🧙 Milena – 5* Ice / Blue from Tower of Magic

New Tower of Magic Hero Released: Milena

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Milena, as well as your thoughts on him.

Milena

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:snowflake:
Ice/Blue
Wizard
M
Magic
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 845 834 1518
4/90 967 955 1737
Origin Family
Tower of Magic Magic
Image Aether Power Description
dmg-reduction Damage Reduction At the start of each battle, all damage received by this hero is reduced by 10% for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: When this character casts their Special Skill, they have 50% chance to give 10% mana for all allies. If the Special Skill is fully charged, the chance is 100%.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Stalling Restoration and Annihilation
  • 1x Mana Charge:
    • Recovers 25% health for all allies
    • Cleanses status ailments from all allies.
  • 2x Mana Charge:
    • Deals 420% damage to all enemies.
    • Dispels buffs from all enemies.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

The new heroes form the “Magic” family and have a family bonus for each unique hero in the team:

Magic Family
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:

• 50% / 75% / 100% chance to cast +5% mana generation stack on a random ally when this hero casts their Special skill.
    Maximum stack size: 10

Note: Family bonus can be triggered on the first and second mana charge too.
The new heroes have passive abilities too, which can be triggered on the second mana charge only.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Feb 2022

Apr 2022

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

Healing is increased to 20% from 15%.
Damage to all is increased to 390% from 350%.

Beta Information: đŸ§Ș Early Information on New Tower of Magic Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v39, v41]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Milena ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Milena.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Milena and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Milena worth summoning for?

• Would you use Milena on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Milena ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Milena as an opponent?

• Would you give Milena Wizard Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Milena’s character design?

• If you Summoned Milena and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Milena, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Milena when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Milena, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Milena (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Milena), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get a Legendary Challenge Event Hero?

It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 1.65% chance of summoning Milena.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 15 times out of 100, you’ll get Milena by pull 100 (26,000 gems)
  • 56 times out of 100, you’ll get Milena by pull 500 (130,000 gems)
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Milena by pull 1,796 (467,200 gems)
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Milena by pull 2,761 (717,900 gems)

Putting that in Perspective

• 85 out of every 100 people won’t get Milena by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each spent $259.97 (US) to summon :one::zero::zero: times, 846,364 of those players wouldn’t get Milena

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Milena by the 1800th pull

• If 1 Million players each spent $4,671.53 US to summon :one::eight::zero::zero: times, 49,663 of those players wouldn’t get Milena

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

7 Likes

Feedback Poll - Milena (post release)

:question: Is Milena worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Milena would be useful to keep & Level?
Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Milena’s Primary Purpose is?

• Healer (Immediate)
  • Cleanser
  • Damage Dealer
  • Dispeller

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Milena compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Milena’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Milena’s Base Stats?

Note this means her Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Milena worth giving Wizard Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No
 Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Milena is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Milena is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

2 Likes

She can be a dispeller and a cleanser. Her damage for second charge is nasty. Enough said.

11 Likes

yes, The question is how fast are the charges, how many tiles take for the second charge?

Definitely new magic troops are coming to the game

About 5.6 tiles needed for the first charge, and 12.5 for the second one.

5 Likes

Thanks now I am interested to see how troops will affect the charge

I’m not very sure on how troops will affect defense but here’s the math for offense (based on @ThePirateKing’s mana generation on offense formula):

5 * 112 = 560, so you need a level 23 mana troop (to get the 12% boost) to make it charge in 5 tiles on 1st charge
12 * 104.16 = 1250, so you need a level 1 mana troop (to get the 4.16% boost) to make it charge in 12 tiles on 2nd charge
11 * 113.63 = 1250, so you need a level 29 mana troop (to get the 13.63% boost) to make it charge in 11 tiles on 2nd charge

8 Likes

I like what they’ve done by giving her very different abilities based on whether she is at 1 charge or 2 as now one hero will give the flexibility to choose which special of hers you want to use according to what you need.

Interesting shake up.

4 Likes

Milena looks versatile and powerful, and as said, you get to choose what’s useful in the battle. I wrote a full review here. Thank you!

8 Likes

Well, we said she was the star of the show in beta, so she gets buffed even more in live game!?

Now 20% heal and 390% damage :scream:

5 Likes

Yet, it looks llike SG have buffed her.
OP is updated.

1 Like

I was lucky to pull her with a 20 pull
 now I am quite unsure if I should level her for my defense since I lack a good blue 5 star besides Russula (Isarnia is mostly to slow for PvP competition, Magni not sturdy enough)
 Are these new heroes as suitable for defense as the ninjas are?

Yep, that buff pushes her over the top. 20% at very fast breaks my comparison chart, and 390% looks like the highest damage attack (against all enemies) in the game?

If only I had her
 still want Motega tho
 cool graphic.

1 Like

I am a bit triggered to be honest. Not enough to spontaneously become one of the strongest heroes in the game (being very diplomatic here (way to OP)), but also in that very same tower event mocking their own mates. Dragon lady burning 116 hp on 3 enemies (what?!), while Cristóbal basically damaging the same on second charge BUT on condition, Milena though not only damaging for sure, but also dispelling. In which universe is that even close to fair? Come on

I know, I know. Shouldn’t be disappointed, since that’s been the case for so looong now. Still

That’s making things even worse. Really don’t understand what is beta good for if nobody listens

A typical zero risk, huge reward-like character. Faster than Grazul, heals 25% more than her. Cleanse on 6 tile making her faster therefore stronger than any other cleanser in the game so far (Toxicandra included). In addition “immune to new status ailments” buff you have to time at least, that’s not the case with no brainer cleanse.
If you don’t need first charge, you can go for second, annihilating the whole enemy, while potentionally giving 25% manna to your allies and even riposte is not really an option. Milena dies, yeah. But does it really matter when dealing 390% damage to everyone & dispels everybody for additional hits? Don’t think so. Cobalt is crying in shame in the corner right now

6 Likes

Milena is probably best hero in game right now. You base your team around her, not the other way around :slight_smile: good luck

3 Likes

Sif will survive with anyone who around her. But we need to play with yellows carefully then. I would take C.Leo-Sif-Devana against Milena with Bera tank.

No
the green guy is for this event. It IS situational, but dang.

you are getting me excited about pulling her!

i think i need to make her my priority now

1 Like

You should :slight_smile: I think she’s the best of the bunch

1 Like

The level of excitement about various heroes was a bit confusing, i am still a “teen” player at lvl 54
i dont really delve into various heroes and their specialties since i am never getting most of them lol
but you all are making me feel like i hit the jackpot with her which is making me REALLY happy!!

7 Likes