🧪 Early Information on New Springvale Heroes & Springvale Family (formerly Easter Family) [Part of The Beta Beat V28]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the New Springvale Heroes & Easter Family.

For information and discussion on Springvale GAMEPLAY & REWARDS please see: 🧪 Early Information on New Springvale Gameplay & Rewards [Part of The Beta Beat V28]

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

New Springvale Heroes

NOTE: These new Heroes are in addition to the existing Springvale Heroes: Master Lepus, Jack O’Hare, and Squire Wabbit.

Killhare – 5* – :new_moon_with_face: Dark

Click for Beta Information (extremely likely to change)

Killhare Beta Info & Stats

Rarity: Legendary/5*

Attack: 741
Defense: 756
HP: 1382

Class: Fighter
Family: Easter
Element: Dark/Purple

Mana Speed: Slow Average

Special Skill: Reckless Swing

• Deals 300% 280% damage to all enemies.
  • All allies except the caster get -20% defense for 3 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.

Sir Roostley – 5* – :sun_with_face: Holy

Sir Roostley Beta Info & Stats

Rarity: Legendary/5*

Attack: 778
Defense: 727
HP: 1347

Class: Paladin
Element: Holy/Yellow

Mana Speed: Average

Special Skill: Luminous Lance

• Deals 280% damage to the target.
  • The attack chains through all enemies that are adjacent to any hit enemy.
  • The caster gets -20% attack for 3 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.

Lady Woolerton – 4* – :sun_with_face: Holy

Lady Woolerton Beta Info & Stats

Rarity: Epic/4*

Attack: 626
Defense: 667
HP: 1217

Class: Cleric
Element: Holy/Yellow

Mana Speed: Fast

Special Skill: Smooth Treatment

• Recovers 40% health for all allies.
  • The caster can’t gain mana for 3 2 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.

Squire Chick Jr. – 3* – :snowflake: Ice

Squire Chick Jr. Beta Info & Stats

Rarity: Rare/3*

Attack: 523
Defense: 413
HP: 703

Class: Paladin
Element: Ice/Blue

Mana Speed: Average

Special Skill: Compact Lance

• Deals 140% 180% damage to all enemies.
  • The caster gets -20% attack for 3 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.

New Easter Springvale Family

All new and existing Springvale Heroes are now members of the Easter Springvale Family.

Families give bonuses for each unique Hero of the same Family in battle.

Bonus for 2/3 Heroes: +10%/+20% attack

Springvale Seasonal Summon

Appearance Rates

Click for OLD Springvale Appearance Rates, for comparison

OLD 2019 Springvale Appearance Rates

Classic Season 1 Heroes

• Rare Classic Hero: 56.8%
  • Epic Classic Hero: 20.8%
  • Legendary Classic Hero: 1.0%

Seasonal Heroes

• Rare Seasonal Hero: 14.2%
  • Epic Seasonal Hero: 5.7%
  • Legendary Seasonal Hero: 1.5%

BONUS DRAW

Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%

Epic Hero Tokens Can Be Used for Seasonal Summoning

The Seasonal Summons replaces the regular Epic Hero Summons.

Because of that, unlike Challenge Event Summons, the Summoning Portal for Seasonal Events allows using saved up Epic Hero Tokens that can otherwise normally only be used for Epic Hero Summons.

That makes Seasonal Events the only place you can currently use Epic Hero Tokens for a chance at non-Season 1 heroes.

You’ll also have the same chance at the HOTM as usual when using Epic Hero Tokens.

Summon Costs

• Single: Epic Hero Token or 300 Gems
  • 10x: 2600 Gems

Analysis of Summon Appearance Rates

This table shows the cumulative probability of different Summon events, based on a total number of Summons (1x, 10x, 30x, 100x, 500x, 1500x)

Please note that NO occurrence is ever actually 100%; the 100% entries in the table below indicate cumulative probabilities sufficiently close to 100% that they are expressed as such for simplicity. All other numbers are rounded to the nearest 0.1%.

Occurence 1x 10x 30x 100x 500x 1500x
Get At Least 1 Season 1 Hero 78.6% 100% 100% 100% 100% 100%
Get At Least 1 Springvale Hero 21.4% 91.0% 99.9% 100% 100% 100%
Get At Least 1 5* (excluding HOTM Bonus Draw) 2.5% 22.4% 53.2% 92.0% 99.9% 100%
Get At Least 1 Springvale 5* 1.5% 14.0% 36.5% 77.9% 99.9% 100%
Get At Least 1 of a Particular Springvale 5* 0.5% 4.9% 14.0% 39.4% 91.8% 99.3%
Get At Least 1 Springvale 4* 5.7% 44.4% 82.8% 99.7% 100% 100%
Get At Least 1 of a Particular Springvale 4* 2.85% 25.0% 58.0% 94.5% 100% 100%
Get At Least 1 Springvale 3* 14.2% 78.4% 99.0% 100% 100% 100%
Get At Least 1 of a Particular Springvale 3* 7.1% 52.1% 89.0% 99.9% 100% 100%

Putting That in Perspective

• :no_entry_sign: If 1 million players each did :one::zero: Summons, 776,000 of those players would NOT get a Springvale or Season 1 5* Hero

• :no_entry_sign: If 1 million players each did :three::zero: Summons, 420,000 of those players would NOT get Lady Woolerton

• :no_entry_sign: If 1 million players each did :one::zero::zero: Summons, 221,000 of those players would NOT get a Springvale 5* Hero

• :no_entry_sign: If 1 million players each did :five::zero::zero: Summons, 82,000 of those players would NOT get Master Lepus

For a full list of items currently in beta testing, as well as their related threads, please see:

16 Likes

4* holy healer!

But reading the card, I was also a little bit:

I don’t love such a necessary game addition being locked in a once-a-year Seasonal Event. :thinking:

58 Likes

why do they have to make all easter heroes have a bad side effect? =/ the heroes don’t even seem that op even without the negative status. Like compared to brynhild, lady heals 2 more heroes at 3% more health but doesn’t have all of those other beneficial buffs…

15 Likes

Gazelle will prevent Lady W not gaining mana correct? Going together can be a good stack
So many interesting 4* released recently - is ■■■■■■ can’t use them much due to our level of opponents in wars

4 Likes

That’s always been the theme of Springvale Heroes — very strong Special Skills, balanced out by negative effects.

4 Likes

Interesting new additions, but I don’t think that they cater every taste. Everyone seems to have skills that are some sort of two edge swords. I might even say they are mostly one hit wonders, fights being so fast as they are today. It’s hard to put 4* matts to those heroes knowing that they might not be performers.

3 Likes

Not really seeing any appeal here for any of these. 4* holy healer is great, but not able to gain mana for 3 turns just for casting a healing special is a pretty big downfall

15 Likes

I thought she was really lackluster until I saw fast mana. The no mana for 3 turns means she’s pretty much useless on defense though I’d think.

3 Likes

Isn’t it a Easter/Christian thing? Like Jesus, they give great power but it comes with sacrifice sorta thing?

That’s what I always thought the down side was

18 Likes

Hey…I recognize that gif of regret…

Also you posted the exact same thing I was thinking…

On Sir Roostley does that mean if I target the tank it will cascade down to all the wings?

4 Likes

that’s how i’m understanding it. But if you take out the tank first like most fights, then his power is significantly lowered.

5 Likes

Unless one of the flanks is already dead, I think so.

I assume everyone’s immediately going to be drawn to a four star holy healer. I am for sure, as Vivica and Delilah have eluded me. My best holy healer right now is Onatel’s elemental link. I assume the ailment works the normal way - that is, it can be pre-blocked by a Grazul / Aeron type. Also, though it can’t be dispelled (cleansed), it appears to be subject to the keyword REMOVE.

For Sir Roostley’s special chaining through adjacent enemies, what’s the damage like? Is it reduced à la Finley and Misandra’s subsequent hits?

4 Likes

Season 3 heroes Sumle and By-Ulf have built-in side effects. I’m with you, not a big fan.

1 Like

To clarify…in theory as long as all the heroes are on the board, they are all adjacent right?

So if you hit wing or flank or tank it should chain to each subsequent enemy due to this line of “any hit enemy”
The attack chains through all enemies that are adjacent to any hit enemy.

Wing -adj- Flank -adj- Tank -adj- Flank -adj- Wing

4 Likes

but if there are any dead heroes in between, it stops.

2 Likes

Also she should block the -20% defense after Killhare fires Reckless Swing

2 Likes

Can someone confirm if the 4* healer can block its own negative effect with its class ability?

5 Likes

Can those undispellable side effects be replaced by new buffs (e.g. from Kiril) ? How does it work with current Springvale heroes?

1 Like

Is there a change in summon odds?