🎭 [October 19, 2020] Costume Event – The Masquerade – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

Now Live: The Masquerade (Costume Chamber Portal & Quest)

:spiral_calendar: Schedule

Start Time End Time Duration
2020-10-19T07:00:00Z 2020-10-21T07:00:00Z 2 days

:dizzy: Featured Costumes: Richard & Horghall

:world_map: @cap’s Guide to The Masquerade

Previous Versions:

Bane, Boldtusk, Skittleskull, Isarnia, Elena Version

Used In: – February 2020; August 2020

Tyrum, Li Xiu, Tiburtus, Joon & Richard Version

Used In: – January 2020, March 2020, June 2020 & October 2020

Azar, Caedmon, Carver, Domitia, Azlar Version

Used in: – May 2020; September 2020

Isshtak, Little Johm Berden, Kadilen & Magni Version

Used in: – July 2020

Source: 🎭 Mémento costumes quest: The masquerade

:man_singer: Costume Chamber Summons

• Are Costumes worth Summoning for?

• Which Heroes and Costumes did you get, and how will you use them?

• What do you think of the Special Skills, stats, and design of Costumes?

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community . Please include some comments about what you think of Costumes and Heroes when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Costumes, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving those Costumes (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving the Costume you wanted), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Costumes.

:framed_picture: Odds Explained

A nice summary graphic showing the odds & what you can expect from the various summons portals in game by @Dorkus:

:money_mouth_face: Offers

Price shown is in USD before taxes

:question: Questions?

If you have questions about the Costume Portal, The Masquerade Costume Quest, or Costumes, please post them down below.

You may also find @Guvnor’s thorough FAQ about Costumes useful: Hero Costume FAQs! Please read for answers to most questions before posting new questions

Also by @Guvnor is a comparison of the Uncostumed Hero vs. the Costume version. Compares the skills, damage & his opinion on which is ‘better’: Costumes... Whats the Point? Which is Better?

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team for & Results for The Masquerade!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

• What items did you use, if any?

• Which Stages did you defeat?

• Would you do anything different next time?

• Anything else interesting to share?

:link: Related Threads

Historical Costume Event Threads:

Click to expand list.

Announcements & Beta:

6 Likes

:ballot_box: Polls

:question: How did you do last time on The Masquerade?

• Last time I beat all 6 Stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 5 Stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 4 Stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 3 Stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 Stages
  • Last time I beat just the first Stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any Stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur

0 voters

:question: How did you do this time on The Masquerade?

• This time I beat all 6 Stages
  • This time I beat just the first 5 Stages
  • This time I beat just the first 4 Stages
  • This time I beat just the first 3 Stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 Stages
  • This time I beat just the first Stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the Stages

0 voters

:question: Did you need to use a lot of items this time on The Masquerade?

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like Mana, Banners, Healing, and maybe a Battle Item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like Healing, Mana, or Antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items

0 voters

:question: Overall, how do you feel about The Masquerade?

• I love all of the special Quests and Events equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the monthly Quests/Events
  • I like it more than many of the monthly Quests/Events
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the monthly Quests/Events
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the monthly Quests/Events
  • I hate The Masquerade, give me my Costume Keys and let me get back to farming :rage:

0 voters

Got costume richard.
i was extremely lucky with costume event since march - mostly free pulls and got
C Lianna
C melendor,rigard,li xiu,little john,boldtusk,caedmoon,tiburtus etc
C isarnia twice (sic!)
C magni
several importants 3s

I only miss c Joon and c Kiril from cards i would like to have.

2 Likes

Lucky me I got

Brienne
Bane
Kashhrek
Berden
Friar Tuck
Hawkmoon

And a Warm Cape from the chest.
All dupes. All fed away

6 Likes

And I’m already seeing @Guvnor trying to pull for Vivica. As for me I have her already so not sure if forth trying for pulls…

are the new costumes Going to be in next months costume portal? Also, what will be featured at next months portal?

Almost certainly saving summons until new costumes are out.

2 Likes

I dont know what to do. From the epic set, which are more likely to be pulled im only missing Kiril.
Both 5☆ are important to me, vivica and more than anything lianna
Should i pull? I have 40 keys plus some gems. Or its better to pull safe when sg adds new epics :thinking:

Costume chamber is THE dupe event for me but I want so many of the 5* costumes that keep on pulling. Already had 3x Kadilens from the chamber.

Anyway, did in total 19 pulls keys + a 10 pull. Got both both the featured heroes. C Vivica (dupe) and C Lianna. Very happy about C Lianna and will definitely save my 2nd Vivica for the future when I have 12 darts (currently on 8). I still do not have any 5* yellow sniper and another 5* yellow healer would not be shabby at all, so it might be sooner rather than later.

EDIT: In addition to the dupes, I have also got compasses in all my last 5 ascension chests from the chamber.

3 Likes

1st summon, using existing coins, was yet another Hawkmoon (that makes 11 (eleven) so far). :frowning_face:

NB: Costumes referred to in the ROUND 3 Costumes thread are not available yet, they are in BETA v33.

I shall be saving gems for next month and just using coins today.

Nah by far worst portal to me. I need the shiny 5☆ costumes if not i wouldnt spend here. Ninja one was more generous here i only get the same 3☆ every time.

Got

Baltazar
Belith
Tyrum
C.Azar
C.Karil
Boril

All duplicated, all feeders

Nah not this time. Waiting for more costumes so am saving gemmies and keys.

Don’t know. I personally am not expecting them until December update but we don’t know.

Also don’t know. I linked @jinbatsu tracking sheet in the OP. So you can make as good a pattern as any of us can from it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I got Carver, Baltazar and Friar Tuck.

Oh, well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

next month will be more interesting costume now i ill just save coins and gems!!!

Maybe.

Next month MAY have new costumes.

1 Like

Had a bit of fun with Costume Trials :slight_smile: hope you enjoy!

4 Likes

Solid morning, single pull of C Vivica and a 10 pull that netted C Lianna and Zulag

14 Likes

Would be a good pull (only did a few singles)…if it wasn’t my second…got the first off a few singles as well when not featured at an earlier event. What I would do for C-Lianna…:sob::sob::sob::sob: when the only 5* you have from this event are c-horghall :face_vomiting: and of course Vivica, and last month in wonderland this exact thing happened with WR (only 5* from that event)…makes me understand why people think their RNG is rigged. Haven’t had an exciting pull for months now 4* or 5*!

5 Likes

I’ve decided to do one pull this month and save the rest of my keys for new costumes.
I got Renfeld and I am OK with this, because I didn’t have his costume. Maybe I will use him now from time to time. :blush:

2 Likes