|War of the Three Kingdoms||Kingdom|
|Special Skill: Royal Blades|
Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:
- 2% / 4% / 6% mana each time a Minion is summoned for the Hero.
- 2% / 3% / 4% heal each time a Minion is summoned for the Hero.
Heroes belonging to this family as well as heroes fighting alongside with them receive additional persk in War of the Three Kingdoms:
+10% attack, + 3% defense, +7% health
There appear to be no changes to Sun Shangxiang from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.
This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Sun Shangxiang.
Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Sun Shangxiang and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.
Is Sun Shangxiang worth summoning for?
Would you use Sun Shangxiang on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?
Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Sun Shangxiang ?
What heroes would you take when facing Sun Shangxiang as an opponent?
Would you give Sun Shangxiang Fighter Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?
What do you think of special?
What do you think of Sun Shangxiang’s character design?
If you Summoned Sun Shangxiang and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Sun Shangxiang, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*
|Avoiding Overspending & Heartache|
|Or: How many summons are needed to get an Epic Challenge Event Hero?|
It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.
But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.
- 69 times out of 100, you’ll get Sun Shangxiang by pull 20 (5,200 gems)
- 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Sun Shangxiang by pull 156 (46,800 gems)
- 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Sun Shangxiang by pull 240 (62,400 gems)
- 31 out of every 100 people won’t get Sun Shangxiang by the 20th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 309,196 of those players wouldn’t get Sun Shangxiang
- 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Sun Shangxiang by the 156th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 56,280 of those players wouldn’t get Sun Shangxiang
- 1 out of every 100 people won’t get Sun Shangxiang by the 240th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 10,013 of those players wouldn’t get Sun Shangxiang
I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:
If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later.
Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.
If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in #gameplay-help-tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.
- 🐼 Diaochan – 5* Dark / Purple from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Guan Yu – 5* Nature / Green from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Lu Bu – 5* Dark / Purple from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Zhang Fei– 5* Holy / Yellow from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Zhuge Liang – 5* Holy / Yellow from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Wang Yuanji – 4* Holy / Yellow from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Xiahou Dun – 4* Ice / Blue from War of the Three Kingdoms
- 🐼 Zhou Yu – 4* Fire / Red from War of the Three Kingdoms