|War of the Three Kingdoms||Kingdom|
|Special Skill: Sickle of Wu|
Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:
- 3% / 6% / 10% mana each time a Minion is summoned for the Hero.
- 4% / 6% / 8% heal each time a Minion is summoned for the Hero.
Heroes belonging to this family as well as heroes fighting alongside with them receive additional persk in War of the Three Kingdoms:
+10% attack, + 3% defense, +7% health
- Attack is increased to 481 from 480.
- Burn damage is increased to 111 from 108.
There appear to be no changes to Li from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.
This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Li.
Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Li and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.
Is Li worth summoning for?
Would you use Li on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?
Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Li ?
What heroes would you take when facing Li as an opponent?
Would you give Li Paladin Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?
What do you think of special?
What do you think of Li’s character design?
If you Summoned Li and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Li, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*
|Avoiding Overspending & Heartache|
|Or: How many summons are needed to get a Rare Challenge Event Hero?|
It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.
But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.
- 55 times out of 100, you’ll get Li by pull 20 (5,200 gems)
- 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Li by pull 75 (19,700 gems)
- 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Li by pull 115 (30,100 gems)
- 45 out of every 100 people won’t get Li by the 20th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 446,630 of those players wouldn’t get Li * 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Li by the 75th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 48,675 of those players wouldn’t get Li
- 1 out of every 100 people won’t get Li by the 115th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 9,710 of those players wouldn’t get Li
I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:
If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later.
Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.
If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in #gameplay-help-tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.
- 🐼 Diaochan – 5* Dark / Purple from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Guan Yu – 5* Nature / Green from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Lu Bu – 5* Dark / Purple from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Zhang Fei– 5* Holy / Yellow from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Zhuge Liang – 5* Holy / Yellow from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Sun Shangxiang – 4* Fire / Red from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Wang Yuanji – 4* Holy / Yellow from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Xiahou Dun – 4* Ice / Blue from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Zhou Yu – 4* Fire / Red from War of the Three Kingdoms