th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned 40 times, 40,000 of those players wouldn’t get Squire Wabbit
More Insights & Reading
I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:
- How much should I spend?- HotM cost, and odds, analysis
- What exactly is a Gacha? (Read before posting things about “unfair pulls”)
If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later.
Epic Hero Tokens Can Be Used for Seasonal Summoning
The Seasonal Summons replaces the regular Epic Hero Summons.
Because of that, unlike Challenge Event Summons, the Summoning Portal for Seasonal Events allows using saved up Epic Hero Tokens that can otherwise normally only be used for Epic Hero Summons.
That makes Seasonal Events the only place you can currently use Epic Hero Tokens for a chance at non-Season 1 heroes.
Generally speaking, many people don’t regard Springvale as the best Seasonal Event heroes to use tokens for — but you may feel differently. For more discussion on this, see: What is the best Seasonal Summons?
You’ll also have the same chance at the HOTM as usual when using Epic Hero Tokens. For more on that, see Anzogh – New April 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion.
Wondering About Your Personal Situation?
Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.
If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in #gameplay-help-tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.
Have an Insight on Squire Wabbit’s Game Mechanics?
This thread is a great place to discuss anything and everything related to Squire Wabbit.
Once those discussions have yielded notable insights, I encourage others to make reference guides in #player-guides that synopsize specific questions and answers about Squire Wabbit.
Topics that are most appropriate for that are ones that players are likely to be searching for or wondering about in the future.
Creating a guide is a good way to make that information findable in the future without having to read through a ton of posts. You can make use of the Forum quote feature to avoid having to rewrite explanations that have already been well written.
Here’s an example of such a post: [GUIDE] How does the Queen of Hearts’ Taunt work with AoE specials, or specials affecting nearby enemies in addition to the target?
Do you already have Squire Wabbit from a previous Springvale?
- Yes, I have Squire Wabbit already from a past Springvale
- No, I tried to get Squire Wabbit previously, but didn’t succeed
- No, I was playing during Springvale last year, but didn’t try for Squire Wabbit
- No, I wasn’t playing during the last Springvale
Do you plan to Summon for Squire Wabbit this Springvale?
- Yes, I want to try to get Squire Wabbit this Springvale
- No, I already have Squire Wabbit, and don’t want to try for another
- No, I’m not interested in Squire Wabbit, or don’t think it’s worth trying with the Summoning odds
Overall, what do you think of Squire Wabbit’s usefulness?
- I think Squire Wabbit is one of the very best heroes
- I think Squire Wabbit is above average
- I think Squire Wabbit is very average
- I think Squire Wabbit is below average
- I think Squire Wabbit is one of the very worst heroes
Be sure to share your detailed thoughts in comments below!
What do you think of Squire Wabbit’s design?
- Squire Wabbit is one of my MOST favorite hero designs
- Squire Wabbit is one of my LEAST favorite hero designs
- I’m indifferent to Squire Wabbit’s design, I don’t have strong feelings either way
Related Threads You May Be Interested In
Main Thread for Springvale 2019: 🐰 Springvale 2019: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links
Older Threads Discussing Squire Wabbit
- Which event heroes would you play doubled?
- Ideal 2-3 star team for special events
- Best 3* team for attack?
- Keeping a 3* hero clone
- Best 3* team?
- Monochrome teams at each level for challenge events
Other Recent Threads on Springvale
- 🐰 Springvale 2019: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links
- 🐰 Springvale 2019: Master Lepus – Thoughts & Discussion
- 🐰 Springvale 2019: Jack O'Hare – Thoughts & Discussion
- ❓ Which NFAMs*
- 🔥 Apr-15, Easter Event 2019 / When is Springvale? What is the April Event Calendar? Is Guardians of Teltoc on April 11?- [Apr-15 per Dev post #169]
- What is the best Seasonal Summons?