🎭 [May 2021] Costume Event – The Masquerade – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

The Masquerade (Costume Chamber Portal & Quest)

:spiral_calendar: Schedule

Start Time End Time Duration
2021-05-06T07:00:00Z 2021-05-08T07:00:00Z 2 days

:dizzy: Featured Costumes: Lianna & Vivica

Historical Tracking of Featured Costumes

@jinbatsu has been recording the previous featured heroes in this spreadsheet: EP Calendar Quest, Atlantis, Event Logs & Guess - Google Sheets

:world_map: @cap’s Guide to The Masquerade

Previous Versions:

Dawa, Cyprian, Hu Tao, Obakan, Khagan & Thorne Version

Used In: – February 2021;

Jahangir, Gormek, Grimm, Marjana, Leonidas & Justice Version

Used In: – January 2021;

Bane, Boldtusk, Skittleskull, Isarnia, Elena Version

Used In: – February 2020; August 2020; Dec 2020

Tyrum, Li Xiu, Tiburtus, Joon & Richard Version

Used In: – January 2020; March 2020; June 2020; October 2020; May 2021

Azar, Caedmon, Carver, Domitia, Azlar Version

Used in: – May 2020; September 2020; March 2021; April 2021

Isshtak, Little Johm Berden, Kadilen & Magni Version

Used in: – July 2020; Nov 2020

Source: 🎭 Mémento costumes quest: The masquerade

:man_singer: Costume Chamber Summons

• Are Costumes worth Summoning for?

• Which Heroes and Costumes did you get, and how will you use them?

• What do you think of the Special Skills, stats, and design of Costumes?

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community . Please include some comments about what you think of Costumes and Heroes when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Costumes, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving those Costumes (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving the Costume you wanted), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Costumes.

:framed_picture: Odds Explained

A nice summary graphic showing the odds & what you can expect from the various summons portals in game by @Dorkus:

:money_mouth_face: Offers

Price shown is in USD before taxes

:question: Questions?

If you have questions about the Costume Portal, The Masquerade Costume Quest, or Costumes, please post them down below.

You may also find @Guvnor’s thorough FAQ about Costumes useful: Hero Costume FAQs! Please read for answers to most questions before posting new questions

Also by @Guvnor is a comparison of the Uncostumed Hero vs. the Costume version. Compares the skills, damage & his opinion on which is β€˜better’: Costumes... Whats the Point? Which is Better?

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team for & Results for The Masquerade!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

• What items did you use, if any?

• Which Stages did you defeat?

• Would you do anything different next time?

• Anything else interesting to share?

:link: Related Threads

Historical Costume Event Threads:

Click to expand list.

Announcements:

Beta:

9 Likes

I am predicting costume for Leonidas to be featured in this Masquerade event.

3 Likes

I really hope you are right @Ultra
It’s been a long time coming

4 Likes

I hope so too, for me if Leonidas is not featured, i wont spend a single key.

6 Likes

If they follow the current schedule, Lianna and Vivica will be featured in May.

3 Likes

For either Vivica or Leonidas, I’m in. POV is not active, give us reason to use our keys (and/or gems) SG.

3 Likes

We will all find out soon enough. :slightly_smiling_face:

I really should save keys if none of the featured costumes appeal to me. :sweat_smile:

Thankfully I have Rigard, Kiril, and Mel costumes. I’m still after BT costume though. Any non-Groot green 5* costume would be great too!

2 Likes

Horgal is pretty decent now after bufs for VF rules.

I hope for a good featured too… how long we have to wait for Leonidas? 50+ keys waiting didnt use any after marjana costume featured.

2 Likes

It is nicknamed Empires and Patience. :sweat_smile: I guess we will all just have to keep waiting…

5 Likes

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: here! (again)
I can’t remember: the Obakan’s costume was featured since it’s release?

1 Like

I believe Leonidas, Justice, Obakan, and Thorne have yet to be featured from the 3rd installment. They are long overdue.

7 Likes

No Leonidas or any of the new ones featured, im sad and keeping my keys.

4 Likes

Same here, saving my keys for July at least anyway

3 Likes

First 2 key pulls from previous chamber and Rewards brought me dupe BT and Berden. Still had 3 keys remaining, so finished the first 2 levels and pulled…

Already have the non costumed version to +11 so totally over the moon. Only Justice left to complete my Holy Costume collection. Watch out Dark titans :grin:

19 Likes

Unfortunately no surprise, saving my keys until July, cMagni is awesome and cDomitia pretty solid.

2 Likes

Bane and friar tuck. Yay. Really needed them for the billionth time

Underwhelming no new costume featured, but at least both Viv and Lianna appeal to me.

Two keys pulls.

A great costume, but a dupe. :sweat_smile:

New. :+1::smile: Happy to get a new costume, and Colen’s is useful for challenge events.

15 Likes

And I am predicting wrong. Featured costume hero are Lianna and Vivica. Badly want Viv’s costume. I have enough keys to pull for 3. But I think I need to get those free keys from the quest first.

5 Likes

This time version

11 Likes

Disappointed.

My key count now stands at 220. I will roll over all until they feature Kaliden, Marjana or Leo. Kaliden should come at end of July. Looks like we will have 2 costume events in July based on the 4-week schedule.