|Tower of Magic||Magic|
|Ability: On a fully charged Special Skill this Hero has a 50% chance to recover 30% health to all allies that are not of Nature element.|
|Special Skill: Stalling High Noon Sun|
The new heroes form the “Magic” family and have a family bonus for each unique hero in the team:
Bonus for 2 / 3 Heroes:
- 25% / 50% chance to cast +5% mana generation stack on a random ally when this hero casts their Special skill.
Maximum stack size: 10
Note: Family bonus can be triggered on the first and second mana charge too.
The new heroes have passive abilities too, which can be triggered on the second mana charge only.
There appear to be not changes since Beta.
This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Anton.
Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Anton and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.
Is Anton worth summoning for?
Would you use Anton on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?
Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Anton ?
What heroes would you take when facing Anton as an opponent?
Would you give Anton Cleric Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?
What do you think of special?
What do you think of Anton’s character design?
If you Summoned Anton and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Anton, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*
|Avoiding Overspending & Heartache|
|Or: How many summons are needed to get an Epic Challenge Event Hero?|
It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.
But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.
- 69 times out of 100, you’ll get Anton by pull 20 (5,200 gems)
- 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Anton by pull 156 (46,800 gems)
- 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Anton by pull 240 (62,400 gems)
- 31 out of every 100 people won’t get Anton by the 20th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 309,196 of those players wouldn’t get Anton
- 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Anton by the 156th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 56,280 of those players wouldn’t get Anton
- 1 out of every 100 people won’t get Anton by the 240th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 10,013 of those players wouldn’t get Anton
I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:
If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later.
Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.
If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in #gameplay-help-tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.
- 🧪 Early Information on New Tower of Magic Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v39, v41]
- 🧙 Motega – 5* Holy / Yellow from Tower of Magic
- 🧙 Milena – 5* Ice / Blue from Tower of Magic
- 🧙 Cristóbal – 5* Nature / Green from Tower of Magic
- 🧙 Agrafena – 5* Dark / Purple from Tower of Magic
- 🧙 Nedezhda – 5* Fire / Red from Tower of Magic
- 🧙 Anastasia – 4* Holy / Yellow from Tower of Magic
- 🧙 Sergei – 4* Dark / Purple from Tower of Magic
- 🧙 Dölgöön – 3* Nature / Green from Tower of Magic
- 🧙 Kornel – 3* Fire / Red from Tower of Magic