🎭 [Feb 17, 2020] Costume Event – The Masquerade – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

It’s time for The Masquerade Costume Quest & Costume Chamber Return!!

If you do not see the Costume Quest, force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:mantelpiece_clock: Schedule

No official communication from SGG however discussion with the Small Giant Staff has indicated that the new normal start time of the Costume Chamber and Costume Quest is:

07:00 UTC on the 3rd Monday of the Month.

:world_map: @cap’s Excellent Guide to The Masquerade [UPDATED]

The masquerade (February 2020)

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team for & Results for The Masquerade!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

• What items did you use, if any?

• Which Stages did you defeat?

• Would you do anything different next time?

• Anything else interesting to share?

:man_singer: Costume Chamber Summons

Click for Featured Costume - Vivica

Click for Featured Hero - Lianna

• Are Costumes worth Summoning for?

• Which Heroes and Costumes did you get, and how will you use them?

• What do you think of the Special Skills, stats, and design of Costumes?

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community . Please include some comments about what you think of Costumes and Heroes when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Costumes, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving those Costumes (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving the Costume you wanted), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Costumes.

:money_mouth_face: Offers

Price shown is in USD before taxes

:question: Questions?

If you have questions about the Costume Portal, The Masquerade Costume Quest, or Costumes, please post them down below.

You may also find @Guvnor’s thorough FAQ about Costumes useful: Hero Costume FAQs! Please read for answers to most questions before posting new questions

Also by @Guvnor is a comparison of the Uncostumed Hero vs. the Costume version. Compares the skills, damage & his opinion on which is ‘better’: Costumes... Whats the Point? Which is Better?

:link: Related Threads

Past Costume Event/ Chamber Discussion Treads

I’m sorry @zephyr1 if you had a thread ready to go. Feel free to close, unlist and merge to yours when your back :slight_smile:

8 Likes

FWIW - In the UK the price is 2.99 GBP.

Anyone want to share other currencies?

AUD is $4.49 :slight_smile: not sure if Z has a overall list like there is for the PoV pass.

I did 5 pulls so far. Got

3x Brienne
2x Gunnar

Luckily got JF

If i get some money i may do at least 3 more pull. My ideal is to pull vivica.

In ARG its in Us
The offer is 3,25us

4 Likes

4 free pulls - Gunnar x 2, Tyrum, Brienne

1 Like

Thank you for the guide :smiley:
So far, 2 summons Hawkmoon×2, Bane.
Don’t plan on spending $, so maybe 2 more summons by the time it’s over.
Again thanks.
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Done with my alt with my standard team for difficult things…Boldie, Grimm, Scarlett, Proteus, Li Xiu. The last stage is tough because the mobs are sooooo uhhm…sturdy. Main will follow. I love and hate that I can’t really autoplay that :smiley:

My alt is back to FTP, so no more pulls, 3 keys missing :frowning: got Sonya (also the first hero), Gunnar (dupe) and Bane (dupe).

Costumes there overall:

• Joon without hero :sob:
  • Tibs
  • Skittles
  • Li Xiu
  • Sonya
  • Brienne
  • Bane
  • Gunnar
  • Tyrum
2 Likes

Going full rainbow is a complete slog. This is what I used for the first five stages, and stage 5 took forever.

Side note, but that’s also my generic, high end autoplay team. This is what I used for the final match, and man did it go smooth as butter.

Took less than like 2 minutes to disassemble.

In more detail in the last thread, I did effectively 11 pulls and got supremely lucky. I can feel the Gambler’s itch to keep on pulling, but I really ought to cash in my chips while I’m ahead. I really, really wanted Vivica, but I’m totally fine with what I got.

I have a main tank Richard+7 who could totally use the costume, and I’ve heard so many good things about Sailor Lianna that I grew jealous.

The rest were 3* though I finally got all of them now with Bane and Brienne.

#bragging

Good luck in your fights all, and thanks for the new thread, Guvnor!

6 Likes

@AngelOfDark666

Skittles ?? LOL. In UK Skittles is candy.

Brings a whole new meaning to “Rainbow Team” :smiley:

5 Likes

Well her costume is the “candy witch” so I’m 99% sure that SGG played on the nickname for her…

2 Likes

I love their sense of humor :smiley:

And I love that there might be a huge Sailor Moon fan in the team, I want Sailor Lianna so bad :heart_eyes: atm I’m thinking about cosplaying her :smiley: never done that before, but that would be a great one :smiley:
Hehe and a KISS fan :smiley:

2 Likes

Passed The Masquerade for the first time. Felt easy after Avalon!

4 free pulls this morning which included 2x Hawkmoon, 1x Gunner and … (drum roll) 1x Lianna and only my second ever 5* after Grimble.

4 Likes

Congrats to you all!

3 Likes

So is the costume event going to start at a weird time again this time around?

Probably, Monday morning after all and everyone knows Mondays are a slow start lol

2 Likes

Will start at the same time as last time.

12:00 UTC

1 Like

Or ■■■■■ not…

Costume Chamber is up now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Vivi is featured … go get her! LOL.

vivi AND Lianna… looks like they’re sacrificing march’s income :smiley:

OMG IM ALL IN!!!

Here come all my gems haha

2 Likes

Cookie Settings