🔵 [Oct 6, 2019] Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

So I put in Elkanen for Wu kong

He did keep himself alive, but It wasn’t much of a progress in terms of damage output.
Had a problem with purple tiles too, so I was forced to nuke at the end, when Rigard couldn’t heal.
Dunno if it was worth leveling Elkanen, but I don’t have many options for the cleric emblems, so I gave it a shot. This means I’m saving the cleric emblems for now. Monk embs are for Wilbur as soon as I have enough.

5 Likes

My loot… Is this a normal one? :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I got the same.
20 characters

3 Likes

This new team

did it without using any item. Emblems and trainer are unused, too. I also got a reset token.

Watch the whittle :wink:

9 Likes

Same same :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I had to use some items due to the lack of dispeler in my team. The new emblems will go to Vivica and Wilbur.

7 Likes

My team…

Same team as last time although I swapped in Wu for Li Xiu, mainly because I don’t tend to use Wu outside of hitting titans. He earned his call up for trials.

The battle was over quickly with favourable tiles at the Boss stage and a couple of bombs set to go off at strategic times. Yes Wu missed (@Humongous_Dancer I see you rolling your eyes), but his attack boost caused a lot of damage.

Emblems and trainer safe in my inventory for now. Although I do have a Grazul or two to work on :thinking:.

8 Likes

I’m definitely not complaining about the reset emblem @zephyr1 but I’m quite surprised!

6 Likes

Just adding that I got a reset emblem too; happy surprise! I doubt we will get them every trial but it is nice to know that there is a chance now.

2 Likes

Do you have any information about this reset emblem @zephyr1? And is so strange because no update occurred since Wednesday till now. What rate of appearance will have this emblems in trials loot?

2 Likes

My current guess is that it has always been possible for it to show up. Like the ETT for Find Recruits II. The chance is probably just really, really low… I don’t think they select ‘yes’ or ‘no’ for the ETT from recruits, it is just random. Either we all get it or none of us do, but it is random if it is there or not.

3 Likes

But it is not random for uncommon finding recruits. One has, one doesn’t, always alternates. This is why I ask @zephyr1 if has any info about the rate of appearance. This trial has the emblem for everyone, is not random.

1 Like

If it was every other for Recruits, why is there a thread to confirm? Why is there a question beforehand on whether the current one will have one? The thread says 50% chance…

It strikes me as random. Just the same random result for everyone. Either it will have one for everyone or no one. There is a certain % chance that it will pop up. If yes, it is yes for everyone. That is random…

I would like a clearer answer, too… I’m just guessing there is a really low chance for the trials and this is the first one to pop.

2 Likes

Seems to be that everyone is getting it. I have no idea if this will become a regular thing.

4 Likes

Well, I don’t know about thread. Since 13 months playing I was tracking uncommon finding recruits and always one has the token, one doesn’t.

1 Like

I feel like it would be mentioned if they alternated.

2 Likes

Very old thread. I wasn’t here then.I started this game in August last year and even since ALWAYS the uncommon finding recruits had the ETT (though unlisted), once at two appearances. Last time we had. Next uncommon quest will not contain the token. And so on… I didn’t know about thread and all the players I’ve been together in alliances so far, know this thing, once has, once doesn’t.

1 Like

They don’t. No apparent pattern has ever been identified.

3 Likes

Wu, Li Xiu, Boril, Rigard, SwitchEd Mnesseus for Wilbur. Which, I didn’t realize immediately, left me with exactly 1 hitter and Li of all Heroes…

Anyway it went smoothly with Boril repost helping immensely but the real heroes were Wu and Wilbur dealing out the tile damage and mitigating Joon’s devastation.

6 Likes

Same team

Plenty of healing with Vivica and Rigard, and plenty of firepower with Wu Kong amplifying Jabbar and the Hatter. I don’t have a Wilbur (one of the many Atlantis heroes that elude me). For the final battle I brought arrows, bombs, and dragons. Only had to use two dragons though. I eliminated them from left to right this time. They got rid of Vivica first and proceeded to concentrate on Jabbar next, eliminating him as well. But in the end victory was mine! The cleric emblems will go to Vivica and I haven’t assigned monk emblems to any hero yet. The trainer hero will go to Poseidon. I also received a reset emblem and was pretty excited about that.

7 Likes

Cookie Settings