šŸ° Springvale 2019: Master Lepus ā€“ Thoughts & Discussion

They will come! :slight_smile: I have been collecting mine up over some time though (the occasional one from events, from elemental chests, two from the first raid tournament we had, etc.)

4 Likes

Since my only blue 5* is Thorne Iā€™m happy to summon Master Lepus. He seems to be like Lianna: high tile damage and strong hit without any buffs.

2 Likes

Was lucky enough to pull him, needed a druid and he fits in well with my team builds. Plan to max him (unless I magically pull Ariel), always been a fan of Lepus.

2 Likes

Three tokensā€“got him on my VIP only, alt account. First 5* for that one. That after pulling Jackal with my VIP gems on the third pull for Guardians.

I think Iā€™ve got a new lucky number.

(My main isnā€™t anywhere near this lucky)

3 Likes

Give him emblems to help survival with the minions.

2 Likes

Pulled two of him while trying for Jack Oā€™Hare (I want to collect every single 4* in the game, so he was what I was really after). Wasnā€™t even expecting Lepus, with so low of odds, and not really planning on making any pulls outside of free tokens, but I am happy I pulled him also.

Took me 22 EHT to get Jack
Only took like 10 EHT to get my first Lepus
Got the second Lepus two tokens laterā€¦

Well, just glad I can save the rest of my EHT for summer now :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe Iā€™ll get even luckier and be able to trade in Lepus #2 for a seasonal 5* I donā€™t have yetā€¦ like Victor.
(Wonā€™t count on that though sigh)

8 Likes

Hi, could someone explain the logic behind his special. Why is it the caster that receives -20% defense.? Shouldnā€™t be the target? What is the point in having a self harming hero? Magni for a change causes 420% damage to a target and INCREASES defense by 63%. Master lepus goes in the opposite direction. Thx

1 Like

Fast mana with 410% on attack stats of 795 with splash damage. This is to balance him out.

If not, he will be overpowered.

4 Likes

Thanks AirHawk. So it is splash damage to be balanced out, then. I used Magniā€™s example on purpuse as he has 420% @ 793 attack stat but against a single target, but he boosts defense. IMHO master lepus as a very vulnerable hero is not worth chasing.

1 Like

I was chasing for Lepus last year but couldnā€™t get him. I got him recently.

Lepus has great tile damage in addition to fast mana. He is used as a finisher to be comboā€™d with those like Grimm/Athena/Frida. Fast mana with that sort of damage is insane.

Magni is also my favorite blue. Also great damage but to single target and adds defense buff.
Basically I just put Lepus next to Magni. Still works since both fast mana and I think the buff and debuff will cancel each other out. Do note that the debuff cannot be reversed.

2 Likes

You Lepus haters need to realize that at baseline he has more defense (and fewer hit points) than Magni. However the combo of Athena or Frida plus Lepus canā€™t be overstated. I have pretty good success against Guin GM teams and I donā€™t put in Magni very often. If Athena or Frida and Lepus charge, sometimes you can hit a nearly full GM and still kill Guin plus do good damage to the corner hero

You can protect him with Aeron but even without Aeron I think most Lepus users will agree that his defensive bonus is not a fatal flaw. Yes he dies more than other blues but not by a large amount. If I am afraid of a large amount of damage Iā€™ll use Alasie or Frida instead but Lepus is my second blue over 70% of the time.

8 Likes

I agree on tile damage. Lepus may be useful against titans when comboā€™d with other heroes. As I work on maxing Frida, i may consider the following team against red titans: Grimm, Frida, Magni, Lepus, Wukong. The tile damage would be massive.

2 Likes

And Magniā€™s buff would balance Lepus then

1 Like

Ok I am now confused. With his defense down, it cannot be removed. Does that mean:

A. The defense down stacks with a defense buff and they offset each other

Or

B. The defense down doesnā€™t stack, and if in place it means a defense buff cannot be applied (it is just ignored)

I am guessing it is B, but as Iā€™ve only justed pulled him I havenā€™t tested yet

1 Like

B will happen, meaning if lepus uses his skill he gets -20% def, if grimm/gormek/tib will pulverize him, he will still have -20% (the only way to prevent it is byy pairiing him with aeron or gato and use their skill before)

4 Likes

Exceptionally good hero. I believe he does the most totally damage out of all heros. Defense down is little to no concern if you pair him with resurrector like mother north, he dies, so what? bring him back. Seasonal heros are once a year, better get him while you can.

3 Likes

Lol, Lepus is what Thorne wishes he was.

Lepus is basically a good version of Thorne. Similar specials, but much better stats. This is how heroes with offense oriented skills should be like.

7 Likes

Magni canā€™t help him because his stuff writes off magniā€™s but not the other way around. Itā€™s undispellable. Your best bet is aeron or resurrection. But he has the ability to clean house in a combo, dead heros canā€™t hurt him.

1 Like

Really love him, but i donā€™t like that Anzogh risk.

Maybe one day. One dayā€¦

2 Likes

you dont get the defence buff and he gets debuffed by 20% instead. Thereā€™s and upside and a downside.

1 Like