|War of the Three Kingdoms||Kingdom|
|Special Skill: Noble’s Empathy|
Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:
- 3% / 6% / 10% mana each time a Minion is summoned for the Hero.
- 4% / 6% / 8% heal each time a Minion is summoned for the Hero.
Heroes belonging to this family as well as heroes fighting alongside with them receive additional persk in War of the Three Kingdoms:
+10% attack, + 3% defense, +7% health
- Attack is increased to 675 from 674.
- Defense is increased to 709 from 708.
There appear to be no changes to Wang Yuanji from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.
This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Wang Yuanji.
Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Wang Yuanji and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.
Is Wang Yuanji worth summoning for?
Would you use Wang Yuanji on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?
Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Wang Yuanji ?
What heroes would you take when facing Wang Yuanji as an opponent?
Would you give Wang Yuanji Sorcerer Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?
What do you think of special?
What do you think of Wang Yuanji’s character design?
If you Summoned Wang Yuanji and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Wang Yuanji, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*
|Avoiding Overspending & Heartache|
|Or: How many summons are needed to get an Epic Challenge Event Hero?|
It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.
But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.
- 69 times out of 100, you’ll get Wang Yuanji by pull 20 (5,200 gems)
- 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Wang Yuanji by pull 156 (46,800 gems)
- 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Wang Yuanji by pull 240 (62,400 gems)
- 31 out of every 100 people won’t get Wang Yuanji by the 20th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 309,196 of those players wouldn’t get Wang Yuanji
- 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Wang Yuanji by the 156th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 56,280 of those players wouldn’t get Wang Yuanji
- 1 out of every 100 people won’t get Wang Yuanji by the 240th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 10,013 of those players wouldn’t get Wang Yuanji
I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:
If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later.
Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.
If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in #gameplay-help-tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.
- 🐼 Diaochan – 5* Dark / Purple from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Guan Yu – 5* Nature / Green from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Lu Bu – 5* Dark / Purple from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Zhang Fei– 5* Holy / Yellow from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Zhuge Liang – 5* Holy / Yellow from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Sun Shangxiang – 4* Fire / Red from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Xiahou Dun – 4* Ice / Blue from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Zhou Yu – 4* Fire / Red from War of the Three Kingdoms