🐼 Diaochan – 5* Dark / Purple from War of the Three Kingdoms

I got extremely lucky, went from no purple healer to this one in one ten pull, she’s going to go great with purple stack, even have the tabards, good luck everyone !

5 Likes

I edited it, I have a large contingent of purple 5s, just not a healer lol

1 Like

I prefer Xno out of that group but I use him on both offense and defense because we use purple tanks a lot. If just using heroes on offense I prefer using limit breakers on hitters.

1 Like

I’ll stick to my original plan then! Thanks :slight_smile:

I pulled her and diaochen. Super happy with both. Will start leveling asap.

5 Likes

So happy with my pull

14 Likes

Found a full Kingdom family with two Diaochan and she is a beast.
Raiding vs Full Kingdom Family. Is Diaochan The New Best 🟣 Tank?? Empires and Puzzles. - YouTube

5 Likes

This is the one to get IMO. She’s quite frankly OP. She should be at least average mana speed here for what she does. 50% heal (effectively) at FAST mana and dispels buffs indefinitely until the minions are dead? GTFO.

3 Likes

I was debating on whether to use my 7600 gems that I had accumulated for either a Ninja Troops, the season 5 summons or on this event. I badly wanted Diaochan because she would play perfectly with Mr. Pengi, Buddy, Devana and Anastasia. I eventually decided to do a thirty-pull and ended up getting Li, Jing, Xiahou Dun and her.

5 Likes

Congrats, glad it worked out for you :+1: Diaochan is definitely designed to be the hero to chase in this portal

Got her and the green guy! Looking forward to maxing her!

12 Likes

Those are the best two…Gratz! That is some great luck!

1 Like

Can’t wait to level her!

5 Likes

She’s an amazing hero, but I do feel like I prefer Director Zuri (with a lvl 23 mana troop) as the heal is higher (42% vs 35%), produces minions for all (not just 3) that also have higher attack (22% vs 19%), and then does a cleanse. I guess the trade off if Diaochan has minions that steals buffs so in that situation she would be more useful, but objectively they are pretty even?

3 Likes

Director Zuri is outlandish, but this hero is fast mana too…

2 Likes

Haha yes true, but with a lvl 23 mana troop they both charge with 3 matches so not too much difference between fast and average, right? Or I could be wrong :joy:

1 Like

Thank you! Lucky indeed! Just need more food now!

Level 23 mana troop is always a big if…better to just compare base to base. I think they both have their uses. I’m certainly not going to strip Zuri to give to this one if I get her. That’s ludicrous. But all my sorcerer emblems now and future would go to her until she’s topped up.

1 Like

I got her yesterday but I cant share your exciting guys. I dont see her going in defense instead of Xenopold.
Of course her healing is amazing for fast mana but still… I dont know

1 Like

@TolisK She’s cooler than xnolphod, but I can’t agree more. He’s one of the best healers in the game. He would be hard to replace. That said, I would level her just because of that mechanic with her minions. I’d be excited personally, not a game changer, but I think she’d be fun.

1 Like