🧙 Anton – 4* Nature / Green from Tower of Magic

New Tower of Magic Hero Released: Anton

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Anton, as well as your thoughts on him.

Anton

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star:
Epic
:leaves:
Nature/Green
Cleric
M
Magic
Level Attack Defense Health

4/70
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/75 706 695 1450
4/80 819 805 1681
Origin Family
Tower of Magic Magic
Image Aether Power Description
defense-up Defense Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% defense for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: When this character casts their Special Skill, they have 50% chance to recover 15% health for all allies.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Stalling High Noon Sun
  • 1x Mana Charge:
    • Deals 250% damages to all enemies. Each hit has 60% accuracy.
    • All enemies receive 92 Poison damage over 2 turns.
  • 2x Mana Charge:
    • Each fallen ally has 44% chance to get revived with 40% HP.
    • All allies regenerate 405 HP over 5 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

The new heroes form the “Magic” family and have a family bonus for each unique hero in the team:

Magic Family
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:

• 50% / 75% / 100% chance to cast +5% mana generation stack on a random ally when this hero casts their Special skill.
    Maximum stack size: 10

Note: Family bonus can be triggered on the first and second mana charge too.
The new heroes have passive abilities too, which can be triggered on the second mana charge only.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Feb 2022

Apr 2022

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be not changes since Beta.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on New Tower of Magic Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v39, v41]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Anton ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Anton.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Anton and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Anton worth summoning for?

• Would you use Anton on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Anton ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Anton as an opponent?

• Would you give Anton Cleric Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Anton’s character design?

• If you Summoned Anton and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Anton, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Anton when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Anton, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Anton (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Anton), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Epic Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get an Epic Challenge Event Hero?

It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 17.5% chance of summoning Anton.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 69 times out of 100, you’ll get Anton by pull 20 (5,200 gems)
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Anton by pull 156 (46,800 gems)
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Anton by pull 240 (62,400 gems)

Putting that in Perspective

• 31 out of every 100 people won’t get Anton by the 20th pull
  • If 1 Million players each summoned :two::zero: times, 309,196 of those players wouldn’t get Anton
  • 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Anton by the 156th pull
  • If 1 Million players each summoned :one::five::zero: times, 56,280 of those players wouldn’t get Anton
  • 1 out of every 100 people won’t get Anton by the 240th pull
  • If 1 Million players each summoned :two::four::zero: times, 10,013 of those players wouldn’t get Anton

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

6 Likes

Feedback Poll - Anton (post release)

:question: Is Anton worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Anton would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Anton’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer
  • Damage (Over Time)
  • Reviver (Allies)
  • Healer (Over Time)

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Anton compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Anton’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match his Base Stats?

Note this means his Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Anton worth giving Cleric Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you don’t have a 5* Option
  • Yes, but only if you’re focusing on 4* Heroes/ Events
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so.
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Anton is best used?

Note, as a 4* hero, please consider with this question up-and-coming players not just end-game players (where 5* heroes are a luxury not a given).

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Anton is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options
3 Likes

Also someone else I would like to get… Could be handy… first that 4* revives nice % too.

Edit- pulled him

7 Likes

There’s many desired heroes in Magic tower, aren’t there?

First standard 4* reviver, plus has a means to attack, even if a bit unreliable akin to Rokkamush. Btw poison is inflicted to all or only to hit ones?

As I recall yes, so same as Rokkamush.

1 Like

a 4* Alberic, cool

What a really like is the he revives first and then heal

3 Likes

Just pulled Anton. Card says “All enemies receive 30 Poison damage…” not “All hit enemies…” like Rokkamush. I’ll take him out on a trial run tomorrow.

1 Like

Earlier Rokkamush had that text all enemeis all enemies receive some damage over time.
Maybe it is a “bug” too.

Took him out - the enemy he missed did not get poison, so yes, he’s like Rokkamush.

5 Likes

3 Likes

So many misses on the 1st charge. :sweat_smile:

The 2nd charge makes him unique.

4 Likes

I got him this morning. I’m unlikely to want to use his first charge skill (I’m not planning to level Rokkamush soon if ever for similar reasons). But now I have my very own Junior Alberich. Gramps doesn’t count.

3 Likes

In my head the first skill is a bonus, mainly a reviver but if there’s nobody to revive may as well have the chance of doing damage at VF speed. Makes him very good imo

3 Likes

Thanks for the pic. What path did you take?

That was defense/health

2 Likes

IMO he lives only for his 2nd charge

1 Like

I think Anton is awesome healer/reviver as his passive ability reads ‘‘On a fully charged Special Skill this Hero has a 50% chance to recover 30% health to all allies that are not of Nature element.’’ So he can heal a lot with that passive + his heal over time. Might not want to bring him with any green stack though. What I would do with him is that I’d bring a 2nd healer with him, hold his special ability for as long as revive isn’t needed and get that 30% healing possibly every 2nd turn from his passive. If that’s how the passive works, for as long as he has full 2x mana he can heal that 30% from it?

Dont really care about the 1st mana charge, might use it from time to time though when the victory is already in the books and just need to finish up the remaining heroes on the field.

3 Likes

You can literaly go 5 Antons on no red buff booster 4* tournament.

They can kill you all and you have at the same time 5* revivers on board… I think this is a fail from SG hero planning.

I dont think anyone would really do 5 Anton. I have him leveled up and he is underwhelming, I tested him on few farming levels in s3 and s4 normal, His passive was rarely triggered and his revive barely worked.
In one of the farming tests I ran, I fired him at least 6 times in one of the S4 stages which had 5 levels, he did not revive the 2 dead cards even once. He is a big “if”.
And his miss rates are extremely high on the 1st charge. He is totally unreliable based on the last 2 days of trial run.
He is not emblemed and wont get any unless the game convinces he is as good as it says on the card, I was initially excited and was even considering to LB him along with C Mel when the green LB event opens up. But will reserve my decision on him after couple of months of regular use.

5 Likes

Hey, show some love for the poor guy. He’s crying in the corner now. :rofl:

3 Likes