New War of the Three Kingdoms hero is released: Diaochan
This thread is for discussing strategy related to Diaochan, as well as your thoughts on him.
|War of the Three Kingdoms||Kingdom|
|Attack Up||At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
|Special Skill: Lady’s Charm|
Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:
- 2% / 4% / 6% mana each time a Minion is summoned for the Hero.
- 3% / 5% / 7% heal each time a Minion is summoned for the Hero.
Heroes belonging to this family as well as heroes fighting alongside with them receive additional persk in War of the Three Kingdoms:
+10% attack, + 3% defense, +7% health
Changes from Beta
There appear to be no changes to Diaochan from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.
Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on New War of the Three Kingdom Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v46]
What do you think of Diaochan ?
This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Diaochan.
Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Diaochan and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.
Some Popular Questions for Discussion
Is Diaochan worth summoning for?
Would you use Diaochan on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?
Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Diaochan ?
What heroes would you take when facing Diaochan as an opponent?
Would you give Diaochan Sorcerer Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?
What do you think of special?
What do you think of Diaochan’s character design?
If you Summoned Diaochan and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Diaochan, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*
|Avoiding Overspending & Heartache|
|Or: How many summons are needed to get a Legendary Challenge Event Hero?|
It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.
On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 1.65% chance of summoning Diaochan.
But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.
Some useful insights:
- 15 times out of 100, you’ll get Diaochan by pull 100 (26,000 gems)
- 56 times out of 100, you’ll get Diaochan by pull 500 (130,000 gems)
- 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Diaochan by pull 1,796 (467,200 gems)
- 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Diaochan by pull 2,761 (717,900 gems)
Putting that in Perspective
85 out of every 100 people won’t get Diaochan by the 100th pull
If 1 Million players each spent
$259.97 (US)to summon times, 846,364 of those players wouldn’t get Diaochan
5 out of every 100 people won’t get Diaochan by the 1800th pull
If 1 Million players each spent
$4,671.53 USto summon times, 49,663 of those players wouldn’t get Diaochan
More Insights & Reading
I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:
[WARNING] A Summons Experience - Chasing Guardian Panther - A Warning for Chasing Heroes
What exactly is a Gacha? (Read before posting things about "unfair pulls")
If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later.
Wondering About Your Personal Situation?
Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.
If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in #gameplay-help-tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.
Related Threads You May Be Interested In
- 🧪 Early Information on New War of the Three Kingdom Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v46]
- ⚖ Hero Balance Discussion: Diaochan
- 🐼 Guan Yu – 5* Nature / Green from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Lu Bu – 5* Dark / Purple from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Zhang Fei– 5* Holy / Yellow from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Zhuge Liang – 5* Holy / Yellow from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Sun Shangxiang – 4* Fire / Red from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Wang Yuanji – 4* Holy / Yellow from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Xiahou Dun – 4* Ice / Blue from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Zhou Yu – 4* Fire / Red from War of the Three Kingdoms