|Tower of Magic||Magic|
|Defense Up||At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% defense for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
|Ability: When this character casts their Special Skill, they have 50% chance to deal 100% damage to all their enemies. If the Special Skill is fully charged, the chance is 100%.|
|Special Skill: Imaginary Increments|
The new heroes form the “Magic” family and have a family bonus for each unique hero in the team:
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:
- 50% / 75% / 100% chance to cast +5% mana generation stack on a random ally when this hero casts their Special skill.
Maximum stack size: 10
Note: Family bonus can be triggered on the first and second mana charge too.
The new heroes have passive abilities too, which can be triggered on the second mana charge only.
There appear to be no changes since Beta.
This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Kornel.
Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Kornel and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.
Is Kornel worth summoning for?
Would you use Kornel on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?
Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Kornel ?
What heroes would you take when facing Kornel as an opponent?
Would you give Kornel Druid Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?
What do you think of special?
What do you think of Kornel’s character design?
If you Summoned Kornel and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Kornel, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*
|Avoiding Overspending & Heartache|
|Or: How many summons are needed to get a Rare Challenge Event Hero?|
It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.
But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.
- 55 times out of 100, you’ll get Kornel by pull 20 (5,200 gems)
- 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Kornel by pull 75 (19,700 gems)
- 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Kornel by pull 115 (30,100 gems)
- 45 out of every 100 people won’t get Kornel by the 20th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 446,630 of those players wouldn’t get Kornel * 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Kornel by the 75th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 48,675 of those players wouldn’t get Kornel
- 1 out of every 100 people won’t get Kornel by the 115th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 9,710 of those players wouldn’t get Kornel
I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:
If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later.
Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.
If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in #gameplay-help-tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.
- 🧪 Early Information on New Tower of Magic Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v39, v41]
- 🧙 Motega – 5* Holy / Yellow from Tower of Magic
- 🧙 Milena – 5* Ice / Blue from Tower of Magic
- 🧙 Cristóbal – 5* Nature / Green from Tower of Magic
- 🧙 Agrafena – 5* Dark / Purple from Tower of Magic
- 🧙 Nadezhda – 5* Fire / Red from Tower of Magic
- 🧙 Anton – 4* Nature / Green from Tower of Magic
- 🧙 Anastasia – 4* Holy / Yellow from Tower of Magic
- 🧙 Sergei – 4* Dark / Purple from Tower of Magic
- 🧙 Dölgöön – 3* Nature / Green from Tower of Magic